The war

Sondash145

Golden woke up in the noon hours of the morning to remind the others about the needed chaos emerald protector/finder. "I just hope I don't have to wake them up, and that I don't find them in trouble." she thought to herself. ((Sorry, much math homework.))

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sky woke up with a huge yawn. When she finished she looked around sleepily then was woke up immediatly. She wasnt in her mothers room. She looekd around and realied that she had fallen asleep at the foot of Ike's bed. Like a cat. She shook herself and went out of the room quietly so as not to wake the sleeping hedgehog.

Sky made breakfast for everybody and set the table. She had already gotten ready for the day. Her mane was brushed and so were her teeth. She as also contemplating if she should hold Ike down and give him a makeover just for hecks.

Ike knew what Sky was thinking about doing, but it was too early for him to care. Ike went on a walk to help him wake up. The brisk fall air seemed to help him do this. he came back and ate breakfast while reading the paper.

Sky was surprised at his sudden reaction. She lowered her ears "Well sorry. I was only trying to make you happy. In a time like this its important to laugh on occasion or else one could loose their humanity." She said and began to walk away from him

Sky laughed as he sat down and drinking coffee, began to read a newspaper. "You look older when you do that." Sky pulled down the paper a little so he could see her purple and blue eyes. "Wheres the fun loving, reckless Ike I know." she teased

Archived