The war

Sondash145

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meanwhile, Golden was starting her regular reconissance misson. Jumping from tree limb to tree limb, she reached the headquaters of the Maro side completly deserted. She start rifling through all of their maps and invasion plans. She took several poictures of the detailed plans before heading back to tell Ike and Sky what she had found out.

Sky decided to use her magic to instead grab hold of Ike. "Come on, Ike." she said dragging him behind her. She teleported to Manehatten with him and dropped into the middle of the battle. She kicked away most of the enemies and shot some to.

Ike spin dashed into a long line of enemies. "Since when did they have this big of an army?" He said, kicking an enemy into another. "These guys are the worst combatants in the world."

Sky shook her head. "Show off." she said but she didnt have right to say anything for she had just performed an Eclipse attack.

(( Her Eclipse attack is an attack where she causes either a Lunar Eclipse or a Sonar Eclipse and causes a beam of high powered light to come down and wipe out her enemies))

Suddenly the battle field was engulfed in smoke. Golden took out seven enmies by exploding their mushroom canon. "Trying to start the party without me? How rude Ike!" Golden exclaimed after knocking Mario and Lugi's heads together three stooges style.

"Hey, I forgot. That is, until Sky reminded me. And by then I didn't have time because we were already in manehattan," Ike said, axe kicking then spin dashing into wario.

"Got some news. THEY MADE NEW PLANS." She shouted over the sound of blowing up grenads. Golden had just thrown two into the remaining mushroom cannons. She then took out Bowser and Princess Dasiy with a coffee grind and several pressure point punches. TIger claw style, naturally.

"WE'LL DISCUSS THIS WHEN WE GET BACK TO CANTERLOT!" Sky instructed while transforming into a manataur and running over many enemies. She changed back and flew high into the sky (( no pun intanded)) and blocked the sun. In the darkness her eyes turned green and flashed. The sun was shining again and all the enemies within a ten mile radius were frozen. She began to do a happy dance. "New move worked perfectly! I think I'll call it .....the uh..... Galaxy.... uh.....The Crystal Galaxy!" she said still dancing happily.

Meanwhile, golden had Princess Daisy tied to a tree in the Ever Free Forest. "Where did you hide the chaos emerald? The pretty yellow one that you wanted to keep." Golden stated. "I-I-I d-d-on't know w-w-what they did with it." the princess stuttered. "Oh, you know alright, you didn't want Peach to get her hands on it." "How did you know that?!" Princess Daisy exclaimed. "I know a lot more than you think I do." Goldensaid remembering the plans that she had memorised and the camera in her pocket."FIne, they stored it in the old pipes that run down to the sea. Will you let me go now?" Daisy said. "Yes, of course, your royal highness." Golden said making the title sound like an insult, "No whinning or i might change my mind. Walk east till you get to a lake. They are searching for you there right now. Enjoy the walk Princess." Golden jumped up into the tree, and started her way back to the meeting. She had a lot to talk about, she now knew why the devices in the war plans looked so sinister.

When Sky heard Golden open the window she turned to her, only to see a worried expression. When Golden showed them the pictures and told them they had a chaos emerald Sky knew what she had to do. "Ike find the Emerald's whereabouts and make sure they dont have others. Golden see if you cant find any more information on they're plans, act like your going over to their side if you have to." Sky intsructed. She walked over to a stained glass window and raised the moon while saying "This is going to be a long, merciless war."

"They have the emerald in the sewer system. I know that there is a trap, that is what the weapons are for. They want to catch Ike," Golden said positivly chatty, "The way they power the weapons is by the emerald. If it drains too much energy, we might mot be able to get home until it recharges and that could take ten months to twenty years. Depends on how much energy it drains and how fast it can absorb it. Centenial helped me do research in Canterlot."

This made Sky think. "Then I will go with him. Golden if you could create a diversion of somekind and I could teleport myself and Ike to the emerald and teleport all three of us out. My mother will have to look over things while im gone for a couple minutes, days, months, or years, however long it takes."

"Pshh! I could go alone. Those weapons will never catch me," Ike said, "I'm the fastest thing alive! I can run at hypersonic speed! no limts is my motto." He kept talking for a little while longer. "Not even if they're powered by a chaos emerald could those things defeat me! Also, I can harness the power of the chaos emerald to run even faster and become even stronger, and even teleport."

Archived