At First Sight (Open)

SymphonicFire

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The sound of a door opening brought Abby back to the real world and she looked up to see Slash heading out. She immediately stood and walked after him wondering if be was alright. "Slash? You alright? Is your side hurting you? She asked catching up to him.

Abby quickly turned her head to the corner and perked her ears listening. "I thought I heard hoofsteps." she explained then turned back to Slash. "She smiled softly at him. "We should probably start heading to my next class. Is there anything you need to do before we go?" she asked not wanting to keep him from using the bathroom or anything.

Slash continued to smile as he walked down the hallway. Once somepony walked past them, his smile would fade into a straight line. He arrived at the classroom and sat at the teacher's desk. "What class is this?" He asked, forgetting what he was supposed to teach.

Abby got out of her seat and nudged Slash to the front of the room. "You sit here. Take attendance and make sure no pony skips. That's all. Don't worry about anything else." She said giving him a reassuring smile and heading back to her seat.

The class started to whisper as Abby talked to Slash. He picked up a sheet of paper on the desk and started calling out the names on it, remembering each and every face. "If you need help, ask somepony before asking me. Other than that, you should not be talking" Slash said in his low, calm voice.

The bell finally rang and the students went out of the classroom. A few mare gave him folded pieces of paper before leaving. Slash sighed as he was soon seen by his friend, Chromatic Blaze.

"Recovering fast as always, though you never got hurt this seriously before" Blaze said from the doorway. He waved at Abby, only to get a painful whack on his head for Slash's tail.

"Ow! You don't have to be so protective!" Blaze said, rubbing his head.

Slash grumbled as he read each note. "I have to meet with Symphonic Fire, Eclipse, and Freestyle" he said, sighing. He looked at Blaze and said "Your sister is like this too?"

"Hmph! All she ever talks about is you, you should see her room!" Blaze said, pointing his hoof down his throat

Archived