The war

Sondash145

Sky smiled at his remark and finished talking with Mila. "Teenagers can still be children. Well when it comes to brain development." She said thinking out loud. She scratched her ear and got a thoughtful look on her face. Then it turned into a scowl. "Ugh. What if the only way to end this war is in marriage? I really don't want to marry marrio or any of them." She stuck out her tongue and made a disgusted face

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"hey, if you had a super form, I would let you do it. but you don't, at least as far as I know, and Golden should have a super form, and hedgehogs have the most powerful super forms." Ike replied. "alright, coffee's kickin' in now." Ike walked out the door rather quickly.

Ike came in about twenty minutes later and yelled, "Get yo body ready, it's been an hour! Hey, hasn't it been a long time since we've been to Golden's place, or has my memory been on the fritz?"

"That's kinda what I just asked, if you were paying attention to context," Ike said. "Let's go!" and he did the figure 8, reaching golden's in less than 0.00000000000001 seconds

Sky looked at him and smiled "challenge accepted!" She yelled and flew up high. She dived as fast as she could and put all her magic into the kick. There was a loud thud and a dust cloud formed. When Sky opened her eyes a crater was formed around her. "OK so I may have taken that too far." She said and smiled sheepishly

Sky scowled and once again stuck her tongue out at him. She smiled and walked over to him and gave him her biggest bear hug. "Then I'll just hang on to you until you can no longer carry me around." She said and with that relaxed her full body weight around his neck.

"Don't go boneless on Ike, he might fall over." Golden said poking her head out of the window. ((Sorry, my college sister came home, computers are a scarcity.)) Golden pulled out her ear plugs, and minibot poked her head up beside her. "ZZZZTT Hello carbon based lifeforms. I am minibot." Golden waved them towards the rope ladder and disappeared back inside.

"OK! I can help you with that!" Sky said still clinging to Ike. She used her magic to create a fake Mario in the center of the crater and put a little gunpowder and other explosive things in it. "Hit it with your best shot!" Sky said motioning at the Mario dummy.

"Okay!" I,e smiled and pulled out a match. He lit it and just threw it into the pile of explosions. "GET DOWN!" Ike dove behind a rock and the explosion completely destroyed the mario dummy and tripled the size of the crater. "That... Was... AWESOME!!! Can we do it again?"

"BLUP!" Sky yelped as she suddenly dashed behind a rock with Ike. The sudden movement had surprised her and she had fallen on her back beside him. She looked up at him. "Sure thing but perhaps we should do it outside. We just created a huge crater in Golden's house." She said

"Cool!" Ike ran home and less than a second later, he had a flame thrower. "Let's light them up!" He burned them all and pulled everyone behind that same rock before the explosion could reach them. The explosion blew around the rock just enough to keep them all from burning.

Archived