The war

Sondash145

((Sorry!!! Daily habits are hard to make..... I know that's a really bad excuse. Truly Sorrry!!))

Golden had pulled up a hologram of the device and was searching for a weak point. She enlarged it and stated moving different parts of it around. She barely heard what Ike and Sky were arguing about in the background. Turning towards Sky she said, "Hey...Can you blow up stored plasma that you can't see. I think that would bust the fuel line and the back up power generators look easy enough to disassemble from the outside. Relatively speaking. That should allow us access to disable the giant bazooka ray on the inside of the machine. Robotnick made it so it had a different power source. I would hack it but ....mumble mumble....." Golden had started to get a glazed expression on her face as she stared at the holograph. She was in a mechanics seventh heaven trying to figure this thing out. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile.... Volva had mustered his troops in the devastated base and started to move them to a different base. This one was located closer to Canterlot, and would give him access to parts he needed to rebuild himself. Somehow that cheeky cat disabled his systems long enough for his ventilators to  malfunction. Although, it could have just been the sardine smell. That little kitten was right, he was going to smell like that for days. "Just you wait, I'll take all of your nine lives in one blow! But, I'll make you watch the little rodent die first." Volva monologued under his breath. 

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Did you mean to spell sorry with three Rs?))

"Yes I am a fungus. I infect a semi healthy host and I just grow and grow, until I'm every where." Ike said with a creepy smile.

sky grimaced at Ikes explanation and gently placed her hoof in his face and pushed him back a little. Then she turned to Golden "i s'ppose i could try." she said and joined Golden at the hologram. She found where it was and concentrated on how that place looked and what the plasma may look like. after a while she felt a burst and she opened her eyes. "i think i did it." she said

((No, but it'll all work out.....eventually))

"That is so cool!!! Ok, Ike, are you ready to bust some heads?" Golden said as she put on some goggles and produced a tool belt from her backpack. Hoisting it on her back, she started a timer. "Angry weaklings will be swarming around that thing about ten seconds after I disable the generators. Think you can keep them off my back until I destroy the ray?"

"Alright, Ike, starting time now." Golden said as she started climbing the trees. She was wearing a mechanic's tool belt and goggles that made her eyes reaaalllyy big. Landing on the roof of the machine, she took out a crowbar and started prying the metal cover off of the first generator. She jammed a flat metal disk into the moving parts of the generator. She cut a few wires while reaching for her wrench. Taking apart a few key components and some other stuff she could use back home, she moved onto the next one. Just then, her alarm went off. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Volva was in the encampment near Canterlot. They had already started on an attack plan to seize the city. Mario and Luigi were standing next to him. Wario and Princess Daisy had gone to set off the explosives planted near the wall. All of the citizens of Canterlot were too busy trying to fix the damage the previous attack had caused to notice. The detonator went off ten minutes later and they marched through the gap. Volva stood amid the wreckage and said: "Take the young ones to be robotozied. They shouldn't be to muck trouble. Kill anyone that resists, or at least maim them." Grinning an evil smile he blasted a hole in the wall of the nearest house when some guards came to apprehend him. "Halt in the name of Equestria!!" the captain  shouted. Volva raised his arm and it became a new cannon. He blasted the guard through ten houses. "I suggest you don't get back up, you need to be in good  condition when we robotcise you." He walked on as flame and disaster spread in his wake.

sky teleported to Canterlot and saw her city being destroyed. She growled and flew higher into the air until she finally dived for the robot. "LEAVE MY PONIES ALONE!" she screamed as she hurtled to the ground. She hit Volva and stared down at him, beneath her hooves. Her horn glowed blue and her sword of crystal appeared. " So help me i will kill you and i will sleep like a baby tonight and for the rest of my life." she said holding it over his throat. She made sure all of her hooves were on all of his limbs as she looked him in the eye "Call of your little army." she said

Just then the target flew down and captured him. "The thing is ... I can't really die. All of my data is being backed up on Mobius. You kill this body and Dr. Robotnick will send in a new, stranger and much more weaponized version of yours truly to destroy the town." Volva said before he activated the beam in his chest. He blew her up so far no one could see her anymore. He grabbed the nearest pony and held his arm/gun to their head. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Golden barely glanced at her watch as she busted the fuel pipes. "I'm GONNA BLOW IT UP! IKE, WATCH OUT!!!" she screamed before she threw a lit match into the pool of plasma that had gathered  at the foot of the two busted generators. She jumped and hid under the stopped tank to shield herself from the blast.

(( ok Celeste ive been holding it off for a while but im starting to get a little annoyed. Can you please say that they are going to attack me and let me decide if the will hit me or not? Thats not fair when it comes to battles. Plus i get the feeling that your kinda, maybe, just teensy bit taking over Sondash's RP))

Sky cried out when she was hit by the beam and blown sky high ((heheh)). She growled and teleported back to Earth so she could heal and get back into the fight.

"First of all, rhyming doesn't make you cool. It makes you look nerdier. Except in certain cases. Second, I'm not the strategist here, I'm the zany one with the bad catchphrase." Ike replied.

"If you're gonna teleport, leave me out of it," Ike replied. "Doing that makes me nautious." He held his stomach. Just thinking about it made him nautious. "And where are we going? I kinda forgot."

sky rolled her eyes. "if i was going to teleport then i wouldve done it by now. Were going to Canterlot and im flying there! I figured you would hold my gem sword while i flew down from the sky and we could slash and kick the crap out of the bad guys." Sky said "Now are you going to get on or not?"

"Actually, I have my own special weapon... The Mjolnir katana. It can control lightning, thunder, and some earth based things." Ike said. "The only problem is, I have to get to the castle in Canterlot to get it. It's like thor's hammer in every way, except I can't summon it at will. Even the 'Only those who are worthy can lift mjolnir' thing is there. So what I need you to do is give me an opening. Do anything you can to let me get into the castle. Cool?"

Archived