The war

Sondash145

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Hmmmn yeah, be careful," Golden mumbled before turning to Sky, "We need to get out of here before reinforce ments come. See you at the next meeting." The distracted Golden wandered a biit before climbing up the wall and disappearing into the shadows.

meanwhile, Ike was in the everfree forest looking for a chaos emerald when he heard a rustling in the bushes. "who's there?" he said. "eh. must've been my imagination." However, as he was about to find out, it was not. he was gagged by a Monty Mole, who took his unconscious body to their camp. (when reading what he says think of a nasal-sounding voice)"I captured priority one hedgehog." he said to the other members of the camp.

"excellent work monty!" said a mega dry bones. "then can I have a raise?" Monty asked. "No." sad the dry bones. "*sigh*" Monty hung his head

when Ike regained consciousness, he found himself cuffed to a chair in a large room of about 1000 enemies. "ah. you've awoken." said the same mega dry bones. Ike struggled to pull himself loose "If you think you can bust out of that, you're wrong. it's made out of solid titanium and that's also what the cuffs are made out of. you're never going to escape."

"my friends will know I'm missing. they'll free me. then I'll take you all down myself."

'hm. Sky can enter dreams. how can I fall asleep?' Ike thought to himself. "hey! mole dude! knock me out!" he shouted at Monty. "why?" the mole replied. "just do it" Ike said, and he was violently hit in the head, knocking him out

"He's asleep!" Sky exclaimed. She promptly entered his mind. Her body in thee real world slumped to the ground as if asleep itself. "Ike?" Sky called out. A dream didn't seem to be forming and she grunted. Of course he knocked himself out she thought. "IKE! YOUR GONNA HAVE A HECK OF A BUMP ON YOUR HEAD!" She called out

"WELL I'M SORRY!" Ike could hear her inside his head. 'wait, if I can hear them we have a connection through our minds!' he thought. 'I'm gonna try this one more time.' "CHAOS CONTROL!" and in a flash, he teleported outside of the cuffs and destroyed all of the enemies

(( Ike realized that they all three have a mental connection and finally learned how to use chaos control, which allows you to freeze time and teleport and stuff like that. I would like to apologize for the confusion. I had to get to geography and I was already late))

(( wait but Sky can enter dreams. The only reason why she could be in Ike's head was because he was asleep or knocked out. It doesn't mean that they have a mental connection. Ah well. Its better when your connected anyway so I'll go with it))

"Ike did something stupid, as usual," Golden replied, "I'm gonna tell him to come to my lab, next morning. You can come too." She added the last bit like she didn't care if Sky showed up or not. The fifty-first cappchinno had just worn off and all she wanted to do was crash. she barely made it home before flopping on the couch next to a machine. She had been working all night to rig a temporay barrier/seeker for the one chaos emerald they had. Robotnick probably had a device that could track the emeralds or he would do it the old fashioned way. She needed to a get a barrier up fast.

Ike found a chaos emerald and brought it back to base. "found one," he said, only half awake. putting it on the table, he promptly fell down onto the floor and fell sleep. ((also, Ike doesn't have a house. he just lives with sky. sound OK?))

Archived