The war

Sondash145

Golden had finally come face to face with the person that tormented her for most of her life. No words were exchanged, but they started a calm dance of death and destruction. Neither could gain the upper hand. Evenly matched, they knew each others weakness and strengths. Jumping forward with a flying side kick aimed at his head Golden started the round. Volva blocked it, while executing a text book round house punch. Swerving to avoid it, Golden rammed a screwdriver into his arm socket. Unfortunately, that gave Volva a chance to power up his arm blaster. She flew towards the wall flipping in mid air, and keeping all of her momentum, she collided feet first with Volva's head. Springing off his head to land in a crouch on the floor. She took a smoke bomb out of her backpack and threw it in the room. The entire place was immediately covered in smoke that smelled like pizza. Running out the door, she headed to the control room where another chaos emerald was located.

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ike took the weapons and followed the power he felt into the control room with the chaos emerald. He put the weapons....wherever he puts them....and looked at the security camera footage. It showed Volva and the remaining troops heading straight for where they were. "You ready to kick some butt?" Ike said to golden, grinning deviously (not sure if that's the right word).

"What you missed is, Golden outdid Volva in a 90 second fistfight, I found a laser pistol and a chainsaw, and all remaining troops are coming towards this very room. No big deal." Ike said quickly, yet calmly.

"I was hoping you'd say that." Ike grinned. The robots and opposing life forms walked in, and he shot the organisms with his laser on stun, and the robots he chainsawed their bodies in half or decapitated them.

Golden was racing through the hallways towards the Chaos Emerald, when a platoon of Gorgons blocked her path. She used two micro-implosions to destroy the beams overhead and let a hundred feet of swamp, dirt, and concert fell down on their heads as she rode the tidal wave into the control room. She stared into Sky's eyes and said: "Is that your scary face? i can't believe what weaklings these people are." She pushed past her and set down the backpack on the floor. She started to hack the H-drive of the entire system. "Hey Ike," she said softly, "I don't think all of the Hyrulians wanted to fight for them." She had the schematics of a brainwashing machine on the screen. Next to it was the schematics for a control collars and bracelets. Then she patched in a feed from the cells to a monitor nearby and spun her chair towards it. She started to work on something. Dismantling computers as she needed their parts.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Volva marched his legions of minions towards the control room. "Make sure the prisoners are in their cells! Set all traps. Keep Robotnick posted and see when the doomsday weapon comes through the portal. Check that the other two Chaos Emerald's locations are secret and secure!" He muttered to himself: "Run little kitty, and be happy that we still need you. I will make sure you watch your little friends die painfully and slowly before your eyes." His eyes flashed red as he was in front of the door way.

((P.S. Volva doesn't have "eyes" anymore. He has cameras.))

"Seeing how primitive the device is, I think it would be a cakewalk to replenish their memories, if we could get them all in the same place at the same time." Ike said looking at the screen.

Sky scolded at Golden as she asked her if this ws her scary face. "Jerk." she mumbled and looked away. She returned her eyes to normal and decided to just pull a sword made of every jewel in the world out of a black void. The blade was long and rimmed with gold, the inside of obsidian. As the blade reached toward the hilt it darkened to green and when it connected it turned red and the handle jagged and curved with the occasional diamond imbedded in the hilt. An alexandrite was stuck into the blade about ten centimeters from the very sharp tip. It was quite lethal. "Wanna touch?" Sky asked Ike holding the blade out to him "But do it very gently. The blde is quite sharp an can cut with a single poke." She cautioned, holding it in her magic

"Everyone stand back." He said. Then he tried to lift it with all his might. He got the whole thing off the ground about 3 millimeters. After he did that, he had to lie down from being tired.

"Hey Ike, could you get me one of the original devices used? It could be a bracelet or necklace, what ever is easier for you to steal." Golden put here other work aside and started to look at the first monitor again. She started humming a little tune to herself as she hacked into the WIP blueprints. She started browsing through all of the ones that looked like they might be a problem. Golden had pulled up the schematic for a strange looking device and was staring at it. "Uh...Guys? We may have a gigantic problemo if this things is completed. I'm hacking that storage right now." She was looking at the doomsday weapon. It was specifically made to demolish both of her friends. It used their weaknesses to their advantage.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The tecno colored portal appeared as soon as Volva stepped onto the testing yard. Emerging from it was the most foreboding device he had seen in his service yet. It was as large as a tank with two Tesla coils sticking out from the top. Between them dark lightening passed, to come to the tip of a drill like nose. The doomsday device was complete.

"Give me a moment." Golden said as she finished the device and started downloading the specific science mumbo-jumbo for the doomsday device. "I think we should get the other two chaos emralds they have hear, release the prisoners and run. This machine is created to exploit our weakness. It knows every attack we've ever used. Except for some of Sky's, because she didn't grow up on Mobius."

"Yes, let's hope Robotnick never recorded them on the spy cams. I'd like you to go to these two locations,Ike. That's where the other two chaos emeralds are. They will probably be heavily guarded. I'm gonna see if this thing works." Golden said as she stood up.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The doomsday machine rumbled away from the building. Volva organized the troops into attack positions. "Let's hope we can contain them here long enough for the machine to do its job." The doomsday machine was heading for Ponyville. The location of its first testing. More robotized Mobians came through the portal, swelling the ranks. Then Robotnick himself came through. "Well, Cluck, it appears we have the troublesome trio finally trapped. Volva, go rout out those miserable rodents." Kneeling down, Volva placed his fist across his chest and said "Of course, Great Robotnick. We will destroy them." Standing up and spinning on his heel, he marched away barking orders. Thinking to himself: "Finally, the little kitten has nowhere left to hide." His eyes blazed with an unholy fire as he marched towards the building.

Sky walked out the door whistling. She had gotten quite bored with this conversation and wanted some action. She teleported out if the building and continued to walk until she came across Volva. She smiled visciously. "Well, hello there." She said

Volva activated all of the inhibitors in the hallway. He kept walking. The rank and file troops surrounded Sky.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Golden had climbed up the wall and opened an air vent. "I'm gonna try this. Be back in a sec," she said before going in the air vent. She was making her way down to the dungeons. She dropped out of the ceiling in front a cell. She turned on the device as the guards rushed at her. She dogged their attacks before the device kicked in. She broke open the lock with a machete. Then she moved on to the next few occupied cells.

Archived