The war

Sondash145

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Running on the stalactites going down from the ceiling, Golden lit the way with a shining cylinder that you really didn't want to know what was in it. "Halt, I see shadows. Five. Two left. One right. One back. I'll take the one in the back without the others knowing. Separate the others between your selves." After that she proceeded to sneak up the chamber's walls and take out Lokitto from behind. No noise, minimal fuss, and no time for the victim to react. That is how you do a sneak attack.

"I'll take the two left ones," Ike said, and he ran towards them. he suck up behind tem, took their heads and bonked them together three stooges style. "rocky wrench and a paratoopa. weak."

Sky took the one on the right. Not bothering for a sneak attack she used her magic to bind their mouth and their arms to their side.

(( Centenial you may wanna check your math. You said there were five but you only placed four))

Golden ran up to the top of the structure to get the emerald and met with an old foe. "Didn't expect to see you here Volva." Golden said. (Note- Volva is short for a Russian name that means demon.) Turning around, a robotized mobian replied: "How else could I get your attention little tiger. You didn't think that Robotnick would let you escape that easily. I won't tell him you're here if you let us keep the emerald and the rodent." "Never!" Golden hissed before she smacked him off the top of it. "Run Ike, Robotnick sent henchmen! Take the emerald and get out of here!" Golden tossed the emerald she dropped down after Volva to keep him down.

"GOLDEN!" Sky exclaimed and ran towards the tiger. She grabbed her off of Volva and ran. Sky held the flailing cat in her magic and teleported beside the chaos emerald with Ike. She set down Golden and patted her head. "Can you stay out of trouble for one minute! That mobian would've killed you! And you know it, or do you not remember what happened the last time you tackled one! They almost ripped you to shreds! You gotta be more careful and get battle off your mind....." Sky continued to scold Golden and pace back and forth. Then she stopped her eyes widening in fear and realization. She wipped around to face Golden " Did you say Robotnick at the battle?" she asked

"honestly, I don't see why you had to scold Golden like that, sky. just say it was a bad decision and she should never do it again," Ike said. "seriously, when did you become this stressed out?"

"I know, it's textbook." Golden said. She was still shocked about Volva and his betrayl came flooding back once again. She hadn't told her friends about the time she was kept to work for Robotnick. He kept her in a cage and she had to watch all her family be robotized. To say the least, she had more reasons than anyone else to hate him. Then Volva, her only friend not robotized, turned in her to make it that muck worse. He asked Robotnick to robotize him so he could beat Golden in a fight. She carries around an EMCH pulse emitter strong enough to knock out any robots in a ten mile radious with her at all times. ('Tis a real thing. Look it up, I ptobably spelled it wrong.)

Archived