At First Sight (Open)

SymphonicFire

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Slash cracked a small smile and said, "I have personal business with them, you and Autumn aren't the only ones who have been a victim". He stopped walking and turned towards her, "And don't use air quotes, it'll make you look stupid" he chuckled before continuing to walk.

"Haha." She said mocking laughter, but she couldnt help smiling. She flicked her tail and pushed her hair out of her eyes and began to walk again. "If you do tickle them," she stopped and looked over her shoulder "Make sure they pee." then she turned forward again and continued walking.

(( I dont know why but I cant stop laughing at this))

Slash left the staff room and continued down the hallway. He walked into his class room and said "Sorry, Miss Sketch. I was taking to a teacher in the staff room". His half open eyes and smile made the girls and the teacher blush.

"I-it's fine...Slash...t-take your seat" the teacher stuttered as Slash walked down the middle of the rows and sat in his seat at the back. By now his lollipop had completely gone, but he continued to chew on it.

Abby fell asleep in class. TWICE! Each time she was awoken by bullies, teasing her about her bat nature. She sighed and ignored them attempting to stay awake. They were right though. She was beginning to sleep during the day and stay awake at night. She hated to say it but at some point she would have to either quit school or go to a night class. She sighed again as the bell rang and walked out of the room towards her next class.

Archived