At First Sight (Open)

SymphonicFire

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((XD Lol))

Slash looked at Abby and sighed, "No, i'm not interested in them" he said turning to Blaze.

Blaze gritted his teeth and grabbed Slash's collar, "You've hurt my sister's feelings so many times. If you weren't my friend, i would have punched you right now"

"Me either." Abby said " I wonder what happened to him." She stood and leaned forward on the branch looking down. She fluttered her wings out a little and gracefully glided down. She landed softly and looked around the ponies crowding outside. She sighed and flew back up to the branch where she sat back down beside Slash. "Now what?" she asked looking at him and lowering her ears to her head. "I mean with all this drama going on.... you must be getting tired of...."

Slash opened his eyes half way and looked at Abby. "If anyone knew, they would bully you" Slash said, closing his eyes again. "I don't want that to happen to you. Mares can get jealous to the point that they become violent"

Abby lowered her ears a little and looked at the ground below. "I fear they may already know. We have been hanging out with each other quite a bit these days." she said. She perked up her ears and looked back at him a sly smile on her face "Perhaps you should go on some dates with some other mares. Like that one you already promised." Abby teased. She knew Slash didnt want to go on dates with the mares of this school.

Abby's ear twitched and she looked back at Slash. She smiled and playfully stuck her tongue out. Then she walked into the school. As she was walking she was confronted by a mare. "Stay away from Slash, he's mine and I will beat you senseless batbrain!" The made said. Abby just looked at her "My life. My rules." Was all she said to the made and walked away.

((Sorry I was bored))

Slash looked down and saw a group of mares gathering around the tree. "Squee! It's Slash the cat prince!" A mare squealed. "We jabs to win Slash's heart!" Another said.

Slash rolled onto his side and chewed on his tail.

(( dude lol ))

Abby popped her head out if a second story window. She saw the mares gathering at the bottom of Slash's tree and laughed at what they said. But she laughed a little to loudly and not wanting to be seen she popped her head back inside.

Archived