The war

Sondash145

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((SHEESH I CAN'T BE GONE DOING THREE LONG TERM PROJECTS FOR ONE DAY AND YOU PEOPLE ARE SCREAMING AT ME!!!!))

Volva had expected her to use the magic to turn it back on them. He had a force field generator set up to shield them from the blast. "Dr. Robotnick did you see the test of strength? Over."

"YEs. *crackle* I believe I can gauge her powers now. Find one other chaos emerald and the machine with have radiation too powerful for maintain radio silence until I call you." a tiny speaker said back from the wrist watch. ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Getting off of Ike, Golden ran while unpacking the upgraded EMPH pulse emitter. It was now twice as big as her and a sniper rifle too boot. Skidding to a stop, and finishing putting on the tri-legs, she had clear aim on the machine. She suspected a generator for the force field but to be that big it could only face them and not go around. She aimed and fired wiping out the machine for the nest three years instead of three hours.

"I didn't blow up the machine, it just won't turn on for the next three years. An EMPH blast can't blow any thing up, it stops all the machines' parts so it won't work. Basicly it stalls a car. It doesn't make it explode." Golden explained. "It might have had a self destruct manual make-it-blow-up thing. Three sticks of dynamite would have done it. Also, Volva was leading them so he might just have wanted to gauge your magical abilities. Last time I fought him he had a communicator on his wrist. Probably gets his orders form Robotnick that way."

Archived