At First Sight (Open)

SymphonicFire

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Autumn ran out to see what had happened.

There was a large crowd of ponies surrounding something three houses down.

Autumn ran over to the crowd, and broke into the crowd.

He had to push and shove to see what happened.

They were all surrounding unconscious hurt pony,

With a scraped knee and what looked like a broken hoove bone.

"What do we do?" a young looking colt said.

"I think she has a broken hoove bone. We should get her to the hospital." Autumn said calmly.

"I'll carry her. She'll be fine." "You guys can go." He added.

Autumn picked her up and started fast-walking.

It took him about 3-4 minutes to get there.

He walked in, "Help, I need a doctor. I think she has a broken hoove bone."

Yeah I cant finish, I have to go.))

Abby's ears twitched and her muzzle went from smile to frown as she dreamed. Even her wings shifted slightly.

(( I have like nothing to do. Abby is asleep and I dont know if I should have Venus ,one of my doctor OC's, come in and help Autumn's OC))

((Alright hang on))

"What's all this shouting about?" Venus said walking into the lobby. There she saw two young ponies one carrying the other that seemed to be hurt. She rushed over and began to inspect the hurt pony. "Her hoof is broken. Do you know what happened?" She asked as she took the injured pony from Autumn and began to carry her to Slash's room. She laid her down in the empty bed across from him and began to further inspect the hoof. "Red! Can you bring me a cast? And some gauze and such?" She yelled at the red stallion watching in the doorway. Eventually she had the mares hoof bandaged and a clipboard with her diagnosis at the edge of the bed.

(( this is cute. /)^.^(\ ))

Venus gave a dissaproving look to see the two ponies sleeping in the same bed but as long as they weren't doing anything. She sighed and asked the male Pegasus what his name was and how he knew the made with the broken hoof.

---------------------------------------

Abby opened one eye sleepily. She felt something heavy laying across her waist and she shifted her eye to it. It was Slash's hoof. He seemed to have laid down beside her. She smiled and closed her eye going back to sleep

Archived