The war

Sondash145

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meanwhile, Golden was setting up a few smoke bombs and a scared bunny with a laser and flashlight taped to it. "Mas, mas explosives!! I just love this stuff!" she mutterd to herself. Setting off the trip wire on purpose, loud clanging filled the air when she realsed the bunny. Mario came out looking for the perpatratior. She let him she her before the smoke bombs went off. Then she faded into the shadows to watch her pandioum rein. "Hehehehe, they're so funny!" She said to herself, "Too bad I haven't found the cannons yet. I might have blown up all of them yesterday." Thinking about stealing their apples for a snack she scoped out a site for an empty space to launch a few actual bombs before Ike and Sky showed up.

"*sniff sniff* nah, you're good. could I try out a new move I read about before we go?" Ike said, finally getting his mind on the present. "it's called the figure 8 peel-out. it makes the user's legs look like a sideways 8, and it increases their speed tenfold. I saw that sonic could do it when he was alive."

"alright," he said and he started running in place. his feet turned form blurs to wheels, then the legendary figure 8 peel-out. when he released the tension, he shot off like a rocket, leaving a trail of fire in his wake. roughly one second after he disappeared, he appeared on the other side o the horizon. he only increased his speed, reaching the speed of light. he then stopped on a dime next to Sky. "whoa. I just broke all records."

Golden found the last few mushroom cannons just as Ike and Sky appeared. She could hear their muffled voices through the smoke. After she finished stringing twenty of her explosives on the cannons, she sat back to watch the five of them explode. KA-BLAAAAAMM!!!!! :-o It went off just as she popped up beside Sky and Ike. Then a second explosion happened. "WOO-HOOO!" Golden shouted, "A secondary explosion and an explosion!? I guess the gun powder must've exploded too." She took out her ear buds, and said: "Time to get a move on, that will give us about twenty minutes, starting now."

Sky's ears were ringing and she got the sudden idea that she was now deaf. When Golden appeared in front of her she could hear the muffled sound of her talking. When she realized what she had said she nodded and flew down the corridor looking for the chaos emerald.

Sky came across a large room and entered it. It seemed empty to her. Suddenly she was ambushed and some how all her magical powers were drained. She managed to let out a loud scream before she was gagged and chained to the ceiling.

Golden flipped over her attacker smashing his face into the wall behind her. "Princess Daisy, I should have known." "You'll pay for what you did to me. You made tell." Daisy said. "All is fair in love and war," Golden quoted, "You just made a big mistake." She pulled a home-patened flash grenade out of her pocket and threw it on the floor, temporary blinding her advisories. Rushing Daisy, she flipped her into Lugi while excuting a roundhouse-side kick to Mario's face. Throwing flash-freeze bomb on top of the ungangly heap. They were all trapped in ice as she freed her friends and crushed the magic nullifer. "Don't mess with my friends again, or I might have to permentaly dispose of you." Golden said in a creeply emotionless voice.

Ike snapped out of his surprise and homing attacked the people who ambushed him, landing in a stance with one leg bent and the other out, and one hand on the ground, and the other bent at a 90 degree angle behind his body. he then homing attacked everyone in the room that was still standing. "well, we have a chaos emerald to get!" he said.

Sky shook out her wings, which had been painfully crushed to her body, and went over to the crushed magic nulifier. She growled and continually stomped on it and exploded it. When she was finished with her tantrum she walked back over to her friends and once again began to search.

Golden held up a wihimpering attecker. "I got the intel we need, gonna have to blast a way back out. Dead end and the others are closing fast." she said as she bropped the infortunate attacker to the ground. "Back wall, half way up it, the rock is a secret button. False tunnel to the left, we want the one in the middle."

Archived