The new filly in school

Bluelight

(k)

Mayonaka sighed as she walked up to the school building. She was really getting tired of the "blankflank" talk. The midnight blue filly stared dully at the school building before slowly entering.

(I'll be one of the old ones! What a great opportunity to try to roleplay as a different pony.)

A yellow earth pony was walking in circles at the entrance, talking to itself loudly. The pony was alone, and as soon as the door opened, she rushed to the door.

A filly just entered the building, was she one of those new students? She slowed down as she got closer to the filly and introduced herself immediately after the filly closed the door behind her.

"Hi, are you a new student here? I'm Aya!" She said and laughed a bit for no reason. The pony examined the filly a little and coughed.

"Alright. I think a classmate of mine is supposed to show you around..." Aya said in a more serious tone.

"Let's wait here, and talk a bit until then." She smiled.

Mayonaka nearly jumped out of her skin when Aya rushed to the door as soon as she opened it. She sighed,"Im Mayonaka..."She replied afyer Aya intruduced herself. She nodded when she said that someone else was supposed to show her around,"um...... ok...."

"On the behalf of the students and staff here, welcome to our school" he smiled, his piercings on his ear shining in the sunlight. He knew how to look sensible, but he must have spoiled his first impression by running after Aya to the main entrance. He flipped his scarf behind his shoulders and continued to smile.

"Hey Ma-yo-na-ka, have you seen any fillies on your way here? I don't know how many new students we've got, but I excepted at least three or four." Aya asked Mayonaka, then she looked at Blaze. The new student didn't seem sure about it, so she expected an answer from him, since he was given the job to welcome them.

The yellow pony with a white mane was throwing glances at the new student, she was curious about her.

Blaze rubbed his head and closed his eyes as he tried to remember. "There should be three others, but I'm not sure of they're coming today" he replied. "So you're name is Mayonaka, it's nice to meet you" he said with a toothy grin.

Blaze smiled as he walked, greeting the teachers they pass in the hallway. "This is the main office, the classrooms are down the hall." He said, pointing in different directions. "The cafeteria is downstairs. Once you are ready, you can pick up your timetable at the main office."

Mayonaka stared in each direction that Blaze pointed for a few seconds, then moved on to the next one. When he started talking about the timetamble, she nodded, replying with a simple "ok"

((actually, I'll try being an existing student this time, usually I'm a new one in these type of threads :P Here's a link to my weird little char if you didn't know ))

"Hey! Wait up!" shouted a high pitched voice as Paws was half running and half flying down the hallway. "Heh, sorry I'm late..." he said, his eyes drifting to Mayonaka. "Oh hey, you must be the new one? I'm Paws. Oh, and you're not going crazy, Im a winged wolf. Pretty cool, huh?" He said with his usual crooked grin.

Archived