The war

Sondash145

Sky walked over to Ike and poked him in the chest with a hoof. "Your not going alone. Even if you can do all that stuff, a lot of things could still go wrong. I cant risk loosing one of my best warriors and friends." Sky said lowering her head to look him in the eye. She smiled "Understood?"

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Golden came up from behind Ike and bonked him on the noggin. "They made them for how you fight. Try to use your head for more than attacks. I get to blow lots of things up in the divrsion right?! :mad: With the special gun powder?! The type that can blow up the entire Ever Free forest in one go?!" Golden said getting really excited because she loves all things to do with fire and explosions. :blah:

"OK, first of all, they made them to counter my power without the chaos emerald, and yes I understand, but, what if the diversion doesn't work and we both get killed?" Ike said, turning to Golden. "and I don't see why you had to hit me in the back of the head. It kinda hurt," he said as he rubbed the back of his head

Sky smiled and giggled. "No not those explosives Golden, but you may use all the others. And Ike. You dont exactly know how to use the chaos emerald. Thats almost pointless and you would do better to have us all there. We have less of a chance of getting killed if we are together. I mean have you seen how well we all fight together. We are perfectly in sinc!"

"It's strange how the emerald works. I can feel the energy inside of me, but I can't tap into its power. And we do fight pretty well together. Fine. When does the mission start?" Ike said

"Everyone knows of the witching hour attack plan. We wait till four or five because everyone but the cook is asleep. Wear dark greens and blacks we don't want to be seen. They have dogs so you need to disguise your sent. Mud works wonderfully." Golden replied. Sneak attacks are her area of expertise after all.

"Ok we head out when Golden says." Sky said and walked into her mothers room. "Hey mom, how are you?" she asked. Luna lifted her head and smiled at her daughter. "Things could be better, dear. I wish I could help you with this fiddlestick war." "Thats alright, but I need a favor." "What is it, hon?" "Can you look over Equestria while im gone? I know its sudden and you dont feel good these-" Luna cut her off "Hush your mouth young lady. Your mamas perfectly fine and isnt gonna let a few creaky bones in her way." "Thanks mom." Sky said and walked out of her room. After sifting through her closet and looking under her bed, still with no luck of finding black clothes. She decided to use her magic to turn herself black. She packed a few apples, and some water.

Ike went home and searched his house for black clothes. he eventually found some that weren't quite black but were navy blue, and then he went outside and rubbed himself in dirt.

Golden went home to her lab that always looked like something exploded. Usually because something had exploded and she didn't bother to clean it up before she got working on the next formula. "Hi chalk board, gun powder, and little mini bot! I'm home. YES!!!," She suddenly screamed, "Stake out party and two recon missions in one day! How much cooler can it get mini bot?!! :D:razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: " ZZZTTS the robot in queation replied. "Oh that's right, I still need to fix you up. That green thyme extract really made a doozy of a tear gas bomb!" She walked around her lab gathering everything she would need for that night. Many more home-patent explosives were packed than what would be needed. She took a swim in the swamp, beat up a few gators, and was ready to go to the "Misssion Point" as she liked to call it. For her, missions were the only time she spent around other people.

Archived