At First Sight (Open)

SymphonicFire

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry for the wait, I go to sleep early a lot ;-; and I was really busy this week. I'll be on a lot on the weekends.))

Also, sorry for cussing ;-; I just felt like it was... Needed. I'll stop.))

(( would you mind if I drew Slash and Abby together? And should we continue the RP or wait for a little while longer?))

((I'd love that! They are such a cute couple XD I've got a full drawing of him in my character lo))

Blaze got up and shook Abby, "It's time to go, visiting hours are over" he said.

Abby opened her eyes and stared at him with her slitted pupils. She fell and landed lightly on her feet. "I'm staying. I made a promise and I'm going to keep it even if I have to sneak. I will be here when he wakes." She said

Now to find a suitable hiding spot. Abby looked around the room and looked out side the window. She opened it and saw pipes lining the wall and making a small ledge. "Perfect." She whispered. She stuck her head back inside and made a note for Slash. It read ' When you wake up just call out my name. I'll be here' then she went outside and fell asleep in her natural position on the pipes

Abby heard her name and woke up. From the inside you would see her head pop in upside down. She smiled and laughed. "Hya Slash! I told you I wouldn't leave you." She said as she came in through the window and walked to the hospital bed he was lying on

I might be bringing in my other oc :3 ))

Autumn woke up early to go see Slash. Two early days in a row. He was really tired. And, he stayed up late last night to dye his hair black.

Idek. I'm really bored.))

He walked into the hospital, and went to Slash's room.

He knocked.

Then he went in anyways.

"Hey guys"

"Slash you need to sit back back down." Abby said and used her wings to pick him up in a way and carry/drag him back to the bed. There she sat him back down and kept him there. "Your legs may be healed but your ribs arent." she said

Archived