Equestrian Spec Ops (2 spots open)

RainbowDaringDash

The c.o nodded to her and gestured to the 2 agents who quickly and politely lifted there hands for a shake

“Hello Im cia special agent Mixer”

“and im special Agent Hipster …. Yeah I know”

Mixer rolled his eyes and said “your probably wondering why we have you here, well im going to be quick and to the point you were hand selected from a group of recon candidate to attempt a new mission, all we can tell you before you accept or deny is that this is a very dangerous mission; but you will be working with the best of the best. If you do accept you will be attached to this new squad”

Hipster continued “we already arranged with your C.O to have all the paper work completed, if you agree just say yes and we will give you a document to sigh and we will get going, if not … then well you may return to your duties”

Her C.O spoke “Eran you better say yes, as much as I hate to lose you this is a good opportunity for you. “

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

meanwhile

Doc rubbed midnights shoulders and let go

“good choice, couldn’t of said it better myself; now the secondary extraction is for when we cant use this one, for whatever reason. May not be a bad thing but its for backup” he pressed a button and the yellow spots lit up again

“now imagine for were on the ground for some reason we cant use the primary spot … lets say there’s a patrol there or something and it we just cant, we need another close by location.

This location could even be further away give us space to evade the enemy or if we get off course somehow just be more convenient.

We could make it to the factory .. it would be a long hike but it could work and it would be safe,

We could go deeper into the woods here but that might not be conveint if we cant use the one shallow in the woods here we will use as the drop off,

Or we could use the road which would be quick but dangerous because were most likely to get spotted.

Now Midnight just like before pretend were there on the ground we all fine we have the guys where do we go when we cant use the primary spot?”

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Midnight listened to Doc, normally she'd lose it for them being condescening to her, but she felt like a child. Her job on a mission was usually simple. Go to a point, kill everyone over a kilometre away, move. Rinse Repeat, that's what she did, that's how she operated. Her being the one responsible for the plans, it wasn't something she was used to, or liked that much. She looked at the map once again, two thoughts in her mind. One was with what Doc was saying, having their secondary point at the factory..But why couldn't they have a third?

"W-what if...if we have a secondary point at the factory, like, if we get the option to go that far. But a third? Place another chopper behind the base, in one of the clearings, so that if we leave from the back, we won't have to circle around the base? If we stir up the hornets nest, it'll be an easier form of extractions than going throw the enemy base"

Phoenix Blaze paced briskly across the base, his backpack slung over his shoulder, and his MG4 held by his side. The gravel crunched under his boots as he pondered. He was slightly nervous; the chopper had to turn back after starting the journey to fix a mechanical error, and as a result he was now running behind schedule. The base was buzzing with activity, soldiers and administration staff moving purposely around, helicopters landing and taking off, and vehicles driving around.

The Support Gunner eventually found the admin building, entering through the front doors. It smelled like office, complete with cheap carpet and coffee. He made his paced down the narrow hallway, keeping an eye out for the CO's office. He felt out of place, being in full combat dress complete with weapon and equipment among the admin staff wearing fatigues. He soon found the office he was looking for, the door with the CO's name and rank was half-open. Despite this, he decided to be cautious and took off his right glove and rapped on the door with his knuckles, awaiting a response. 

Doc nodded and said “huuh that’s actually a pretty good idea midnight!” he said surprised she was able to go from freaking out to having a good idea. He smiled to her and nodded,

all right so we have our insertion and extraction, gigidity(not skipping a beat while saying that) and now were all set.” He said looking at the map and marking the points. He turned to star and to get his attention but star was already looking at them the whole time he politely came over and said

“excuse me; sorry but we have a last minute addition to the team, he will be arriving here shortly he’s a kid named phoenix, and there he was sent here for some territory restriction. The up tops say that he has dealt with the supposed mercenary’s before and want him on the case. I hope you don’t mind”

doc shrugged and said “fine by me sir” Star then got a phone call he took out his cell phone to check and said “:excuses me” quickly heading off

Doc looked to Midnight and said “all the help we can get; right?”

Star stepped outside the building and walked across to the c.o office, and inside he saw who he was looking for

corporal Blaze? Phonix Blaze? I’m special agent Star, you talked to my subordinate on the phone” he said walking out his hand out for a shake

Erran firmly shook the hands of the two C.I.A agents. She listened to their proposition with a quiet tenacity in her eyes. Although her exterior was calm and collected, her heart was pounding as though it would burst any minute. Her gaze turned to her C.O as she spoke, fighting back a knowing smile. She would miss her, too.

"I'm afraid this is a very good opportunity, ma'am. To be honest, there would be nothing I'd love more than to get back in the game again. But... I know that's the kind of attitude that usually gets a girl killed." Stopping a minute to inhale, she turned to the agents. "I accept your offer."

Phoenix turned around, and took the agent's hand with his ungloved own, giving a him firm handshake. 

"I apologize for my tardiness, my bird had some issues on the way over here, we had to take up time with engineering matters. But now that I'm here, I suppose you want me to meet the rest of the team?"

Hipster and mixer both looked at each other and smiled Erran's C.O nodded and said "i know you'll make me proud"

and before they knew it they were at the flight line, a strange plane was there waiting for them, as they drove up to it. Agent hipster leaned towards Erran "the project sonic doom, a prototype of what will hopefully be a game changer in avionics,"

they got out and watched as some supplies were being loaded agent Mixer pointed to the loading dock and said "your friends opened up a special requisitions program hopefully you already have everything you need!” he said as they got on and strapped in, the pilot was already in the cockpit fiddling with some buttons she turned back and said

All right everybody were ready to go! Buckle up lets take this thing 20%faster!”

the force of the takeoff was quite intense and the ride anything but smooth

(slight time elapse for Wisteria, they arrive a the base)  

they soon hit the flight line at the main camp as the pilot landed sha moaned “ehh kind of slow” and the doors opened up reviling a humvee waiting to take Erran to the others

across the base Agent star nodded and made a simple gesture to follow him “your going to be working with a tough crew they fought there way out of an enemy ambush and multiple injuries, but there a friendly bunch, I’m sure most of there planning is done and we will go over a final briefing soon." He said as he lead them back to where Doc and Midnight were

Doc looked down at himself feeling a bit exposed in his civilian clothes, as it seemed he ws now the only one not ready

Midnight turned to Doc, his 'giggty' thing seemed out of place, but a bigger question was what did it mean? Confused was plastered over her face, before the Special Agent revealed they had another ally. On the Brightside, like doc said, 'all the help they could get', plus it was another person moving in with Blackwing to the base, he should be safe from there.

She took another look at the map, before hearing someone enter the tent. It wasn't the one she'd been before, it was a girl in the picture. Whoever this one was, it was their newest recruit. She blew some of her long blue hair out of her face, and leant back on the table. He didn't look too tough, but the MG4 swinging on him at least meant he'd being some firepower to the team. She ran her fingers over her Barret, a tiny smirk on her face.

"Staff-Sergeant Midnight" she said simply to him, getting what she would assume be the 'introductions' out of the way "If you couldnt' guess, team sniper, and a damn good one at that" She partly lifted up her 50.Cal as if to prove a point, before setting it back down. She glanced at Doc, who seemed to be looking at himself..why..OH!

"Doc, might wanna gear up?" She says, with a slight tone of teasingness in her voice "I'll look after the new kids, don't worry. Nothing bad'll happen to them, if they behave.."

Phoenix nodded his head in greeting towards the sniper. "Lance Corporal Phoenix Blaze. That's an impressive piece, 50. cal, ain't it?" He hefted the eight-and-a-half kilo gun up from his side. "I'm packing some firepower myself, but I specialize in quantity rather than quality."

The Staff Sergeant glanced over and spoke to the other person next to her, he was tall, with a dark mane, but not yet equipped.

Phoenix chuckled at her remark, glancing to his side where Errant Flame was standing. "New kids? With all due respect, Sergeant, we're old enough to be your grandparents or somethin'."

Midnight nodded her head confirming that it was a 50. Cal, before looking at the LMG at his side. Similar, but different. Like he said, he wanted to fire as many bullets as possible, she on the otherhand, would only need a single shot.

Midnight scoffed at Phoenix's claim of being old enough to be a grandparent "I have no idea how old you think I am, and honestly, I don't want to know what you think. End of the day, you're entering our team, you're the new kids" She glanced over at Doc, but he'd introduce himself in time. Blackwing was out getting his equipment, Doc needed to get his gear on.

"Other guy in the team in Blackwing, he's a Sergeant. Officially he's in charge, he'll show up, soon"

Doc smiled at the joke about them being “there” kids. He nodded saying “thanks, ill be back soon.”  He said as he turned around and walked towards the door passing the 2 new members

“Careful she bites” he said as he walked out

He went straight to his room where he dropped off his gear. After taking a minute to shave the beard that had managed to grow in the past few days without saving. He sat on his bed leaning against he wall resting for a minute before taking a deep breath and beginning to put his gear on.

Once he was in full battle gear he checked his med bag, he didn’t have time to restock it, but hopefully a quick trip the sick bay he could get some replacements; He figured.

Doc left the his room and walked towards the  armory- it was surprisingly empty; very wearingly he walked in looking for some body

“hello?” he shouted-no answer.

He walked into the holding room and found his m4, connected to it was a little box with blackwing’s name typed on it, saying he ordered it. He picked it up and walked out. Doc shrugged thinking that it was weird and kind of creepy no one was there.

“all right next stop the medbay” he said to himself he walked up there and knocked on the m.o’s door, she answered smiling as usual.

HI how are you?” doc smiled back at the tiny officer. “yeah im o.k hey is it allright if I nab some supplies for my mission, just to restock my med bag?” she nodded “sure! In fact ill have one of my corpman help you.” she said as she called in someone to unlock the door. Doc walked in with the other corpman and he stuffed his medbag with what he could.

After saying thanks it was only a short walk back to the building with the planning room and stopped by the galley grabbing some food (cliff bars and dry jerky) for later on tonight in case they had to wait, and post surveillance.

after all that Doc began to make his way back to the control room

Black had been outside the whole time, just watching the base keep rushing around, trying to get ready. He was completely unaware of the news that they have a fifth member on their team. He noticed one marine having trouble carrying some heavy stuff. Black mentally sighs, walking over and helping him carry it to a truck, throwing it in before noticing a plane flying over head. He guessed it was the cargo plane. He started to run towards the air strip, lightly jogging towards it, wanting to get his gear. He watched it land, and then when the ramp went down. He walked towards the plane, going up the ramp towards the gear that they had gotten for the team. Blackwing started to help the others carrying it to the bottom of the ramp, putting it down after.

He opened it, looking inside. It had the gear he asked for. He reached in, pulling out his clothes first. He walked towards back into the plane, changing in their. He takes off most of his clothing, changing into the black uniform. He then walked back towards the box, making sure to leave his jacket with a note saying where to send it. Once he was back at the crate, he reached in, pulling out his armor. He put it on, sliding on the armor piece by piece. He made sure he could still move easily, glad that the armor was unhindering. After, he attached his leg holster's, reachin in and pulling out the two M1911 he got, sliding them in one by one. He pulled out the magazines for it, attaching them to his gear. He was a little annoyed at the fact his normal gear, was gone, but this new stuff was identical to his old equipment, so it didn't bother him much.

After he had all that on, he looked in, pulling out the quiver. He looked at it for a moment, pulling one arrow out. He inspected it, making sure that it was sharp, and after touching the tip, he found it was. He slid the arrow back in, then flung the quiver around, letting it rest against his back as he attached it. He shifted, turning head from side to side, glad that it was comfortable. After, he pulled out the bow he ordered, shifting it around, getting a feel for it. He raisied it, gripping the string and pullin it back with ease. Once he was done with that, he held the bow,using his spare hand to reach in, and pulling out the two knives. He attached one to his chest, one to his right leg, then started to walk back towards the command tent, he had his gear, now he was ready to find out who was joining them.

Erran sat mouth agape looking at the gigantic piece of machinery. "Game changer? I'll say!" She followed the two agents into the loading dock and securely strapped herself in, mind buzzing with thoughts about the whole mission. Ah, yes - she had missed this. Sitting at a desk was nothing compared to a thrilling (albeit bumpy) ride in a new advancement of aviation technology. 

Once they had landed at the base, she followed Agent Star as she talked, listening intently. The first member of the team she saw was Doc - dressed in civilian clothes. Erran couldn't help but chuckle a little. She shook stoic Midnight's hand and looked over to her side at the other new member - a tall, bright-eyed thing. For some reason, she couldn't bring herself to say anything. I've been out of the game for too long, she thought. She became rather uncomfortable.

After hearing them rant about guns, she unconsciously blurted out, "Well, I myself carry 22 cal. pistol that I keep tucked in my pantaloons!" It was only after saying this that she realized she probably wasn't making a very good first impression...

Midnight waited, hopefully the others won't be too much longer. She felt a increasing desire to just leave, find something to do. Go the range and gun down the hardest targets, perhaps make some bets, win some money from the troops? Seems pretty simple, plus it would let her practise her rifle skills. Not that she was rusty, but she loved the feel of how her weapon felt when she pulled the trigger, and her target fell down with a hole in their body.

She glanced at the girl who mentioned something about a 22 cal, nothing spectacular if comparing to her 50 or Phoenix's LMG in the terms of what the bullet'll do to someone else, but still packs a nasty punch if she gets her shots in.

"22's aren't anything overally special, no offense. But it can get the job, plus is a lot more silent and mobile than my 50 or his LMG. Although, keep it on your battle dressing, not often you'll be able to reach it during battle otherwise"  

Midnight wanted to know how long it would take for Blackwing to come back! Just as she thought that, Doc came back and she threw him a smile. She knew she shouldn't, but she it was on her face before she could stop herself.

Phoenix laughed at the though of whipping out a sidearm from one's pantaloons in the midst of battle. "Don't worry, if we're ever held as prisoners, and they do a superficial job of searching us, as they often do to soldiers, you can be our escape plan." 

He looked around at what was to become his new team, minus 'Blackwing', the leader of which he had not seen yet. He was glad, though. They seemed like a good bunch, who would get to know each other well. Better than some previous squads he had been in, he thought. The Lance Corporal didn't care much for first impressions, preferring to get to know someone for who they are rather than the very first thing they say. But he knew he had to get down to business at some point.

He walked up to the table where the map was laid out, extending his arms onto the edge of the table to hold himself up whilst leaning forward, studying it carefully. "Have you fellas come up with a plan?"

It only takes Black a few minutes to reach the room, fully equipped, and ready to meet the rest of the team. He kept the bow in his hand, shaking his head before walking in. Once inside, he looked around, noticing that Midnight was armed up also, ready. He looked around, eyeing the two new members. He couldn't really assess the two of them, but he knew that he would find out during the mission. 

I thought we were only getting one new addition?

He walked over to the newbies, eyeing them both for a second.

"I really hope both of you can handle yourselves" He tells them both, thinking of what role the fifth person could fill. He knew that he might need help with moving around, but he wanted to move with one person, it would just make it easier for him to go undetected. He looked at both of them, trying to decide which one he took with him, and which one assisted Doc in keeping Midnight safe. 

"Well, you two care telling me your names, and roles?"

Phoenix turned around as Blackwing entered, facing him as he eyed both Phoenix and Erran up.

"I'm Lance Corporal Phoenix Blaze, Support Gunner."

He glanced to his side where the other new member stood, yet to announce her name.

Black staired at Phoenix. A support gunner? That sounded good to Black. He staired at him for a minute. 

"I hope you can handle your self, and you can be quiet. I would rather you not get me caught"  He said to Blaze, then looked around. He knew they were ready to go, and he trusted Midnight and Doc had gotten a plan to evac. 

"So, we ready to go?"

Doc was geared up and ready, he calmly walked into the planning room to see Blackwing had finally showed up. He nodded to midnight with a slightly naughty smile acknowledge his love, but then went the planning board.

Leaning on the table he looked to the 2 new teammates. “well its nice to meet you both; we had to take this mission up just as fast as you guys. We got most of it figured out though and are ready to go.” He , gently let his rifle fall into his sling and gave his hand to shake “name’s Vitus Bearing I’m corpman of this team. I’ve been doing this for 5 years haven’t lost a marine yet and don’t intend too.

Doc was interrupted as a bunch of people came thru, including the pilot from early who brought them to Tokyo. As everyone came in the sergeant major Breaker and Star took place at the front and said “all right its go time people time for the final briefing.” He said clearing his throat brining up everything from the start.

All right mission is simple, go in and rescue the U.N prisoners. Be as silent as possible.

A picture of the prisoners flashed behind him

the enemies are the local rebels, trained by an unknown mercenary group, there well equipped  with weapons and security.”

There showed a brief overhead view of the square shaped prison. It also showed the spot lights, a few cars and images of the guards with G-36 assault rifles.

Breaker continued his description “all right the prison itself is off of a highway winding off from a long road, there are multiple security checkpoints along this road and the road and prison are surrounded by some heavy woods. … the prison itself is set in a clearing of a few kilometers.

He then pointed to the team “we have our plan set up, we will insert via chopper flewn by LT. Scootaloo!” he said waving to her in the back

Doc thought “huh Scootaloo so that’s her name”

Breaker continued “our insertion is in this little clearing in the woods. Its not far from the prison, the team will make it on foot to the prison where Doc and midnight will set up over-watch on the wall. Providing security for Blackwing and a few others to go in there and grab the 4 prisoners … we don’t know what condition there in worse comes to worse they may all need to be carried. Once again if possible search the base for Papavashili he may be in the med bay or somewhere else locked up.”

He took a breath and drank a glass of water “ahhh; all right our extraction will be in the same clearing. However in case of emergency secondary extraction will be at a nearby factory across the woods. And in case of emergency Scoots can pick you up to the north.

Any questions?”

Phoenix raised his hand. After all, he thought, you can never have too much information when it comes to missions.

"I got three questions. First of all, what kind of numbers of hostiles are we looking at in the Prison? Secondly, what are their comms and such like...I mean, do they just have radios, or are they equipped with heart rate monitors, and devices that trigger an alarm when they are knocked over? Also, if we are compromised, what's our support, if any?"

"We have no support, at all. Make sure you have what you need, because once we are on the ground, its goign to be just what we have on us, and what we find" Black said, speaking up so that everyone could hear him. 

"Our path to the Prison is rather straight forwards. We are landing rather close to it, and lets face it, this, might be a hot LZ we are going into. Once on the ground, we are avoiding all the checkpoints if we can. Thats the easy part, next part, isn't so simple. We are goign to need to need to find a into the facility. After that, Doc, and Midnight are going to split off from our group, and get them selves into a tower. Once we are at this point, we are to keep COMPLETE, radio, silence unless the whole place goes hot. Midnight is the only one allowed to break this silence, and only to warn us if someone is ahead. The rest of us, our job is simple. We are going to move, and try to find the marines. Once their, we are going to need to assess their situation. If their are dead, we grab their dog tags, but leave the bodies behind. I know, its like like us, but if we want to make it out alive, we are going to need to leave dead weight. The ones who can walk, we arm with whatever we have on us, and whats around us. The ones who are wounded, we carry out. To help complete the mission, im calling in a sixth member. I doubt us three will be able to get all those guys out of their. Their is a VIP here also. If we don't get the VIP out of their, wego back in. Hell, we go back in, until everyones out. Thats why we do it in one try. With our evac, their is a good possibilty they will be waiting for us, or will be chasing us. We need to move as fast as we can. We Don't want to get stuck in a fight with the whole place. Also, their is a chance that both Evac's will fail. If thats the case, we find vehicles, and drive as fast as we can. 

Breaker looked to Star

Star spoke up "we don't know, how many there are we can only make assumptions. as for there coms we can saftly assume they only have radio's and walkie talkies, the set up fairly fast so we can only assume they have the basics. nothing too fancy."

Breaker spoke up "if things go south , I'm sending in gun ships." Star looked to Breaker mad "THE ..." he calmed down "the whole purpose of this mission is for them to know its not us. sending in gun ships would compromise the whole thing"

Breaker shook his head sternly

"there not your people mr. C.I.A and there not your responsibility."

Doc stood up "sir, sergeant major lets just make sure it doesn't come to that." he walked over to Blackwing "dude, another guy .. were pushing it as far as time restraints go but yeah we could use another gun ..." he looked to his squad "what do you guys say play it say and call in another guy or go in now? more time means more time to properly plan."

Midnight had stayed silent, listening. She'd had no issues, even when, off the bat, Blackwing suggests pulling in another rockie, but to the idea of delaying. They didn't have time to sit around and chat! Standing up with her 50 cal in hand, the huge sniper taller than she was, she walked forwards, her blue hair resting down her back.

"We're wasting too much time here. Those prisoners don't have a lot of time, and every moment we sit up here, planning, is another they could be dying! So now we all now the plan, lets get onto the damn chooper and get moving! We can pick up the extra guy, if he's fast enough to get here in time, then great! If not, tough luck...." She looked over at the C.I.A agent, her 'commanding' officers and Blackwing, before adding "Sir" with enough venom to poison a snake, before grabbing the last of her gear and leaving the tent in a hurry.

Finding a table close by, she started arming herself with the ammo, before having just her Barret 50, GC-36C and her Mp5 not on her. She leaned against the table, looking back at the tent. How long would they waste!?

"Damn brothas," a new pony walked into the room. The grey-blue earth pony walk in, all the while grooving to an invisible tune. "There's a party going on and you never thought to ask me to come along? That hurts!"

The new pony stopped in the middle of the room mid-groove for a half a second before relaxing and letting his arms rest at his side. "I heard you guys needed help shooting some haji's up. Name's Senior Lance Corporal Snowy Gauss. Don't worry, I heard every detail of the briefing you guys never bothered to invite me to. Sneak in, grab our boys and sneak back out. And if things get hot, we get to raid and pillage the compound!"

Archived