The war

Sondash145

"I'm afraid I have other matters at hand. And you will soon, too. Just let me kill the cat and we can all go home happy. If you'll still have a home to go back to...I wouldn't get in the way of my master's plans, pony." Volva said as he kept walking down the hallway. He activated an invisible portable force field, and started looking at the tracking device that he had put on Golden. "See you soon dearie," he called over his shoulder. "I've got a cat to skin."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Golden was walking around the building deconstructing his army. She took off her backpack and started looking at the floor plan for the building. "Oh, fudge muffins! I think I'm lost. That is not good."

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Your not gonna hurt my friends!" Sky called after him. "Come on Ike." Sky said turning away from Volva and heading for Ponyville. Sky entered her mind and quickly sought out the connection that she had made to Golden no gave her warning about Volva.

"Although, I have one question. Why would you wanna skin a cat? You don't eat them or anything, so skinning them just makes them less valuable. Although if ancient races ate cats or something, that would make sense. Well, not really. I'm pretty sure cats don't taste good." Ike said. "Focus on the mission at hand, come on!"

Golden realized she had the map upside down when Sky's warning came in. "Sometimes this magic stuff comes in handy." she thought to herself. She started moving to the broadcasting satellite they had mounted on the roof. When she got there, she sabotaged it and broadcast the frequency that she used to jam the mind control devices. She had left the tracker on one of Volva's subordinates. She started towards ponyville to help break Robotnick's new toy.

"Im not getting another cat. Im turning into one." Sky said to Golden then used her horn to swirl green magic around herself. When the magic cleared a small white kitten with a horn and wings could be seen. Its paws were pink and so was its tail. "Well this is....energizing." Sky mewed in a high pitched voice. She jumped around and flew on top of Ikes head. Sky yawned. "Your hair is surprisingly comfy, Ike." She said her tail swishing from side to side

Sky's eyes flung open as Ike announced that he had not showered recently. She immediately jumped off of his head and ran into the brush. When she came back she was a pony again. She was also carrying a bucket full of water and two sponges. "I was gonna wait until we got back to my castle to give Golden a bath but now that Ike is in on it to then..." Sky grabbed Golden in her magic and dunked her into the bucket, holding her there until Sky had cleaned her fully. Sky then lifted Golden out of the water and proceded to dry her. When she finished she brushed her hair down and set her back on the ground. "Now you smell like strawberries." Sky said smiling. Then she turned to Ike. "Im giving you a choice. You can wash yourself or ill do you like I did Golden." Sky said smiling warmly

sky lifted the bucket and poured the freezing water on Ike. She took a sponge and began to wash his hair. when finished she poured more water over him to spread the soap then blew him dry and combed and styled his hair. she smiled at her work then frowned. "considering that were fighting in a muddy place im assuming that all of my hard work is going to go to waste." Sky said

((Sowwy! The math demon caught me.))

Golden was still snorting water out of her nose. "Swy ooo got wawer oop mi noase!" (traslation: Sky, you got water up my nose.) She folowed after them shaking her head to clear it. Bath attacks are never fun for the victum. "You should totally do that to an enemy. Cruel and unsual warfare."

"But remember, most of them are waterproof so they can fight in any terrain." Ike said, just realizing it was pointless to argue because it was all sarcasm previously.

Archived