The war

Sondash145

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I can HEAR you Ike." Sky said and tackled him. "Nice try." She said with a smile looking down at him. Sky turned her head to look at Golden and crinkled her nose "He's right though. You need a bath and a different backpack. If you want to be truly stealthy you need to not smell like anything." she said and stepped off of Ike

"Uh....That's why I'm wading through a swamp in about three seconds. I don't want to take a bath just to get dirty again. The swamp borders the entire camp, so if i smell like swamp, i won't smell at all." Golden explained. "You guys can evade it, but I can't. No superpowers, just super creations."

"You go ahead and wade through the swamp but when we get home." Sky got in Goldens face and her irises contracted giving her a crazed look "Kitty gets a bath." Sky then backed off laughing lightly. "Sorry 'bout that. Im really stressed and I do wierd things when i get stressed."

Golden's ears flattened to her head. "Don't overly enjoy getting wet. It gets both layers of my fur soaked. You'd better have a large, fast hair dryer." With those statements she waded into the muck and mire of the swamp.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Volva was watching the going on of the team of would-be invaders. "What little fools," He said as Sky tackled Ike, "They should always be on their guard. Launch the inhibitors, mega muck, and nets on my mark. Steady, Now!" Volva shouted as the catapults fired multiple rounds of the peculiar ammunition. "Dr. Robotnick should be very pleased. Especially after the Hyrule incident." (He got chewed out and demoted for a very slight matter. He laughed when Robotnick laughed.)

((Everybody can totally say what Volva is doing. I don't care. ))

Sky looked at the sky (lol) startled. She darted into sky (Lol) and dodged the most of the ammunition. She was breathing hard when she thought that was all, until a net hit her right wing. "AHH!" she screamed as she fell from the sky (lol).

Sky landed hard on the ground and screamed in pain. She was pretty sure she had broken a wing and a leg and maybe some ribs. She could feel unconciousness seeping into her mind and her horn was dimly lit in an attempt to heal before blackness overtook her.

((DRAMA :mad: ))

Golden watched her friends get hauled off from her private cage. "Crud muffins. They knew she muttered to herself." Just then Volva walked over to her cage. "Enjoying your alone time, bad kitty? Don't worry, we'll take good care of your friends. You on the other hand...*Evil, malicious smirk with chuckle* That's a different story. Take her to the labs to be Robotized. Oh and make her watch her friends before." She screamed profanity at him until he was almost out of sight, ending with "You will never hurt my friends." "Oh really," he said as he turned to look at her,"Can't stand to see someone else hurt or killed. That must of been pretty traumatic when I executed your family." Volva's minions dragged her to the Robotfication chamber. She desperately thought of a plan to break free before her friends were hurt. She casually unzipped her back pack until she could reach inside. Taking out a can of Tuna, she readied her self to throw it into the data port as they shoved Sky into the machine, she only had one shot.

Ike always had a trick up his sleeve. Or plan B, if you prefer. This time he used his above-average strength (roughly 1.5 times stronger than the strongest man ever) to break the chains and free himself.

Sky drifted in and out of conciousness as she was dragged into the base. Eventually she fully awoke and opening her eyes a peak she looked around. She felt a strange tightness around her midsection and her horn felt numb. She opened her eyes fully and looked around the room. She saw Golden in a cage and immediatley tried to help her, but her hooves wouldnt move and her midsection only tightened. She let out a small squawk at her bodies disobedience. She looked at her body and saw the straps holding her down. Thats when she remembered what had happened a little while before. She turned back to Golden with frightened eyes. "I dont want to die." she whispered softly so only the Tiger could hear her and a small tear ran down Sky's cheek.

Ike heard Sky's whisper, and he pulled two assault rifles out of seemingly nowhere. "Let my friends go, or its bye bye mushroom" he said to a yellow toad, pointing the guns at the mushroom man thing. However, before anyone could do anything, four Gorons rolled in like wheels at 100 miles an hour and pinned Ike to the ground with each of them taking a limb. Ike pulled as hard as he could, but couldn't free himself from the crushing grip of the rock monsters.

Sky turned her head to Ike as he made a scene. "A princess is replacable but a whole kingdom is not." She wiped her eyes and once again fought at her chains and banged her head against the floor to attempt to get the metal off of her horn. She heard a crack and a clang when she looked up the chains on her horn were gone but the metal still there. She continued to hit her head against the floor until blood ran Into her eyes and made her stop, exhausted.

Ike became angry. This is very important for what I'm about to say. The four Chaos emeralds he had with him started to glow as he turned dark purple. His eyes turned white with energy, and he released a wave of dark magic that knocked the Gorons across the room. Then one got up and charged at him, throwing a punch. Ike quickly stepped to the side and elbowed the goron so hard, he was sent flying through several walls of reinforced steel, all the way to the other side of the arsenal. He then used his magic to make dual katanas out of pure energy and sliced the other three into rock pancakes. Ike then cut his friends free with the same dark katanas. All while keeping the same angered expression on his face.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Back in the security room, a koopa troopa was playing his game boy advance when he heard an alarm go off on his screen map of the arsenal. He spoke into the loudspeaker mike, "there's been a breakout in sector seventeen. All forces, suit up and head to the area of alert. This is not a drill, I repeat, this is NOT a drill!"

Sky watched in horror as Ike began to throw around dark magic. As she was cut loose she held perfectly still, not wanting to be cut by the magic. After she was free she inspected the damage she'd done. Her wing was still broken and her head was bleeding a lot. Her horn appeared to still be in tact but there was a small nick in it. She had lost a lot of blood and didn't have the energy to produce magic. Her knees gave out and she fell onto the floor again. She looked up at Ike "Be careful. Thats strong magic and it's destroyed many great people. Do not attempt to heal me." she warned then slipped into darkness once again

The guards ran in and yelled, "one more move and we destroy you." Ike just stared at them and didn't say anything, much less deliver his usual witticism. He then stunned them with a flash of light. It was then that he turned back to normal and said, "I went dark super didnt I?" He then grabbed a piece of nearby rope and tied up the stunned soldiers. "You wanna steal something and get out of here?" He said. "Cause that seems like the best option to me right now."

"Yeah. Get Sky out asap. I'll do my best to stall. Run as fast as you can." Golden said in a weirdly calm voice: "I have got to kick some major but." She stuffed the tuna can into the data port. Stealing four main non-replaceable components from the Roboticizer, she took off to the control room. Gathering parts to build a super blaster, she took off to find Volva.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Volva was watching the scenes play out with moderate interest. Until Golden started for the main lab picking up seemingly random pieces of equipment along the way. He started barking out orders. "All main forces to destroy the pony and rodent. Leave the cat to me. Make sure they don't find the Hyrule prisoners. Keep all damage to Roboticizer at a minimum. All troops to defend positions. Pull out the major defense mechanisms. Battle Stations!" By the time he had geared himself up for war, she was almost at his front door. The ray cannon she had built was probably strong enough to wipe the station off the face of the Equestria.

Ike grabbed Sky and ran out at hypersonic speed, getting her home in a few seconds. He dropped her off on her bed and returned to the arsenal to try and find something worth stealing. He found a room full of weapons such as chainsaws, laser cannons, chainsickles, etc. "Sweet!" He said to himself as he grabbed a chainsaw with one hand and a laser pistol in the other. Ike gets giddy when he finds new weapons.

Sky a jolted awake as she was thrown on her bed. Her head was sill bleeding but it was a small trickle now. "Ya I could be dying but just take me to my room instead of the infirmary." she grumbled. At least she had some energy now and fired up her horn. She healed herself then decided to eat and take a catnap. They could last five minutes without her.

Archived