MLP Adventure Time Rp interest check

The first thing that I'm going o do before I start is to probably get five people to sign up. If you want to sign up then just do the basics

Name

Race

Fears

Weapon of choice

Appearance

Etc.

So I'll start

Name: Gadget Gear

Race: Earth

Fears: having feelings for others

Weapon of Choice: A mechanical suit that she made that can become any weapon or transportation she needs.

Appearance: Gray coat, red loose hair on the right side of her face covering her eye. On the left side there appears to be wires neatly looped into a bun. Her cutiemark is a gold heart with wires hanging down and a screwdriver appearing to be fixing it

ETC: She travels and never stays to long in one place. Because of this she knows all of the good places to stay and hide in all of the land.

((Can i use OCs that i haven't apped for yet? I just want to experience roleplaying with his guy))

*psst* can he be a prince? Candy kingdom prince?

Name: Marshmallow

Race: Unicorn

Fears: Making the wrong decisions, slipping on things, creating unnecessary violence

Weapon of choice: He invents many things, but he likes to use a hand-gun that shoots jaw-breakers. He rather win a battle using his head, not his violence.

Appearance: He has a pink coat and teal eyes. His mane and tail is a bit messy and has a gradient going from indigo to cream.

Personality: He is very playful and cheerful most of the time. Marshmallow also becomes serious when he is worried or angry. He is very expressive and doesn't hide his feelings. Marshmallow is really caring and considerate, he also is very humble. He doesn't like people who lie or show off.

marshmallow_by_symphonicfire-d8ghpv3.png

• 4 weeks later...

Hey! Its adventure time! Sign me up!

And when theres shipping, ya know ill be there! *wink* *wink*

Name: Poof

Race: ShapeShifter

Fears: Losing control of her emotions, Losing control over anything! Making others afraid of her.

Weapon of choice: Poof usually depends on her shapeshifting to fight. Though she isnt best at making decisions, and she might get confused on what creature to use, she still get things done. Either by force, or wit.

Appearance: Poof has a bright white coat. Her mane is braided and is kept on each side of her neck. While her tail is kept low and messy. Some puffs of mane still stick up here and there. She usually where a bright red cloak with a hood, and she mostly uses the hood when travelling undercover.

Personality: Poof is mostly carefree and is a free spirit. She can be very childish at times which can sometimes be considered cute, or annoying. She loves hanging out with others and having fun. And even on serious situations, she still has a smile on her face. She is known to be very mischievous and has caused trouble in some places. Which is why she sometimes travel under cover to prevent herself from being hunted.

I'm getting really excited! Cant wait!

• 2 months later...

Count me in!! It's adventure time! I'll start with taking on the Vampire Queen then!

Name Silver Moo

Gender Female

Race Areion.

Fears Being caught enjoying things and things that make her happy like having fun with friends.

Despises the Candy Prince.

Weapon of choice her fangs and her small dagger, mainly her fighting skills.

Appearance

post-10423-0-63323600-1431295374_thumb.j

Archived