At First Sight (Open)

SymphonicFire

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Thank you both." she said taking the apple and pear. She opened her mouth and grabbed the apple with her fangs. She sucked out the juice and went on to the pear. After finishing she smiled. "Thank you once again."

(( hang on Kxrkat are you really bi or is it just something you put in there. You dont have to answer if its to personal. I believe that you are your own person and you live your life how you want. I actually have a friend who's Bi))

"Thank you both." she said taking the apple and pear. She opened her mouth and grabbed the apple with her fangs. She sucked out the juice and went on to the pear. After finishing she smiled. "Thank you once again."

(( hang on Kxrkat are you really bi or is it just something you put in there. You dont have to answer if its to personal. I believe that you are your own person and you live your life how you want. I actually have a friend who's Bi))

Real life, I cant decide.))

Ive had man crushes,))

But no, not really.))

But Autumn is for realsies.))

"No problem. Hah, waste is bad, you know."

When Slash was done, the folded the paper back and held it with his tail. "You guys should head to your next class, I'll find the bullies" he said with a small smile.

He jumped off the roof with a front flip and climbed back onto the tree to put the paper bag back into the knothole. He jumped of again and walked into the school. "I don't want them to see me in PE" Slash mumbled as he went to the shoe locker and found a note. He opened it as read it, sighing and feeling annoyed.

"If you are tired of it, why don't you choose one?" A voice said from the doorway.

Slash looked at the colt and said "Because the one I love isn't interested. For now, can you meet this girl for me?"

Blaze stepped out of the doorway and grumbled, "I always do your dirty work"

Slash smiled slyly and changed his shoes before going into the locker room and changing out of his uniform.

Slash walked slowly to the field and began running. "So who is it? The girl you are interested in? It's rare for you to like someone, especially when you reject every confession" Blaze said, running next to him.

"That...is a secret" he said with a sly smile, running ahead of Blaze.

"OH! Look at the time! Gotta go!" Abby jumped off the roof and flew up right before she hit the ground. She misjudged her speed and soared high into the clouds. As she began to come down and fly to class she saw Slash out on the field. She decided to say hi. She flew above him and waved "Hey Slash! See ya after school!" she said then darted away and into Mrs.Sigh's class

Slash heard the flapping of wings and hid his eyes behind his hair as Abby flew by.

Blaze looked up and caught up to Slash. "Look at you! She must be the one!" Blaze laughed. "A freak with anther freak! How cute!"

Slash widened his eyes and stopped, wrapping his tail around Blaze's neck so he chokes and falls backwards. Slash stood over him and hardened his eyes, "You can call me a freak or a weirdo, but you will never insult Abby". Blaze smiled and said "I'm liking the new you! I only you joined the team"

Slash scowled and replied "I haven't changed, everything around me did". He kept on running, his face returning to its old unamused expression.

When the bell finally rang, Slash went into the locker room and changed, ignoring the pile of letters that were in it. He walked out of the school and waited by the gate for Abby and the others.

((ok ok))

Abby didnt bother using the door when class rang. She opened the window and jumped out, gracefully landing beside Slash. "How was your day?" she asked playfully bumping into him. Then she saw Autumn. "OMG what happened! Who did this to you?" she asked

Archived