The war

Sondash145

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"PFFT!!!!" Golden laughed trying not to choke on her fruit. "That's pretty good, I have to remember that one." ________________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

In a place not so cheery, an evil mastermind was stepling his fingers. "SNIVELY! I want to have a word with you." "

Yes, Sir. Coming Sir. What seems to be the matter?"

"Why hasn't our metal infiltrator sent another report by now. I don't want this project getting hampered in any way."

"Oh course not, Sir. I'll get on that right away." As Snively walked back over to the multiverse com-system, Robotnick reclined in his chair petting Cluck. "I feel their demise is close, Cluck. Very close." "Brwark, cluck, cluck." Said Cluck

(For those of you who have never watched the old sonic, Cluck is a robotic Chicken with a nasty temper. FYI any one can talk Robotnick or Snively and of course Cluck.)

Sky scratched behind her ear and paused when Golden said that the mission started whenever Sky said so. Her hind hoof was still behind her ear as she looked between her friends then placed it down slowly. "I suppose as soon as we blend in with the night." was all she said

"Look, a paradox in the past made me go through jail and about 13 different dimensions. Trust me. You don't wanna be screwing with time travel." Ike said, finishing his sammich.

"It was not fun. That's why Marios' people are here and we are to. It tends to happen a lot with us Mobians. You get used to it." Golden said as she started tinkering with something in her back pack.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Volva was at base camp replaying the video of Sky avoiding the beam. He was mointering how much power the "lesser" being discharged. "Ramp up the power to the inhiberaters 50% more. We want the pony to be completely powerless."

Archived