Mishkie [Ready]

FluffKinz

74dd8ZK.jpg

Roleplay Type: World of Equestria

Name: Mishkie (Her real name is Fantasy Skyline, but has gotten used to her little nickname)

Sex: Female

Species: Earth Pony

Eye colour: Light pastel pink

Coat: Light shade of yellow

Mane/Tail: Her mane takes the color of a darkish maroon brown. It is long and bouncy and some strands can be seen popping out of its place. She leaves one side of her mane to just fall down and the other side she places on the other side of her neck. Her tail mostly has the same description, the only detail added is that its mostly seen dragging across the ground.

Physique: She carries the average height, weight, and build of any other earth pony.

Residence: Near the sideskirts of Manhatten.

Occupation:At the moment, Mishkie has no official job to name. But to earn bits, she is mostly hired as a babysitter or nanny for little fillies.

Cutie Mark: A swirl with a few colors scattered on its surface.

Mishkie was always one that fiddles around with her head. She has a very active and expanded imagination that some would call her weird. She was always an optimistic filly and she always has something to say when the situation turn others blue.

This specific skill of hers went out the most due to a specific event from her filly past.

The rather small filly trotted quietly down the hall of her school. She wore a smile on her face and a hint of joy on her eyes. As she looked around, she felt her active imagination click on and saw colors swirling around her form. She saw creatures of many shapes and sizes fly, craw, or walk about the school premises. Her smile grew every so slightly as she spotted all the randomness around her. She knows it isn't real though.

As the sights before her continue to steal her attention, she bumped into a fellow schoolmate. As she stumbled a little, she stepped backward and took in the sight of the pony. He appears to be older than her, and yet, she doesn't know him. She cocked her head to the side. Maybe he's from another class? Well, whoever he is, he looks down. Like, really down.

"Sorry." His voice was cold and distant, but a slight tremble was still audible.

Mishkie's eyes widened and she waved her hoofs infront of her.

"What?! No! No! I should be the one to apologize. I wasn't looking. My apologies." She said with her trademark smile glued on her muzzle.

"Right. I'll see ya around." He said as he walked off, hitting shoulders with the filly. But before he can go any further, he was stopped when Mishkie held on to his left forehoof.

"What is it? Can't you see I'm in a hurry?!"

She tightened her grip. "Yes, I can clearly see that. It's pretty obvious actually. But listen, I know I dont have the right to ask you this, especially when I don't know a single thing about you, but seeing a sight like this is just something I could never bare. So..."

She smiled.

"What's wrong?"

The male grunted and pulled his hoof away. He turned to face the filly directly with a enraged look on his face. "Listen here Miss Guidance Councilor, I have a problem that is bigger than your little, tiny, filly-like problems. I don't even know if I can fix it! And yet you have the nerve to ask me that?! Its a good thing you fully know that you dont have the right to ask that. And even if you had, what are you gonna do about it? I dont even have anyone to help me out on this. This isn't just some situation I can shrug off. It's something that can change my life!" Small, but obvious tears flew down his cheeks, and he angrily wiped them off.

Despite his outburst, Mishkie remains smiling.

"Well, you're right about that. Obviously I cannot aid you on your problem. But even though, I still want to make you feel better. Even if it only lasts for a second. Yeah, I cant give you help, but there is something you really need that I can easily give to you."

She turned her head to the side. "See? Even they agree." She said, referring to her imaginary creatures.

The male dismissed her sudden display. "What do I need?"

Without another word, she spreads her hooves and takes the unknown pony into a hug.

"A friend."

The male didnt hesitate and embraced the small filly back. He needed somepony to just hold at the moment. He freely let his tears flow, as he tightened his grip on the filly.

"Also maybe some sleep. You look simply ridiculous with those bags hangin' from your eyes!"

He chuckled.

Mishkie smiled at her accomplishment. She made someone happy, even if its only for a minute. Also, she has earned her cutie mark. Now that's something that would make anypony happy.

History: Mishkie's hometown has always been, and always will be, Manhatten. She has lived there her entire life and never had any complaints about it. Though she does travel a lot due to her father, she still loves the place with all her heart. Her mother was a painter, while her father works with the trains. She would always tag along when she has the chance, exposing her to the places of around Equestria.

Mishkie's fillyhood was filled with creativity and colors. Since her mother was a painter, she would marvel over her creations and even make a few in her head. She learned the basics of painting, but not so much that she would actually be called a 'painter'.

After getting her cutie mark, she was mostly the one who was called when one of her friends was sad or just needed a hug. She felt wanted and useful, and that fact made her even happier than before. And if she isnt having fun with her friends, she mostly entertains herself by daydreaming or letting the swirling colors amuse her.

After a while, she got tired of looking at the same neighborhood over and over again, and since she's now a bit older, she decided to 'move out!' and stay at another part of the big city for a new atmosphere and environment.

After her moving, she got hired by one of her mother's close friends to take care of her filly while she goes out. Without hesitation, she agrees and stays with the little one overnight. Due to her imagination and inner-filly, she was able to do more than take of him, she was able to entertain him, bond with him, and even be friends with him. Seeing the filly happy was enough to let her enjoy the job.

When the mother arrived, she was very satisfied with her son's feedback that she made Mishkie her first choice of baby-sitter. And Mishkie was completely fine with that. Soon, the word spread out, and she has been getting more calls than ever!

Though this job is great and all, she wishes to be an actual painter someday to portray her thoughts, but at the moment, she is quite content with this. She just needs to find a proper job.

Character Summary: Mishkie is mostly portrayed as calm but happy, plain on the outside,but crazy on the inside. She doesn't really have that much reactions. She's always smiling. Even when she's sad she's smiling! She can be sarcastic at times and mostly shoot these out with a straight face, so it's quite hard to determine if she's joking or not. In most situations, she handles things with calm precision and thought. She is strongest in the tension filled verbal situations, and plans what she speaks carefully. Though she miscalculates sometimes, she mostly has it.

The bad part is that she sometimes overly cares. even when it isn't necessary, she still makes precautions that more likely annoy or slow them down. She can also become irritating with her constant worrying about situations that doesn't consist of verbal measures. Another thing is that she easily gets distracted, moving her away from her main goal.

Mishkie likes happy faces in general. She likes to hear the laugh and chuckles of her close ones and is its more joyful to her when she's the one bringing these out. She likes strange, imaginative things come to life. She loves colors, and when the right ones are placed together perfectly, she would most likely marry it. She dislikes negativity. But due to her optimism, this doesn't really come through.

She fears dull, colorless, emotionless, flat out plain nothingness. It just feels painfully empty to her. Those things she usually avoids. But there are always some instances where she must be pushed into those.

She isn't afraid to express what she sees in her own head, which results in her being called 'weirdo' or something close to the term. But even though, she mostly shrugs off the insult and moves on.

Hi there!

Sorry it took so long for a RPH to look over this app.

That being said, this app looks very good! All of the required fields are filled, and there is much detail in this app!

In my opinion, there's enough here to this app to pass, I'll recommend it for further Senior RPH analysis!

:D:D:D

Archived