At First Sight (Open)

SymphonicFire

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Abby followed behind him and ran up to be beside him. "How are your ribs and legs. I know that their considerably better considering your walking on them and all but..i ...mean its only been two days and-" Abby stopped talking realizing that she had started rambling. She sighed and lowered her head

"I'll be right there with you" Slash said, opening the door. A teacher came to greet him and said "Thank you for taking over my class Slash, I'll make sure that you are recognized for your efforts"

"That's okay, I have a spare anyways" Slash replied.

Slash cleared his throat, but the class stopped talking. He calmly got up, went to the back, picked up a piece of chalk and dragged it across the black board, making a piercing high pitched screech that made the class settle. "Right, you know what to do. Get on with it and you can have some free time before the bell. If you need any help, you can ask me" he said, calmly walking back to the teacher's desk.

Abby almost shrieked as she heard the scratching on the blackboard and quickly covered her oversensitive bat ears. After it settled she rubbed them and began to read her book ignoring some of the gossiping going on about how she had covered her bat ears and how large they were. She sighed and flattened them against her head.

"Sorry about that" Slash said to Abby, but it seemed like he said it to the whole class. Soon, there was a long line infront of Slash's desk. "I'm very sure you know how to read 'school', you're in grade 10" Slash said in a calm voice.

"This is my fifth time, I just want to keep talking to him!" A mare whispered

"Then confess to him!" Another said

"I can't! He rejects every mare"

Slash was getting annoyed but he don't show it. His cat ears twitched every time someone asked a stupid question.

Abby sighed and walked to the front of the room. She jumped on top of the teachers desk and unfurled her wings blocking Slash from view. "Will you idiotic ponies use your brains? You know all of this stuff but your so attracted to Slash that you don't care if you look like bumbling idiots!" She bared her fangs and hissed. "Now sit in your seats and read! We all know you can! Stop trying to get him to go out with you if he doesnt want to." She said and straightened her posture and glared at them all with her slitted pupils. "Or you'll have to face the fury of a creature of the night that can do worse than suck your blood." And with that she hopped off the desk and walked back to her seat where she continued to read her book

Slash narrowed his eyes as the students went back to their seats, shooting angry glances at Abby. "This is bad, she shouldn't have done that" Slash whispered to himself. "Eyes on your books" he said, watching them.

Abby got up out of her seat and walked to a window. She sat down in front of it and looked outside smiling softly when the warmth of the sun shone on her. She completely ignored all of the noise around d her and slipped into her own little world.

Archived