The war

Sondash145

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I think this device is about twenty to twenty-two feet high from the damage to the trees. Can I please blow it up?" Golden asked Sky with giant puppy eyes. She was thinking of all the bombs she still had in her backpack. So many explosions.......Pretty explosions.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Volva had just found the tracker on a beat up guard. The guard had a sign tapped to him that said "Better luck next time. P.S. You will smell like sardines and pizza for at least two weeks."

"Uh. Explosions and messy go hand in hand. No promises." Golden said as she whipped out of her back pack land mines, TNT, and some weird acidic goop (that smelled like anchovies). She went ahead of the device and set up the landmines. Next was the acidic goop bombs. Then she crawled under the tank and attached the TNT with blasting putty. She landed in the middle of the group and then started counting: "Ten, nine, eight, seven six, five, four, three, two, one. Land Mines are go." She looked at the forest to see a mushroom cloud of fire blossoming from the forest as the sound reached them. A giant shock wave knocked her over. The smoke could be seen for miles. Next the goop exploded and the smell of canned fish was everywhere. Finally the TNT went off with a BANG so loud her earplugs couldn't stop it. "THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!" Golden screamed as the second shock wave hit them.

Sky could feel her fragile deer body be lifted off of the ground when the shock wave hit. She tumbled backwards through air and hit a tree. Hard. It was there that she was continue to be held until both shockwaves passed. Sky landed back on the ground with a thump. She looked at Golden with a displeased look on her face "never again" she yelled at Golden

Skys long ears flatteed to her head as Golden yelled back. Sky got up off the ground and grabbed Goldens ear, bringing it close to her muzzle. "CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW!? ALSO IT WOULD BE VERY NICE OF YOU TO WARN US NEXT TIME!" she screamed into the cats ear, before letting go.

((Blapth! Im behind!)) Ike was border line deaf after the 3 explosions, which he had to get on his hands and knees to withstand the brunt of the shockwaves, that he figured it was pointless to try and talk.

"Yeah, I can hear you loud and clear...Mother." Golden said before turning away to sulk for a few seconds.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

In the device, the toadies barely felt  a thing. Though when the acid hit, a slight metallic smell filled the air. The acid didn't get half-way through the first layer of metal. 

((Why does this keep happening?!)) "STOP MAKING ME HUNGRY FOR FISH!!!" Ike said. previously he had been trying to be more serious, but he had given up just then. "I'm very hungry right now, so can we go to a pizzeria or something? Also, why is it called a pizzeria? Is that like an italian word? Or is it an American word? Apparently, saying the word America is breaking the fourth wall because it doesn't exist in our world, but if I'm recognizing that I'm breaking the fourth wall, does that mean I'm BREAKING THE FIFTH WALL!?!?" Ike's mind was about to literally explode inside his head from overthinking everything he just did.

Sky watched Ike eat the pie, messily at that. "I thought you said you'd try not to get dirty." she said her eyes narrowing. Then she got a playful smile on her lips. "Is the great Ike going back on a promise?" she teased

Archived