At First Sight (Open)

SymphonicFire

Slash left his class early and was waiting outside the door of Abby's class and watched as the ponies next to her laughed at her. As they left, Slash put a hoof on the head of the pony who seemed to be the leader. Slash looked from at the pony head to hooves, keeping his half-eyed stare. The ponies at the back started whispering and giggling, "Who is that?....oh my, he's Slash Claw!...what's he doing here?",

"Stop teasing and bullying ponies" Slash said, keeping his hoof on the pony's forehead.

The mare smirked and said without hesitation, "I will if you go on a date with me"

Slash felt as if a brick hit his head (he would have caught it, but wateva). A sweat dripped down his forehead but he kept the same look on his face. "Fine" was all Slash said as he put down his hoof and continued walking down the hallway in the opposite direction.

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Slash sighed in his head. If it had been a colt, it would have been much easier. Now he has to go on a date with the mare that bullied Abby. He went into his next class and sat down, angry that all he could do for Abby was to go on a date with that mare.

Even at Slash's promise the mare continued to bully Abby behi d his back. Of course she didn't do it personally, she had her friends do the dirty work. Abby continued to ignore them though until class was over. She stopped and waited at the tree for Autumn and Slash

Slash was in the corridor of the third floor. He opened a window and jumped onto the branch of his tree. Slash sniffed the air a looked down at Abby, jumping down from branch to branch and hanging down on the last branch with his tail wrapped around it. His face was right next to Abby's when he said "Are you okay? I bet they still teased you, despite our agreement"

Abby looked up. Slash was hanging upside down beside her. She smiled "Only her friends, she seemed to find a loop hole in your agreement." she said. She sighed but continued to smile. "You might like that date." she said randomly. She just couldnt get it off her mind.

"From the ground." Abby said and tightened her grip on him. She shot up into the sky holding onto him. When she slowed they were above the clouds. "But what do you think of it now?" she asked sitting on a cloud. She let Slash sit on her wing considering earth ponies couldnt stand on clouds

Abby looked at him. She smiled. "Im glad you like it." she said, barely controlling her breathing. Her heart was racing and she was positive he could hear it. She looked away and sighed. " There are much prettier things than this. The night sky....is...just amazing. And when Rainbow Dash does her rainboom." she agreed with his earlier statement smiling at the memories.

Abby looked at him. " Maybe someday I'll be able to take you up at night." she said. "We better go. Breaks almost over and you have a date to get to." she began to sit up when she remembered Slash was sitting on her wing. She was stuck until he decided to move.

"You're right, I'll do my best to stop the others as well" Slash said as stood up, walking right over the edge of the cloud. Slash was falling at an incredible speed back down to the school field, too hard for a Pegasus to overtake him.

"SLASH!" Abby screeched and dived. She completely folded her wings to her side and gained fast on the stallion. She grabbed him and flew out her wings. "WE'RE GOING TO FAST!" she yelled over the loudness of the wind. She had slowed them a little but it wasnt enough. Abby looked around for a way to save Slash. Thats when she saw a tree. When she thought it safe she flung him over to it and hoped that he caught. She was still three stories up and falling fast. She had hoped that loosing Slash's weight would allow her to shoot up but she was mistaken. She hit the ground with a loud thud.

(( I really didnt understand what you meant by that last statement so I hope I didnt mess anything up))

((It doesn't matter))

Slash wanted to grab the tree, but he knew Abby wouldn't be slow enough to be safe. Instead of grabbing hold of the tree, he bounced of it. Seconds before they hit the ground, Slash went under her, wrapped his hooves around her waist and braced for impact. They both fell down onto the ground and Slash heard a snap. The world around him blurred as he passed out.

"OOF!" Abby said as she landed. But she didnt hit something hard she landed on something soft. She looked down to see Slash, unconscious. "SLASH! SLASH LOOK AT ME! WAKE UP!!" Abby screamed she got off of him and looked at him. She began to cry. "Why did you do that? You idiot! Somepony call the nurse!" she yelled. A crowd was beginning to form. Soon some paramedics came and took Slash away. Abby sat in that same spot long after school ended crying until she couldnt anymore.

(( Just got worse))

Chromatic Blaze pushed through the crowd and saw his friend being carried away. The bat pony that Slash had fallen in love with was crying for a long time. Blaze walked over and put a hoof on her shoulder. "Don't worry, he probably hit his head and broke a limb or two. Slash is a tough guy, he'll be fine" he said.

Archived