The Artist and the Draconequus

blackswan126

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"well before he became like he is now he was just like anypony else he even had a wife if i remember correctly but i am not certain on what made him change but i think he found some forbidding magic book.Sombra larning this made him change even his cutie mark changed" said Bunny Discord

Nyx Valentine

'The daughter of... King Sombra?' Nyx thought to himself as he continued to listen. He finally caught on that the bunny was indeed the one that the filly was speaking to. He heard yet another familiar name as the filly spoke to the bunny. 'Discord?! What is going on?'

He decided that enough was enough. This wasn't his deal anyways, and he figured it was best not to get involved. In attempt to back out of the bush and go back to where he was originally, he seemed to of bumped into something. Upon turning to see what it was, he saw a pair of glowing green eyes, sharp teeth, and a body made of wood; a Timberwolf. Eyes widening, he let out a yelp and jumped straight into the air, revealing himself to Lightning, Discord, and the little toys. Nyx got into a defensive stance, waiting for the wolf to follow.

When nothing came after him, he loosen up and looked confused. "Strange... why isn't it attacking?" He asked himself out loud, but didn't really want to know the answer. He then turned around as to try and just keep moving, only to find himself right at the tea party table. "Huh?" He said softly. It didn't take long for him to realize that he was now in plain view of the filly, bunny, and everything else. He began biting his bottom lip; this was not what he had in mind at all. What now; what if this was a private matter and now he was intruding? He didn't know what to say or do; but perhaps politeness should come first. "H-hello there." He said in a shy tone. He couldn't help but look back once more to see if that wolf really wasn't going to jump out on them.

Nyx Valentine

Nyx looked straight at the filly right as she asked her questions, the coat still covering his face. "I... uh, I'm sorry." He responded and lowered his head some. He felt bad, here the filly seemed happy to meet him, and he was wanting to hid away. Well, he was here now, and the filly seemed interested to talk... speaking of, he didn't want to know her as just 'the filly', perhaps names were in order now. "M-my name is Nyx Valentine." He said, introducing himself first to them.

The Bunny Discord smirk smile "i would said he was and from looking at him i would say he met a fake Timber Wolf i planted around the Forest to scary ponies" said Bunny Discord as he hopped over to him

Discord snap a finger and the bush disappear showing a Fake Timber Wolf with glowing green eyes, sharp teeth then discord started to laugh at him for falling for the prank

Nyx Valentine

Nyx didn't reach out to shake Lightning's hoof at first, but finally he reached over and shook her hoof, finally giving a small smiling under the hood.

When he heard Discord say that the timberwolf was fake, and even showed him; Nyx felt both embarrassed and slightly upset. He was about to speak out, that was until Lightning giggled about it. At that point, he felt a little bit better and laughed softly as well. "I suppose it was a little ridiculous of me, huh, to get scared like that." He said and smiled again. Strange, he had to admit, that he was instantly feeling more loose around her.

Nyx Valentine

Nyx looked at the chair that just appeared next to the toys, and seemingly across from Lightning herself. He gave a gently nod before walking over and then taking a seat. "If it is, then why are you two here?" He asked, actually curious and not just trying to turn things around.

Archived