Is anyone here from a different forums?

Tjb2000

• 1 month later...

Started on FimFiction, then came here.  I'm also on Ponytheaters (which is still looking for more members).  I'm hoping to join Everypony later this year, but I found a lot of the popular pony sites either dead, dying, shut-down, or just...ya' know...like MLP Forums.  I'm very glad to say that I've never been banned anywhere, ever.  I prefer to stay on the safe side and to hold my tongue and tell a staff if there ever is a situation rather than argue.  I like to play it safe...as much as I can...and befriend the staff.

Started on FimFiction, then came here.  I'm also on Ponytheaters (which is still looking for more members).  I'm hoping to join Everypony later this year, but I found a lot of the popular pony sites either dead, dying, shut-down, or just...ya' know...like MLP Forums.  I'm very glad to say that I've never been banned anywhere, ever.  I prefer to stay on the safe side and to hold my tongue and tell a staff if there ever is a situation rather than argue.  I like to play it safe...as much as I can...and befriend the staff.

Really? I'm there as well!

Mlp forums is shutting down?

Mlp forums is shutting down?

No.  It's just really spammy and the admin are apparently corrupted.  Lots of horror stories from there.  Not the greatest site someone could be on.

I've been bouncing around on pony sites for a looooong time. I was there on the day Cloudsdale shut down, when Ponytopia fell to a 4chan raid, and so many other events. You might've met me before, just under a different name, who knows?

I'm everywhere online, mostly because I'm nowhere in real life. x3

Ooh...

Behind you!

Archived