The Artist and the Draconequus

blackswan126

It was a normal evening in the Everfree Forest as Lightning Burst trot through the forest, looking for inspiration for her next masterpiece, singing "Macavity the Mystery cat" from the musical Cats, trotting through the forest then stops after hearing a mysterious laugh through the trees.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Discord by himself in the middle of the everfree forest laughing to himself as he is changing cute little creatures into different things. He also has toy  figures of Twilight,Pinkie,Rainbow,Rarity,Applejack, and of course Fluttershy she is the biggest one of them after he finish messing with the creature which looks like a mismatch of a bunch of different creatures.

He turned his attention back to his figures then he made the figures pony size and made a tea party appear out of thin air with a snap of his fingers at a distance the now pony size figure looks like the real things.Then he process to play with them they even talk with a slight change in their voice he even laugh at some points at what they was talking about

Runs towards the sound of the laughing and comes across the strange draconequus playing with his toys and realizes who it was and whispers, "Discord!" Makes a small squeak when he almost looks in her current direction and quickly jumps into a nearby bush and quiet thinks to herself as she watches him, "What is he doing here in the Everfree Forest? What is he up to?"

Discord just minds his own busy after a bit "oh yes i almost forgot be right back" said discord to the pony sized toys as he snap his fingers each of the pony toys say bye to him then he just disappear.

After a bit he returns but not as himself but as a cute bunny rabbit he hopped back there then he hopped by the brush the pony was hiding in trying not to draw attention to himself .

Sees the small bunny and smiles, slowly gets out of the bush and starts to draw the small bunny with her notepad, giggles, "So cute....hmmmm.....I wonder where that draconequus went to." Sits and thinks to herself as she draws, not realizing it was Discord in disguise.

going to mess with this pony that's drawing him. Discord changes his bunny face into something else one time she looks at him then the next he changes it back and when he is a normal bunny he uses a small bit of magic to mess with the pencil and makes the pencil draw a sexy version of fluttershy.

Blushes and looks at the bunny, then looks around, sighs, "Ok....very funny Discord! Yes I know you're the one messing with my stuff so could you kindly stop so I can draw in peace?" Looks at the bunny and says, "I'm sorry I have to take care of this first."

The bunny nods and watch her he project his voice so it sounds like it coming from all around but if she can listen very carefully she can find him

"draw in peace you say how can you draw in peace in the everfree forest. That brings up another point why are you in this dangerous forest anyway My Little Pony" ask Discord

The Bunny hopped his why over to the table and jumped up onto it and when over near the fluttershy size toy and sat by it

"well drawing a picture of a bunny is not going to help with that but that picture of fluttershy you got there i am most certain nopony has painted that before" said discord

"I guess so.....," she smiles, gets out her notepad again and starts drawing Fluttershy in a wedding dress and sighs, "Never painted somepony in a wedding dress certainly not myself.....it be honest....I don't believe me or Fluttershy will ever get married...."

"oh don't act like that i am certain that both you will find your special somepony and i think i might know somepony for fluttershy" said discord taking a look at the toy fluttershy then looking back at her

"now a mare shouldn't have to said on the dirtied ground" said discord as you heard a snapping sound and in a flash you find yourself in a chair sitting next to Fluttershy on one side and Rainbow on the other

She couldn't help but smile, giggles at him a little, "Love comes in all shapes and sizes. Even a young beauty can fall in love with the most unlikely pony or draconequus if you look beyond the outside and into the inside. Well, that's what my uncle told me." Shows the bunny her picture and smiles, "What do you think?"

She looks down and looks back, sighs, "Well....I'm just too different to have a normal relationship......even my own art peers say no pony will love me...." Tears up a little, trying not to cry and smiles a little, "At least you and Fluttershy could have a chance at happiness...."

"what makes you so different then anypony else, Your difference is what make you, you and those other ponies was probably just trying to get under you coat" said Discord

"Don't let anypony get you down" said the Toy Fluttershy as she looked at you and smile

"also never forget your friends will be there to help you if you need any help" said the Toy Rainbow Dash

Smiles a little bit, still not use to the talking toys but didn't mind it, "Thanks, I appreciate it."

Then makes a strange face as she changed the subject, "But there something that always bother me when they said those things, they keep calling me Sombra's little girl. Who's that?"

Looks utterly confused and looks at the toy ponies, "Do any of you know who he is? I only heard about in in the crystal empire history books and from my uncle but that's about it." She looks at her picture and draws a background for the pony dressed in white.

Nyx Valentine

In a close distance from the party, a colt covered in a long, brown cloth coat from head to tail was standing near a broken tree that had a apple sitting on the stump. "Alright, let give this another try." The pony said to himself quietly. Just then, a soft purple glow came from the top of the coat. Just then a sphere covered the apple and some of the stump, and in seconds the apple seemed to quickly deteriorate, and wither away as if the apple had been sitting there for days instead. The colt smiled as the glow went away. "Perfect! It worked!" The colt said, but then felt greatly lightheaded. "W-whoa... it still taking a lot out of me... I have to work on that." He continued to talk to himself quietly, trying his best not to fall over.

He gently shook his head to clear the dizzy feeling as he heard voices not that far from him. With quick reaction, he dove into a bush; not knowing if the creatures the voices came from were moving towards his direction or not. However, he looked through the other end of the bush and saw a table, some toys it seemed, a bunny, and another pony. 'Why is there another pony here, and... who is she talking to? The rabbit?' He thought to himself as he continued to watch, still being covered by the bush. He wondered if he should come out and say hello... but what if she wanted to be alone? Maybe that was why she was here; to get away from other ponies. Would she be mad or upset if he came out? Maybe he should just turn and leave...

"Sombra's little girl?" question the Bunny Discord as he put a paw to his head to think 

"yea we know some about what we learned when we went to stop him after the Crystal empire came back" said Toy Twilight

"but not much before the empire went away all those years ago" said Fluttershy

"and what we learned was he was a mad unicorn king over come with power and he made every Crystal pony there his slave" continue Toy Twilight

"But thanks to our awesomeness we was able to Stop him" finished Toy Rainbow

Bunny Discord was still just thinking to himself

"Really?," she said in shock, then looks down at her artwork then speaks again, "I wonder if he's as bad as my dad. I never knew my mother or my father. My uncle raised me most of my life and every time I try to ask him about my parents he would get in one of his moods and say "Your father is just as bad as King Sombra!'"

She made a grouchy voice then she pretended to be her uncle, almost like frankenstein, then laughs a little bit, "My uncle was always so funny!"

Suddenly her ears perked up and she looked around and back at the others, "Did you guys here something?"

"no" they are said expect Toy Pinkie

"what you may have heard was somepony hiding in some nearby bushs spying on you debating or no to come out or not or maybe it is a candy wrapper that's what i am guessing" said Toy Pinkie

Bunny Discord is still thinking

Archived