The war

Sondash145

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Chaos emeralds work both ways, we sense them, they sense us. I made an energy force field with alternating magnetic pulses so they can't track it to here. I also set up a generator that emits a chaos energy field similar enough to trick a chaos emerald. I also set up a sat alight with a GPS to find a location to show us where the other emeralds are without us having to be there. And minibot is packed with fifty-seven different explosives to destroy all invaders in my house. Sorry for the mess, I just created a new explosive that congeals into explosive putty that immobilizes the target so you can explode them to hurt their allies." Golden rambled as she lead them inside the messy lab in a tree house that also served as a living space.

"Bye, why?" Sky asked turning to face Ike quickly. She flew up to him till they were nose to nose and looked into his eyes. She had her eyes opened wide so you could see the purple that was leaching out from her blue iris's. "Why are you leaving? Your not gonna go solo again and get caught again but on purpose are you?" Sky asked

Sky scowled but backed off. "Fine then. Go get yourself killed. See what I say when you either come back or don't." She said hurt and agitated. She created a portal above her and flew into it. She landed beside Luna and began to speak to her mother trying to calm down

When Sky calmed down she began to think about a way to stop the war. She wanted to keep her friends and keep her kingdom happy. But she couldnt think of a way to keep them both safe. Every idea she came up with ended with one of them getting destroyed or hurt. She decided to continue thinking until she came up with the perfect plan

"Sure just invite them and it'll all work out. Nice going self advice. *sigh* I need to remember that they are not rocket scientists and explosion experts while I am." Golden said to minibot and herself before scrounging around on the table to uncover a slightly moldy box of cereal. Making a face at the box and throwing it into another giant pile of parts and possible things that were edible. "I guess I need to go to town for food and more importantly more chemicals to make explosives. See ya in a few hours minibot! I'll try to get you a new voice box that doesn't short out." Golden said before descending the rope ladder and grabbing her cloak. "ZZTT that would be nice. Ta-Ta-Ta-Take care! Ftttzzs!"

Ike remembered that he needed some extra income. So, he went out and got a job. He was an overnight security guard at a pizzeria called Freddy fazbear's pizza. Turns out the animatronic animals come alive at night and kill people.

((EEEHHH??!!))

When Golden walked into town, everybody tried to ignore her or stared openly at the cloaked figure. "Pizza, a cheese and bacon pizza, maybe some actual food, and a really sugary cereal. Cinnamon rolls too." Golden rambled to her self thinking about groceries. "More importantly, parts and chemicals. Bleach powder, explosive putty, and some high-fructose corn syrup. And Molasses, can't forget the molasses. Best sticky bomb ever!"

Archived