Star Wars: Republic Hit Squad

Shadowbolt0

Dayee awoke from her meditation

She saw the red lightsaber and her brain instantly panicked

“NOOO,”

Dayee didn’t know what to do! It was a sith warrior. Even if she used the force he could probably overpower her, even if she used a cheap little trick like force grabbing his head and ramming it to his saber it would probably kill her! Not to mention her own fear would probably not allow her to muster enough force to lift a pebble!

She pressed her hand on the small of her back, against her own light saber. A memento of her time with the jedi and nothing more. She wasn’t even that good with it! She swore that she would never use it as she was not a real jedi, but she has broken that promise more than once. Not that it would save her now.

And she already knew shooting at a jedi was a bad idea and her blaster was across the floor!

When the sith pointed at her she froze in fear!

Dayee’s mind panicked, the onely clear thought she had was for Jugernaut! He had saved her life, or at least intended to! So long as he was safe then she didn’t care-but he wanted to capture the sith

Dayee mustered all her acting skills and in a seductive-innocent voice she asked she didn’t even think about what she was doing it was just the only idea her tornado of a mind could spew forth!

Wait! …can I come with you?”

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The cloaked figure was about to get in their ship when Dayee spoke, and they seemed to freeze before slowly turning and looking at her. They leaned forwards, balancing carefully of the edge of their ship "You, want to come with me? You'd betray all of them to join me? Listen buttercup..." but they never got any further because of a loud battle cry eminating from the Jugganaut's throat. He took a step forwards, aiming his LMG at the Sith "Leave her alone! She isn't going anywhere with you! Stop manipulating her mind!" He yelled as he couldn't help himself but pull the trigger of his LMG, a stream coming out of his gun at the Sith. The Sith raised their blade and deflected most of them, until Jugganaut's power pack ran empty. He looked down at his gun annoyed at being out of ammo. The Sith could have glared if they hadn't been wearing a mask, and at the same time, Cryie arrived, lightsaber ready to go.

The cloaked figure pointed at them all "KEep her then, she's useless to me anyway if she doesn't come willingly, plus even i can sense the weakness in her. But I will leave you with this. Never forget me, and I promise you this. For this, I will personally make sure you all suffer if you continue to stand in my way. I will find out what you hold most deer, and I will take you apart piece by piece. Now goodbye!" They started getting into their ship, only for Cryie to leap forwards lightsaber spinning, only for them to use the force to push Cryie away, coming from the cloaked figure, before powering up their ship and bursting their way out of the Hanger, escaping.

Doc had kept more quite then normal during the whole commotion. She had been fearful of the sith from stories she had heard from others and this being the first time she came to see one so close. Doc came out of her thoughts as Claw waved her over, she quickly made her way over to them.

Cryie looked up at the clones, shaking her head in annoyance. It wasn't that she was physically hurt, but her pride. She'd been so close to catching a sith! And they'd slipped out of her grasp! "I'm fine trooper, I'm not hurt" Cryie stood up, drawing her blade over to her, taking a deep breath to keep her temper. She'd asked them to engage, yet when she'd run in, it was only the merc who seemed to be engaging in combat. "Rally the troops, we need to asses our injuries and pursue the Sith! We cannot let them escape!"

Dayee while ashamed she could do more than act stupid, felt proud she helped at least stall the sith till the boss came.

deep down she was kind of happy that she Cryee lost to the sith, knowing that a full trained jedi could not sucseed at what she was trying to do either. she figured if a jedi couldn't do it who could?

she walked over to her, stumbling a bit along the way and said

"Maim umm. one of our hit team is umm M.I.A ... i don't know what happened. the sith he said something about ... he needed someone to go with him willingly. I don't know if that gives you any clues but ...."

she put her hands behind her back hoping she would still get paid for the raid even though it seemed to fail

(Im out of the RP until my net is fixed, once it is il find a way to jump back in)

(EDIT, im able to post for a day or two, so i guess i will for now :P )

Sky watched as all of this unfolded, not caring what happened. He had done nothing to the sith, and while they were ruthless, he knew that they also had more important things to do then worry about him. He sighed and rested until the gunships arrived, which was when he looked towards the Jedi.

"Im off, done my job, still got this Tyron disguise, just need to fix it a bit. Im going to go see Midnight, see ya" He said to her, then walked into one of the gunships, and before anyone else could join him, he said to the pilot "Take me to where all your wounded are, i want to see Midnight"

Cryie nodded her head "Good work Sergeant, get your troops ready. We're going back to base, resupplying and rearming, before we're chasing after that Sith" she said.

Jugganaut turned to Dayee, leaning down to her, a look of concern on his face "Are you ok? What was that before? Did that sith do something to you?" he asked in rapid fire succession of the others.

Dayee shirked and looked to the floor before back up at juggernaut with wide dough eyes.

“I …. I …. Maybe? I didn’t know what I was doing!” she shrugged it was possible he could of mind tricked her, but it was more likely her brain was toasted form all that force usage

“I was trying to think of a way to distract him until the boss arrived and … hey I just that didn’t I” she was proud of her self for a second, she had learned to mine what little pride you could from the solid stone of failure. Seeing how she thought most of her life was a failure.

“and as to being o.k? uhh I need I juri juice and a heck of a massage!” she leaned onto him resting like a little girl would her at the end of a long day on her parents.

She looked at the 2 clone leaders. They were … interesting she had never heard of a female clone and she had never imagined they could be that strong with the force.

those 2 are no average clones …” she said softly to juggernaut. as she rested on him

Jugganaut smiled at Dayee, she was just trying to delay the Sith? She was a smart girl, very very smart. "Good work! That's very good work, you're a smart one, thinking on their feet. Now come on, we're finished" he says, turning around to see the Jedi Cryie standing there behind him.

"Listen. We'll need your help chasing after that Sith, and...we are going to need your help. I'll ensure the Republic pays you more than you were originally promised, if you help us chase them down" she offers.

Dayee looked to juggernaut

and said "well i almost gave my self a brain tumor, and we both almost dyed ... we lost a guy, ... what are we waiting for lets go!"

she leaned off of juggernaut and came up to the 2 clones gently pointing to them "you 2 what are your names" Dayee though for a moment then leaned towards juggernaut and poorly hid herself asking him

"do clones have names?"

Jugganaut smirked at Dayee, she was so like him in some ways, only more reason to look after her. "Lets get going then, and I don't think they do? I honestly don't know, I'm a merc remember? Most the time i'm shooting at Clones or running away from them, not enough time to ask for their names"

Dayee looked to juggernaut

and said "well i almost gave my self a brain tumor, and we both almost dyed ... we lost a guy, ... what are we waiting for lets go!"

she leaned off of juggernaut and came up to the 2 clones gently pointing to them "you 2 what are your names" Dayee though for a moment then leaned towards juggernaut and poorly hid herself asking him

"do clones have names?"

Claw looked over at the girl. "My name is Claw ma'am." Claw slapped Doc on the arm. "And she's Doc."

Dayee stopped leaning on jugernaut and put her hand up

"all right claw, Doctor? first things first if were going to be working together; just call me Dayee ... or dude i don't care. Im not a real jedi so that ..relax."

dayee kept her face towards the clones for a reply and walked over to one of the computers in the hanger, she glanced at the terminal to look up all the data she could get about where the sith might be heading but then turned her head back to the clones

Jugganaut saw where Dayee was going, and smirked as he held up a datapad "Dayee, you could do that, or we could simply follow the tracker your friend put on the Sith ship. Or we could use the computer, i suppose both work"

Cryie looked over at Jugganaut as he said that "Then everyone get on this dropship, we're going straight after that Sith. We need to capture him at all costs, kill only if we have no other option"

Dayee shrugged and collected the data anyway. She got in next o the clones and sat down.

“sooo uhhh say we do catch this guy again….. anybody got any good tricks? I mean he held us all at bay before. How are we going to keep that from happening again?”

Dayee was genuine, this sith was clearly a cut above all them. maybe if they all attacked with cryee they could get him, but she douted they would get a lucky opening like that.

she was confused, angry and a scared- but she was used to fear by now. it was almost like an old friend to her. something she carried like a heavy peice of clothing.

"i mean its not like you clones got any secret plans to kill jedi or something right ... course not thats just lame, sorry i asked."

Dayee shrugged and collected the data anyway. She got in next o the clones and sat down.

“sooo uhhh say we do catch this guy again….. anybody got any good tricks? I mean he held us all at bay before. How are we going to keep that from happening again?”

Dayee was genuine, this sith was clearly a cut above all them. maybe if they all attacked with cryee they could get him, but she douted they would get a lucky opening like that.

she was confused, angry and a scared- but she was used to fear by now. it was almost like an old friend to her. something she carried like a heavy peice of clothing.

"i mean its not like you clones got any secret plans to kill jedi or something right ... course not thats just lame, sorry i asked."

Claw raised an eyebrow and looked at the girl but it didn't show through his helmet. "We'll catch that Sith, not to worry."

Jugganaut was the last to get on the dropship, as Cryie walked on and it left, taking off upwards. Jugganaut handed Cryie the tracker.

"Looks like they're headed to the mountains, just north of here. Make sure you're rearmed and get ammo, we're going straight there and we'll recieve reinforcements on the way"

Jugganaut started reloading his LMG "Dayee, a hand please? I need you to hold the main power supply still while i transphere it across" he said, holding up a large pack and placing it close to her. He wanted to upgrade his gun, no better time then now.

Cryie stood silently, it shouldn't be a long trip then they could capture the Sith.

Dayee nods and uses both hands to pickup the power source, she smiles and looks to him and back at the gun.

a stronger energy output would give it stronger bolts, and make them fly faster, but she wasn't sure if it could stop the sith.

however she trusted him, if any one knew how to take down a sith she knew it would be him. heck if she could keep him busy again, jugernaurt could just crush him his his giant body.

she asked the clones "so doc? umm you have any bacta, i could use a hit right now, to get back into full shape"

Archived