Star Wars: Republic Hit Squad

Shadowbolt0

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jugganaut managed to finish rearming his primary weapon, lifting up the generator from Dayee "Thank you my lady, I owe you for this. Now I'm ready for battle!"

"Look there!" Called Cryie, pointing at the mountains near them. On the side of the mountain, there was a natural landing place, and on it, the very same fighter that belongs to the Sith that had fled. "Land us there, we'll chase in and get them"

The dropship landed, and the door opened. Jugganaut was the first to leave, leading the charge with his LMG pointed at the cave enterence. Cryie was the second, lightsaber in hand.

"Lets move in, I'll cover us from behind in case we get flanked. Move out!" ordered the Jedi.

Dayee couldn’t help but blush at the way juggernaut talked to her.

“what a knight in shining body armor, we should hang out when this all gets dealt with.”

Once juggernaut was done with his gun she took the bacta and administered half to herself and half for later

She felt her blood vessels repair themselves and her body felt normal again!

“uhhh, thanks doc, I needed that. …. Your not much of a talker are you?”

(Welp, im back, not good net, but at least my net is letting me post)

Sky rubbed his eyes as the gunship landed on the medical frigate (Im guessing thats where Mids is). He looked around, noticing a lot of clones sitting around, wounded, or looking after wounded. He just sighed, and started walking toawrds where the boss of this Frigate would be, Once he found him, he waved, and spoke.

"Hey, im here to see a patient by the name of 'Midnight', she was wounded in the fight in the base"

Jugganaut smirked "Sounds like a deal Dayee, though I'd rather be a mercanery than a Knight any day of the week"

The dropship landed and the door opened, showing them an opening in the side of a mountain with the Sith's fighter next to it. Jugganaut lead the charge, LMG pointed at the enterance of the cave. "I'll cover us, come on!"

Cryie activated her blade, spinning it around in her hand slightly "Lets go in, keep a close eye on your surroundings. We have no idea what's in there"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of the clones turned to see someone, not one of their brothers, ask for a patient. He looked down at the list of admitted patients who weren't clones "Midnight, midnight midnight midnight" he says, going over the sheet "Well, we have one, but lets just say we're having a few issues with her and getting her better. She has knife wounds, a few blaster shots and general fatigue, not to mention mal-nutrition. She's in the main ship over there" he pointed to the medical cruiser "If you can keep her down while our medics work on her, be my guest. She's a kicker" he says, walking away.

dayee got off, she looked around at the landing pad and the sith ship.

she got an idea and quickly went to there own ship's rocket pod, and pulled one out taking the rocket apart, and sticking it into the sith exhaust pipe

she ten tossed a small chip of the rocket to the jedi and said

"so he doesn't escape again"

she then ran forward and put her hand on the small of jugernaut's back

"right behind you big guy." she said as she whipped out her gun

Sky listened to the clone, taking in everything he said. He sighed when he heard they were having trouble with her. He thought she would know better then t fight people helping her. Once the clone walked off, he himself walked off, going towards the ship he came in.

"Pilot, take me to the medical cruiser" Sky asked the pilot, who responded with a simple "Roger", and the gunship took off, and flew towards the cruiser. It took about a minute or so, though it felt more like thirty minutes, due to his thoughts. Once he landed, he snapped out of them, and got off the gunship, walking towards the medical centre.

I hope she is alright, i caused most of those wounds Sky thinks to himself as he walked towards it, once he got their, he looked around, and called out to anyone who could hear him. "Hey, could someone please let me know, where i can find Midnight"

Jugganaut nodded his head, slowly leading the advance, LMG raised. Entering the cave, they advanced for many metres until they found themselves on a balcony. Looking beyond it, there looked like a giant ship, but it looked like a mixture between a CIS and a Republic Capital Ship, a mixture of both.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" asked a metalic voice. Standing on a bridge near everyone, was the cloaked figure from before, Lightsaber in hand, but not activated "I called it Judgement, it's the first of it's kind you know. Created from Republic and CIS ships"

"Quiet sith!" Cryie's voice held enough venom to kill a king cobra

"No, you will be quiet Jedi, or I will kill you. Besdies, i have no interest to talk to you, it's your companions. After all.." the glowing red eyes looked at Dayee and Jugganaut "You are the interesting ones. Tell me girl" they pointed at Dayee "I'll give you a chance. You can ask any question you want, any in the galaxy, and I will answer it truthfully. In fact, to make this all fair, you all get to ask me 1 question. Just don't take forever, I am on a tight watch"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of the medical clones looked at Sky "The girl with the anger issues? Yeah, I can tell you. She's locked up in one of the rooms, she nearly took out several of our guys when she woke up from the trance we put her in, and she got up earlier than she should have at that. Broke two of our medics' arms before we locked the room. She's over there" He pointed at a room with large glass windows. Midnight sat inside on a chair, still covered in blood, but she was wearing more clothes now so, and her eyes were closed. But she was breathing, just resting.

Dayee entered the area behind juggernaut, she checked the corners and

There was only one person there

The sith turned around and focused on her!

When he offered to answer one question

Dayee released a noise that was a mixture of burp and squeel. It was quite embarrassing. But she quickly racked her brain trying to think straight

“oh maker, oh maker, oh maker! What should I ask! What can give me the most info, or should I even trust him and try to trick him, what can give away the most info with out him knowing? His name? what his child hood was like? his botchi codes? Favorite color … oh no I’m wasting time!”

she lowered her gun and walked in front of juggernaut

“uhhhhh, o.k my 1 question is; what are you goals here on this base-what are you trying to accomplish with prisoners and mercenaries? And … since I get to ask you something …its only fair that we can answer something for you ….right?”

she asked nervously darting her eyes to the terrifying red eyed sith, to her protector and new friend juggernaut, to the strange but capable clones, and finally to the jedi leader whom she was most worried about

"You want to know my goals of this base, and why i bothered with her prisoners, Sky and Midnight, not to mention the Republic officers. Well, it's simple. This base was simply to construct my ship, Judgement, in secret. No one comes to mountains anymore, so it's the perfect hiding spot to make our fleet. Well, since you've found this place, we'll have to move. But that's no issue. As for the prisoners, I wanted the former clone for this combat abilities. He is strong, very formidable so i wanted him on my side, it's as simple sa that. As for the girl, well, I am still a bounty hunter and there was something very interesting about her, so i figured i'd pick her up and see if she is the one i wanted. Never found out though, because you showed up"

Jugganaut spoke up, interupting the Sith before they continued "Fine, if i get a question, then answer me this. Who are you?" There was logic behind his question. To fight your enemy, you must know them. The name would let him start his hunt for who his enemy was.

The figure seemed to freeze "You....you want to know my name?" They slowly took a step forwards, getting off the bridge "You know, out of everyone of my loyal followers, only a few know my real name. Well, since I promised..It's Paradox, that's what they call me" They turn around, and take their mask off "You live behind a mask all your life, you can forget who you really are" Their voice was no longer electronic, but light, smooth and not deep. Turning around, the face that replaced the mask was that of a young girl with long red hair, in fact, she looked like she was in urgent need of a haircut "Katie....that's my real name" She had blue eyes, almost like ice.

Sky laughed a bit at 'anger issues'. He couldnt believe he had just heard, at all.

"Anger issues? Pal, you have no idea. Dont piss her off, if you do, dont expect a friendly wake up" Sky said to the guy who commented on her, then he walked over to the door. He knew it as locked, but he had also been with the Rebublic long enough to know their codes. He punched in the code to open the door, it opening seconds later. After it opened, Sky walked in, and the door shut behind him. He could tell she was resting, so he sat down against the wall, near her, but not in arms length.

"Hey, you alright?"

Midnight heard someone enter her room, but she didn't react. There was no point unless they touched her, in which she'd make them regret it. It wasn't the fact she didn't want their help, it was that it was the Republic. She didn't like picking sides as a general rule, kept her safe if either side lost. She opened her eyes and saw him. The other prisoner from before.

"....What are you here for?" she asked coldly.

Sky was a bit taken aback by her coldness towards him, and he wondered why she was acting like that

"I wanted to see if your alright, and to let you know the base is beaten, the iron shadows, or whatever they called themeselves, were under the influence of a sith. Now, are you alright? You seem a bit.... upset" Sky said, deciding to shift closer towards her, hoping he could help the mare out.

Midnight didn't open her eyes, but was fully aware of his presense.

"You had Jugganaut with you, of course you defeated them, Sith influence or not. And I'm fine..." she didn't know, or understand why he cared. She barely knew him and he barely knew her, why did he care?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived