Im wondering if its worth opening (yet) another Minecraft RP. It will be open to all, but its only JUST entering the world.

You can make your entry story however you want, you got sucked threw your PC, whatever you want to do.

This will be purely survival, and hardcore. So, if your char dies, they are out of the RP. to counter the fact that you might die from a MOB, a coma type thing will go in. So if you die, you get wounded and just need to recover instead of being kicked from the RP.

The reason for the Hardcore is so no one uses death as a way to fill their health and hunger -_-

Anyway, yeah :)

No limit on how many people join, all races welcome, hope this is a worthwhile thjign to put on.

If i get around two or more people il start this :)

I love mine craft and my role playing skills are getting better I like this Idea I think If you changed the fact that if you die you get kicked that maybe people might enjoy this kind of thing otherwise I am still interested so we are just ourselves basically?.... It. Kind of confuses me?

*Sigh* one on else came... Well, thats alright, guess itl be a small RP with the three of us :)

Quick question for you both tho

Whats the newest update that you guys have played/ know about? I want to make sure we all know everythign lol

Uh what do you mean new update? I have been running my Rp and monitoring topics I started on entertainment and geekery, and I have been paying attention to updates, I have also played on your Equestrian Spec Ops thing if that's what you are asking about?

Since last I have played the computer one, and that was the Red stone update in 2013 about two years ago so I think I am up to date a little bit why are you asking?

Oh yeah now I remember I have been paying attention to it on yahoo I subscribed to the Yahoo Tech channel thing so now I remember cool cool I will be back shortly while I look at what's up with mine craft.

Alright I have looked at it and it is called the Bountiful update because of new stuff like Rabbits and Horses and yeah all that cool stuff so now I am up to date

• 2 weeks later...

Dam...... Umm, that sucks......... I play on both, so ik where Xbox is at. How about... *sigh* We will use the newest pc update, if your unsure about anything Storm just ask about it.

Il start this up ONCE my net is back at 100% again.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived