Tide

peppermint_winter_by_tidepool8-d8bbs4j.png

pixel_peppermint_winter_by_tidepool8-d8binxo.png

Art © Me

Name: Peppermint Winter

Species: Pegasus

Eye colour: Baby blue

Character colour: Pastel pink

Mane/Tail/Other: Peppermint's mane is average in length with a small messy bun tied to it. Only half of her head's bangs are pulled back into it's grip. It's made up of amaranth red and pure white streaks, and at angles her mane bun and tail bun looks like peppermint candy. She often wears a blue scarf (Lighter than her eyes) if it isn't too hot outside

Physique: Quite average for a pegasus like herself. The only thing considered a tad bit different would be her wings. The end feathers are red like her hair, but nothing else is to be considered exactly unique

Residence: A simple, small cottage in Ponyville

Occupation: Doesn't work full time, but frequently sells home-made sweets door-to-door or works as weather patrol for fast bits

Cutie Mark: Three red and white peppermint candies in a triangle formation

Story: WIP

Unique Traits: When flying fast enough, her trail appears as white with a red streak going in a swirly up-and-down line. Her scarf may end up having it's own trail, a simple streak of blue

History: WIP

Character Personality: Peppermint is quite a sweet little thing at first glance, and an intelligent one. She's considerate of others' feelings and generally kind, except for occasional pranks with her friends, but she's very hot-headed. She wouldn't mind getting into a fight if you for some reason dare to provoke her, both physically and emotionally, and at that point she has a sharp tongue and tricky use of words in the willingness to embarrass you. Usually Peppermint would try to manage her temper as she's fully aware of how bad it can get, and tends to stomp her hooves and count in her head to keep a leveled head. This doesn't always work, of course

Character Summary: Peppermint Winter's a two-sided kind and easily tempered pegasus. You best let her have her way when she's mad. She's quite something more under that pretty and candy-loving face

Important Note: Has been traded to Viridian!

I may be no RP Helper, but allow me to add my two cents. I see no reason for this to not qualify for Chronicles, or heck maybe even WoE, after adding History and Cutie Mark Story. It's bona fide character sheet aside from that, pictorial yet concise. Of course this is your choice.

I'm a, quote on quote, "semi-advanced" roleplayer on some other sites, at least for cats c: Posts with more than two simple lines for were what I learned to do with avoiding making Mary Sues and Gary Stus ^^ But yeah, I'm working on a history. Didn't get the time to type it all in and that's why it cut off abruptly. I'm actually quite terrified of trying to post applications in required-for-acceptance roleplays, though.

I'd tend to concur with Ciraxis. If you add in a decent history with a Cutie Mark story, would be perfectly fine for CC. For WoE, it might (might) need expansion for the character summary (and some restructuring)

Archived