Post Practicing

stormchaser1991

ok as i say in my satues i have something big i am planning to do but i need help with making longer posts if your here i guess that means your going to help thanks

RP wise i was thinking of sometype of Slice of life, action type of Rp but not sure what

OOH, can i join!?

The forum i came from ran under post order turn base combat which are very, very awesome style and is unbelievably epic to look back and read when done right. so I'd volunteer to coach you all on that element if your up for it, but i was pretty average at it. :sleep:

i seriously need help on how to do slice of life though :scream:

well i was only implying i had a little experience in the combat aspect and could share it if you want to. :D

and i thought as a post practice we could wipe the playing field as we liked to try different aspects of slice of life.

as for ideas...:

A normal "caravan going from point A to point B" story works in some cases.

Maybe "A town festival is in the works, and we have been nominated to help prepare it" a little more interactive if you constantly add problems to it

"stranded and waiting for help" is always a good one

yea that sounds good since this is a practice one it doesn't have to be its like a ditto it can mopth into whatever it wants or if you don't understand that its like playdo where we can make it into whatever we want another way to look at it is we start at a slice of life after a while we run into something we could switch into a turn based combat one so basicly we can go into any RP genre even horror as long as it kinda fits into the story

Archived