At First Sight (Open)

SymphonicFire

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((FINE! I'LL CHANGE IT!!))

(( :!: dirty mind? EEEWWWWWWWW!!! I SEE IT NOW!! THATS SO GROSS! IM ONLY FOURTEEN AND IM QUITE INNOCENT SO PLEASE DO NOT DO THAT! Sorry im just really sensitive when it comes to stuff like 'that'))

Abby looked back at him. "Tell me what happened to you. I can see it in your eyes."

I'm sorry guys, I changed it.))

Slash opened his eyes and smiled slightly. "No one has ever asked me about my past. They only care about who I am now" he said, looking at the sky.

"My parents had both died during an expedition in the Everfree Forest when I was still a regular earth pony. I was taken in by my uncle who was a mad biogeneticist. One day, he couldn't control his madness and fused me with a cat. I ran away and lived on my own in th Everfree forest." He said, looking at Abby.

(( sorry Fire I wasnt talking like that. I meant that like you know how Mr.Nasty kinda did that and made me see it in a new light. I wasnt saying your post was bad I just mean that I would appreciate it if he wouldnt change stuff to produce 'that' image. There was nothing wrong with your post))

"Wow. So we both had a pretty bad past, huh? Well we're in the the present now and We're together so it's all alright." she said

Well, I might as well do something.))

Autumn sat at home lying on his couch with ice on his eye.

Autumn lived alone, having to always take care of himself.

As he read his book, he had deep thoughts.

((This is gonna end up weird and sneaky >: D ))

"Hmmm? I meant as friends, silly." Abby said but she couldnt help but think of her and Slash in a relationship. She smiled but shook away the thought. It would never happen. He seemed bored all the time and didnt seem to be the relationship type. Still she studied his face as she explained what she meant by being together.

(( yeah dude. We have to date at somepoint.))

Abby looked forward as Slash laughed. She stopped walking and stared at the ground with sadness in her eyes. She lowered her ears and unfolded her wings so they would drag on the ground. "Perhaps I should just fly home." she said continuing to stare at the ground

"No. I just- I have to go." Abby said. She splayed out her wings and with a powerful force flew into the sky. She was crying for some reason and she knew that maybe a drop or to had hit the ground before her sudden take off.

Slash looked up and watched Abby fly off. He heard a drip so he looked on the floor. Slash saw that she was crying, but he didn't know why. He hung his head, thinking that he hurt her feelings and walked back home.

Abby almost flew into a tree as she flew into the Ever free forest. But as she narrowly missed that one she hit another. She felled and was caught by a thick branch. "Ow." She said. She decided to stay on that tree. She would sleep here tonight. She continued to relax and allowed her back legs and wings hang over the edge of the branch

(( let's skip to morning))

OK so Abby was walking to school. She hadn't realized that she had hurt her wing during the fall. She sighed and continued to walk out of the Ever free forest. She stopped on the outskirts and looked around. "SLASH!?" She yelled looking for her friend. She didn't want to walk alone

Slash was already awake, watching the sunrise. A few hours later, he twitched his ears as he heard his name being called. He quickly dressed and immediately jumped down from the very tall tree. He sniffed the air to find Abby, walking towards her when he found her.

Slash laughed and said "why not? It's fun to tease you!". He stopped laughing and smirked, taking out a lollipop from his shirt pocket and popped it in his mouth. "Let's get going go we can meet up with Autumn" he said, walking ahead.

Archived