Star Wars: Republic Hit Squad

Shadowbolt0

When Sky saw the Republic troops swarm in, taking out most of what was left of the Iron Shadows, Sky smiled as he ran in, the clones he had following him. One of the Irons had a good shot at a clone, but before he could fire Sky fired a single bolt taht went straight into his chest, taking him out. He might have suvived, might have. When they started to retreat, Sky held his fire. He didnt want to waste any shots pushing these guys back when the clones were doing that for him.

"Well, round two is won. Time for round three. Im going to chase the remainders out of the base" He said, smiling as he walked towards the door they had left behind. He didnt care about the risks, so far, these 'Iron Shadows' had not impressed him at all. He had seen taht they had lowly maintained gear, they didn't have really fast reaction times, well, some of them didn't, others had decently fast, though still not fast enough. The only thing that they had done well was how they were armored, not having many exposed points. The main ones he had noticed was the neck. some of their forarms and a few shoulders of odd people.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dayee struggled on the floor and watched as juggernaut totally destroyed the gamorean!

“impressive, most impressive.”

She stood up and nodded

lets blow this one and go home, ill be back to normal in a bit. then we can take them togather”

She looked at juggernaut admiring him for a minute and said

so the boss what do you know about him? and uhh hostages, they said there was some in here”

The Jugganaut smiled "Thank you my lady, I do find that in a melee fight, i am so far undefeated, and for a good reason!"

"LETS! You're my kinda gal, lets blow this joint and get out. I wanna get paid" he joked, grabbing his LMG and starting to walk towards the control center, when he spotted the other prisoner, he didn't know his real name though...

"The boss is your average thug, though he had a thing for LMG's which I am hoping so see. As for hostages, so what i'm aware of, the only ones they have are the Republic officers, but I might be wrong, it's not the first time"

Jugganaut walked up to Sky, giving him a small nod "Good to see you. Did you find the enemy command centre?"

The Iron Shadow's continued retreating, before flooding in the Hanger bay where they are several fighters, but they all turn to take cover, assuming the Republic is chasing them,

The Jugganaut laughed "You're here to Rescue me? Somehow, I doubt that little lady. Though if you wanna climb on my back, it might be safer than running beside me" he offers, before running through the control centre, and breaching into the Hanger behind Sky. Jugganaut took up a defensive position near the back, placing his LMG on the ground.

"I need cover fire! Give me a minute and I'll make sure those ships can't take off!" He said as the Iron Shadow's began a barrage of surpressive fire that kept Jugganaut pinned down.

Dayee smirked at juggernaut,

when they got to the hangar she nodded, she was just now starting to get feeling and control back, she painfully brought herself up, internally cursing swearing to never use the force again.

she stood up behind cover and began to snipe out the mercs trying to shoot her new partner.

she saw the control pannel to the hangar and blasted in forcing the doors closed cutting off there retreat

Sky had followed the raiders to the hangar, which was where they had all started shootign at him. He had taken cover straight away, his reaction time had been spot on, and was in cover before the first blaster was even fired. His cover right now was a small Dura steel box, it was about half his size. It was a perfect cover spot. Once in it, he kept his head down,watching, and listenign, as blaster bolts hit everything around him. He knew it was dangerous to shoot back, so he didnt. He kept his head down, and let them waste their ammo. He then saw Jug and someone else breach into the door after him, and he saw them take cover behind a durasteel box a around a head smaller then himself. He peered around the corner, making sure he was still fully in cover, but his head was stickign out a bit. He noticed they were all behind what seemed like broken ship parts that had been peeled off for repairs. He could see what looked like a explosive barrel behind them, probably full of liquid tibanna. He grinned.

"Hey Jug, dont bother with the ships. I need YOU to keep them supressed, and throw me a thermal. I know how to blow most of them up with one shot" He calls out, hoping she would listen to him

Jugganaut had no idea what this kid was saying, he wanted him to stop working on his launcher, give him a thermal and provide cover fire? He didn't like it, if this kid messed up, he'd get them all killed. But, he had been part of Midnight's plan of escape, so surely he knew something. Hefting up his LMG, he jammed the trigger down, overwhelming the Iron Shadow's combined firepower with his own weapon. Reaching into his backpocket, he picked up a Thermal detanator, and gave it to Dayee "Here, pass it to the other guy. I'm kinda busy to play catch" He said, never taking his eyes off the enemies who tried to poke their heads out under the reign of his cover fire.

Dayee dropped her blaster and caught the tiny explosive with both hands. She listened to Juggernauts request, and thought for a moment

ghhhhhaaaaaaaaaa” she cried

she was never the best at throwing things, often time just tapping into the force to aide the objects trajectory. But she had just joked to herself that she was never going use the force again!

she took a deep breath and peeked out of cover slowly crawling on all fours to another piece of cover, once close enough in view of the blue guy who was apparently part of her team now!

She took a deep breath and shouted “CATCH!

She closed her eyes, it strained her with a huge headache but she felt him in the force, she whispered helping her concentrate

it surrounds us-it penetrates us-it binds the galaxy together!”

her concentration primed she threw the detonator and it would land precisely where ever sky would want it, whether that be at his feet or in his hand if he would put his hand put to catch it like a baseball

Dayee then felt strange, her body went numb and she felt like she was on a roller coaster as she fell down! Her body overtaxed again from so much force manipulation and concentration she fainted waking up after she hit the floor.

uhhhh where am …OH CRUD!” for just a few moments she had an amnesia but then remembered what was going on struggling to pick herself up

at least I picked a good place to faint” she said feeling the cold steel barricade that protected her.

As the battle raged on in the hanger, two clones, Doc and Claw were ducked behind cover. As the large mercenary opened up with his LMG, Claw motioned for Doc to follow as he stood and ran for the boxes where the team was taking cover. As the two clones reached the boxes, Claw began firing towards the enemies.

(Deleted this earlier cause I haven't been approved by the owner, so hope its ok to post.)

(Hello and welcoem to your first RP here :) )

Sky grinned when he saw Jug listen to him, and quickly too. The suppressing fire went off pretty fast, and the amount of Blaster bolts fired their way was deffinitly lowered by a heap. He sighed loudly, calming himself for the throw he was about to do. When he saw the other person, the girl, move from her cover Sky lifted himself over his own, and fired a volly of shots, helping keep them down. When she made it, he ducked back down.

'Catch'

When he heard it, he turned, seeing the Thermal he caught it with one hand, and quickly lowered it. He raised his head, and he could see his target. A barrel of Liquid tabanna, and not much was in his way. After aiming his throw carefully, he used his other hand to set the explosion timer, to impact.

"EVERYONE GET THE HELL DOWN" He yelled, then threw the detonator at the barrel. He dropped down, pressing his back against his cover and keeping his head down. After about, five seconds, the detonator would hit the barrel, and a explosion followed.

As the smoke began to clear, Claw raised himself above the crate and leveled his DC-15a and scanned for targets before lowering his rifle and looking to the mercenary that threw the grenade. The clone sergeant said in an authoritative manner "The hanger is clear of hostiles sir."

Jugganaut turned to Dayee,the poor girl seemed to have something wrong with her. She looked like she hadn't slept in years, and was about to pass out. He placed himself right in front of her, he refused to let the enemies to even take a single shot at her! "YOU WILL TAKE NO ONE ELSE FROM ME!" Jugganaut cried out as he gunned down a merc who'd just poked his head out to see why Jugganaut had yelled. He glanced down at her, and felt the same thing he felt when Midnight was in danger, a sense of loyality to protect until the end.

He spotted the Thermal being tossed, and curled up over Dayee, if there was any change of her being hurt, he'd take the blow for her. The giant man curled up over her as the explosion went off but he didn't actually feel anything. Either his armor was better than he thought, or the explosion wasn't that big. He put a hand on Dayee "Stay here litt' lass. I'm gunna quickly go check if someone is still alive" He lefted his LMG up before slowly walking forwards, an angry look on his face as he waited,dared, any of the mercs to have survived the blast. He'd put them down, one after the other, if that's what it took.

The moment she came too she was tackled by Jugernaut

He curled around her Dayee partially unaware of the situation blushed and let out a soft girlish

“hi”

then he shouted

"YOU WILL TAKE NO ONE ELSE FROM ME!"

Dayee would of blushed deeper if any blood could reach her face, while she knew juggernaut saw her as a battle buddy and probably not much else at this point it was the most true affection she had received in a long time.

When he told her to stay there she nodded and let out a “o.k” and rested on the floor.

She saw 2 clone troopers and despite her condition felt the force strongly with them. they were the ordinary clone troopers.

Dayee curled up in the fetal postion comfortable and meditated. The room was clear of hostiles as the crazy blue guy said; that meant she could rest easy and recover a bit.

Doc moved along with Claw staying close as the battle continued and they both hid behind the large stack of boxes. Every so often Doc would peek out from behind her cover firing towards the enemies.

Doc stayed hidden as the smoke cleared and the noise of fighting died down. She looked over watching Claw raising himself over the crate. She readies herself to continue to fire only to instead lower her weapon as she heard Claw giving the clear. Doc moved away from cover as she looked around to the others in the hanger, making sure is anyone needed medical assistance.

Cryie' voice came back straight away on Claw's radio "Good work Sergeant. I assume the merc's we hired are with you. I want the hanger locked down, I'm going to assume that the enemies will try ditch and they'll make a line for the hanger" Cryie's voice paused and some blaster fire could be heard "Just be careful, we've lost enough troops taking this base. I don't wanna lose you either" she said, before the radio shut off.

Jugganaut had cleared where the Iron Shadow's had been fighting, and none had survived. He made his way back to Dayee, making sure she was ok before looking at the clones and Sky "That was a good throw..." his words vanished as he felt something was wrong. It wasn't that this battle was easy, but there was someone else in the hanger with them. Watching them.

"Get behind me!" Jugganaut yelled, hefting his weapon and looking around, before spotting it. A dark figure, wearing a cloak so their whole body was concealed, hanging on the cealing. Jugganaut jammed down the trigger and a stream of blaster bolts launched themselves up. The figure let go of the roof, falling to the ground and dodging Jugganaut's barrage. The figure reached into their cloak, pulling a single silver object out. From a distance, it looked like a silver cycliner. But if you looked closely enough, you could see the red activation button on it. Jugganaut leveled his rifle, as the figure activated their lightsaber, and out came a blade as red as the eye of a Krayt Dragon. Jugganaut swore, even with all his firepower and strengh, he was nothing before a trained force user. He needed Midnight for this battle, together maybe.

"Well well well. What have we here?" said the metalic voice as the light-saber wielder stood still, hands on their hips "Some clones and mercaneries are disrupting my plans. It's not very nice to do that you know. I've been working with this merc band for some time, and now it's all for waste. But no matter, you won't escape alive, not against me" They continued to stand very chill, as if they weren't looking down the sights of several blasters "Now, before you die, any questions? I think it's only fair that I feed your curiousity before I take your life" they said, a giant smirk on their face underneath the mask.

Once the explosion had gone off, the whole hangar was filled with smoke. Shrapnel from the exploded barrel had flown everywhere. You could see countless pieces of it in the walls, and the cover's they were all behind. Sky smiled as he stood up, still holding his rifle. He walked over with Jug to where the Merc's had been. He noticed all had been taken out by the explosion, and the few that were alive, were not going to make it, even if they got onto Bacta. He sighed, sad that a few of them ahd survived the blast. They were now forced to suffer. Just as Sky was about to finish them off, to put them out of their pain and suffering he felt like something was watching them, abotu at the same time that Jug had. He turned and looked up, seeing the figure. Before he had a chance to act, he noticed Jug rashly his LMG and opening fire on it. As he dropped, Sky knew that he was no ordinary person. No one can survive that fall unless they are well trained, or a force user.

When he landed, his noticed he was right. It was a force user, though it was not a normal one.... it was a sith. They were the only ones with red blades .He knwe taht this, was now harder then he had signed up for when he helped the jedi. Sky dropped the rile he had, knowing it would not be useful as he walked past Jug. "Trust me, dont do anything"ilentlHe wispered to Jug, silently. He hopped the big guy would trust him. As he was walking, on his wrist he activated a comm he had put their when he put this outfit on, it was patched to the jedi's personal comm channel.

"I have a few, one, what are you doing in the hangar? Two, why a red blade? Three, you are a sith, correct?" He asked, though each question would go straight to the jedi. He hopped that she would be able to piece it together. Hangar was the location, the red blade was hopefully to warn that he was armed, and the last was to conclude the sith. Sky was not afraid, at all.

Claw stood at the ready rifle in hand, though fearful of what was about to happen. He had never seen a sith before, for that matter, the only people aside from jedi he had ever seen wield anything close to a saber were the imperial guards. Claw eyed the sith, struck with fear and awe as he listened carefully.

Jugganaut didn't like it, and kept his LMG aimed at the Sith. If he needed to gun down Sky to kill them, then he'd do it without hesitation. He'd nearly killed him once, and he could do it again if he had no choice.

Cryie heard a radio call come in, but it was from one of the mercs? Wasn't the Sergeant with them? Why was she getting a call from them now? While confused, she turned it on, curious about why they were calling her.

The cloaked figure laughed as Sky made his way towards them. They spun their blade in their hand lazily, before taking a step close to him "Your first question is dumb, I am leaving and my ship is in the hanger. Second is also silly, and links into your third. If you wish to label me, then yes, Sith would be the label you'd use. Not the questions I expected honestly, i was expecting a 'why are you working with these mercs', but I guess that's another argument for another day" The cloacked figure started walking backwards "Now, I'd LOVE to stay and chat but I've got some more preperation to do before my plan is complete" They tilted their cloaked head at the collection of Mercs and Republic troops "Am I free to leave, or will you try stop me? I warn you that if you do open fire, I will not kill you, but over time, I will take what you hold dearest and turn it against you"

Cryie was sprinting towards the hanger. A sith was there! They needed to capture them alive, it would give them so much more control over the war! She keyed back in the radio "Open fire! Keep him there, I'm on my way. Whatever you do, do NOT let the Sith escape"

Sky listened closely as the sith talked to him, answering each question with the answer he had expected. He knew each one, and he knew the asnwer he was goign to get. Though by judging the call over the comm's, they had done their job. Sky stared at the Sith.

"Well, pardon me for asking that. Im sure if i had asked what you are doing with the merc's, you would have laughed and not answered me, probably would have attacked me. Im not that stupid, i know your kind" Sky said, reaching behind his back, pulling out a small metal disk. He threw it in the air, catching it and just reapeating the motion. He knew he had to stall the sith, though not make it obvious. And even if he failed, he always had this tracking Device he was throwing right now. It looked like a ordinary Frisbee, and he hopped that the sith wouldnt know what it was.

"Though i do have one question, and you would be rude not to answer it. What did you want with me and Midnight? We do not exactly have much to offer you, and i doubt that dumb merc Commander was smart enough to capture us two alone. Seriously, he could'nt even protect his command centre from being breached by me and a couple of clones

He said, then laughed softly. He hopped that the sith would answer him.

Claw slowly slid his hand down to his wrist and pushed the button on his comm link that would transmit a distress signal to the fleet, hopefully they would get the message to send more reinforcements. Claw said a silent favor to whomever could hear hoping the jedi would arrive soon.

The cloaked figure let out an audible sigh when Sky use the words 'your kind', but didn't say anything from it. Some people were ignorant, but it was just that ignorance they were trying to cure. At Sky's next questio, the figure start laughing, seemingly uncontrollably so that they looked like they were about to fall over. They finally stood up properly "You, you think you have nothing to offer me?! Oh I see why you were high on my list! Oh that's a gem right there!" The cloaked figure gave Sky a lazy salute as they began to walk backwards to where they'd parked their ship "No no no, What I want with You and Her is something different, but I can find others. Ones that don't ruin all my plans"

Using the force, they leaped up onto a star fighter, it was a tiny looking ship which looked like a red Jedi Star Fighter before turning back to Sky and the others "Now, I bid you a farewell. While I'd LOVE to stay and chat, I can feel a presence in the force on it's way here, and it's a lot more powerful than her" they pointed at Dayee as they said this "Meaning you're stalling for a Jedi, though I'll admit that was well played, it of an annoyance to me. Guess I'll take my leave"

Jugganaut turned to Sky "Now can I stop him from escaping?" Jugganaut asked impatiently, while he wanted to just rake this person for being the reason Midnight had been captured, Sky had a better control of the situation since he was less emotional.

Sky heard the sigh, and though he didnt know exactly what it was for, he guessed it was for somethign he said. When the sith starting laughing though, Sky's face flinched for a second. He didnt like the laughing, and he especially didnt like him saying that he actually had soemthing to offer him. He knew he was not going to tell, the moment he started walking he knew he was made. Sky waited until the sith had finished talking before saying "Il get my answers, one way or another". Sky felt a bit worried that he could find others, though it was goign to happen, whether he liked it or not. Sky waited until he was in his ship before throwing the disk at it, the disk hitting the landing gear as it was retracting, causing it to go inside the ship.Then, Jug asked if he could stop him from leaving.

"Dont, right now he is letting us live. If you fire, he wont only kill us, he will kill those call us friends. Besides, that tracker is not in a easy place to spot, and the Jedi can go about chasing him down. My job is done now, time to get back to the Jedi" Sky said to him, then sat down, waiting for the Jedi to arrive. Their was no point in leaving until he knew where he could go to see Midnight, he wanted to know how she was doing. Especially after he had done that to her.

As soon as the sith was inside the ship, Claw was back on his comm unit to the fleet. "Sergeant Claw to fleet, a sith interceptor is exiting the planet from our position. It cannot be allowed to escape, keep a track on it and send a shuttle to our position." Claw closed link with the fleet and hailed the jedi master. "General, this is Claw, the sith is escaping in a starfighter."

Archived