Dream Foal Contest- 2 weeks remaining!

Manestream

Hey everypony! Just two weeks left (actually, less than that!) to submit for the Dream Foal contest; if you were thinking of submitting and havn't done so yet, you'll want to do so very soon! I've seen some REALLY cute submissions, and I'm getting excited about looking over them all with the staff!

To spice things up a bit, I have decided to add another grab-bag to the competition. This grab bag will be given out to one randomly selected submission after the other winners have been determined; so now everypony has a chance to win just for entering.

More details in the original contest announce here!

Sweet! More prizes! :)

Apart from the picture, my first entry is done. Yes, I said first. I'm gonna try and do at least one more, since it's already half done, but I could seriously make dozens of these. Maybe once the contest is over we can open a topic in the creativity section where folks can make as many of these as they like ^^

Sweet! More prizes! :)

Apart from the picture, my first entry is done. Yes, I said first. I'm gonna try and do at least one more, since it's already half done, but I could seriously make dozens of these. Maybe once the contest is over we can open a topic in the creativity section where folks can make as many of these as they like ^^

certainly :"}