At First Sight (Open)

SymphonicFire

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Uh!" Abby blushed deeply. "W-what?" she asked taking the hoof. But as she thought of it, it made sense. All those things he'd said. He hadnt been teasing he'd been telling the truth. She smiled "That makes two of us." she looked to the sky the smile still on her face. Then she looked at the stallion beside her. "whats your name?" she asked as they neared the hospital. As she looked at the hospital she began to wonder how Slash was. She hoped he was alright. Please Celestia, if he's alright then I will never take him to the sky again she thought.

"I'm Chromatic Blaze. I already know you're Abby since the teachers are worried about you" Blaze replied, walking into the hospital. He asked the nurse at the desk where Slash Claw was.

"He's in room 25" the nurse replied

"Thank you" he said as he walked down the hallway.

Tears came to Abby's eyes again and she hung her head. "I caused this. I should've known better, earth ponies should never be in the sky." She watched Slash's sleeping face. She sighed. "I can understand if he never wants to see me again." She said

Blaze turned and smiled. "You don't get it, don't you? Slash couldn't bare the thought of you dying or getting seriously injured. Knowing that he wants to see you again, he saved you. Brave but stupid, that's just like him".

Slash slowly opened his eyes. Where was he? Probably in hospital. He turned his head to see Blaze sitting next to him.

SORRY GUYS I'VE BEEN REALLY BUSY LATELY UGH IVE MISSED SO MUCH))

Autumn came threw the hospital doors in such a hurry he cracked the window on the door.

Just a heads up this sh*t is about to go down.))

Well, not really, but I'm panicking rn ugh))

He cut himself on the cheek with some glass, making it gush.

Dude this is like the beginning of that weird Maroon 5 video))

"WHERE IS HE?!?!? D4MNIT, WHERE IS HE?!?!"

I feel like I sorta overdid this with feels but whatever))

Yeh I dont know what to do know))

SORRY GUYS I'VE BEEN REALLY BUSY LATELY UGH IVE MISSED SO MUCH))

Autumn came threw the hospital doors in such a hurry he cracked the window on the door.

Just a heads up this sh*t is about to go down.))

Well, not really, but I'm panicking rn ugh))

He cut himself on the cheek with some glass, making it gush.

Dude this is like the beginning of that weird Maroon 5 video))

"WHERE IS HE?!?!? D4MNIT, WHERE IS HE?!?!"

I feel like I sorta overdid this with feels but whatever))

Yeh I dont know what to do know))

((Lol, Maps right?))

"A-Autumn?" Slash asked, his eyes starting to close. He forced them open and said "Of course I wouldn't want to go. It's not you I'm going with"

"That was Autumn. And he's NOT a wierdo." she said to Blaze. Well since she was gonna be here for a while she might as well get comfortable. She looked up and saw pipes on the ceiling. She flew up to a thick one and laid on it. It was warm and she relaxed on it, looking around the room with half open eyes.

Can we just say that that never happened?))

Yes, we shall.))

Autumn came walking in out of breath.

"Slash?!?!" He said looking worried, not noticing Abby.

"What the hell happened?" "You could've died. I could've died. You almost gave me a heart attack when I heard you were in the hospital!"

Abby looked at Autumn and quickly shushed him. "Ponies are trying to sleep." she mumbled " He fell out of a tree." she said only telling half the story considering she was almost asleep. She closed her eyes and drifted off.

(( Ok uh Kxrkat. would you mind refraining from cussing? Its starting to get uncomfortable))

Archived