The Artist and the Draconequus

blackswan126

Nyx Valentine

Nyx sighed softly. "Why does that not surprise me, Discord... messing with the creatures, I mean." He said, then looked over at the photo. It seemed to of been a picture of the same filly, but younger. He couldn't tell who else was in the photo with her. He finally pulled his hood down from over his head, revealing his dark purple coat with matching eyes, and a red mane with a black streak going down the right side, and finally his unicorn horn. "King Sombra, huh?" He said, then looked up at Lightning again. "Is it true? Are you really... his daughter?" He asked her in a curious tone. No signs of judgement or disgust was to be found on his face, just pure curiousness.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nyx Valentine

Nyx was taken aback. Maybe he didn't overhear them correct; or perhaps they were talking about somepony else? "I-I'm sorry, I thought I overheard Discord saying something about that when I was... well, hiding." He said, feeling embarrassed again. He then rubbed the back of his neck and chuckled softly. "But come to think about it, King Sombra, having a foal? From what I've read about him, I think having a family of any kind would be the last thing on his twisted mind." He said to them.

Nyx Valentine

"Yeah, but wasn't that like... many years ago?" Nyx said, and then began to ponder himself. "Okay, lets say that King Sombra was indeed in a relationship with a mare... and they did have a foal; if that was indeed before he went mad and the Crystal Kingdom disappeared, then that foal would be grownup, in it's adult years." He then looked over at Lightning. She was clearly still a filly, an older one, but not a mare. 'Then if my theory is right, perhaps she's not his daughter after all... unless...' He continued to think on the 'what if's. Finally he shook his head softly. "In either case, I suppose there's only two ponies that know the truth, right?" He said to them and chuckled softly.

Nyx Valentine

"Well, the first candidate would be Sombra himself... but I don't see that happening, plus he's locked away; So the other one is going to be the one that helped lock him away." Nyx said, then looked over at the Twilight Sparkle toy. "Except... we need to talk to the real one."

When Discord spoke about the princesses, Nyx places a hoof on his chin. "I suppose... they may now something as well."

Nyx Valentine

"I suppose so. Before we can get to the end, we must know the beginning." Nyx said as he now followed the two. "I was just curious if Twilight felt or learned anything while she fought him."

"your leading the way Lightning onward" said Bunny Discord as he pointed to Ponyville 

"oh yea almost forgot" said Bunny Discord as he turn towards his stuff snap his fingers and everything but the toys disappear but the pony size toy shrunk down to figurines then he Levitate them over to him putted them away then turn back around 

Nyx Valentine

Nyx nodded as he continued following the two. He looked side to side, seeing all the ponies in the village; talking to each other, laughing, seeming to have a good time... Nyx then looked forward as Lightning mentioned something about a train. "A train, huh? I've... never been on one before." He said and looked to the side a little. He didn't know if it was common for ponies here to ride trains or not.

"Yes, this one was the one that got me to Ponyville and the Crystal Empire," she says as they reach the train station and pays for the tickets.

"I'm a lot older than I look," she smiled as she boarded the train to Canterlot.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived