Equestria Everchanging

Smartbrony

It was a beautiful day in Ponyville. Sunny Day, a light yellow Pegasus with a golden mane, walked down the main street enjoying the weather.

'What a wonderful day! The sun feels so good! I bet everyone's having a good day too!' She thought to herself as we went along, smiling widely. But something seemed amiss. There wasn't the usual commotion of ponies everywhere talking to one another. Sunny Day took a look around. What she saw wouldn't normally be considered strange, but on a day like this, in a place like this, it was very odd. Around her ponies stood in small circles, quietly talking to each other. Nopony would even acknowledge someone as they walked by. Sunny Day felt a shiver go down her spine, but she didn't know why. It all just seemed so........off, so.......lonely. How had this happened? Was it happening all along, but she just never noticed until now? Did Princess Twilight know?

Whatever the case, there was only one thing left to do! Bring ponies together and SOCIALIZE! Within a couple hours, Sunny had drawn up a few flyers to hang around town advertising her new group, Make Friends Forever Now! Or MFFN, for short. She really hoped there would be at least a few ponies that would join, and that not all were lost.

~OOC~

Hey everypony. So, I've noticed that recently a lot of Free Play RPs are either Private or are really far into the story. So, this is my "came-up-with-on-the-spot" solution, patent pending. I'm really hoping we can break the mold and have some good old fashioned fun flowing through here again! So, without further ado, I declare this RP OPEN!!!

((I hope you don't mind but I am going to try my new pony))

Autumn was in her house in her abandoned town in the Everfree Forest. She was just thinking to herself after a bit she stood up grabbed her red cloak put it over her so none of her can be seen then she left the house and town.

After walking for a bit she past zecora's hut Autumn never really talked to her but has seen her from time to time after she has found and followed the trail out of the forest and made her way to Ponyville

As Autumn made her way through Ponyville she noticed something seem off ponies stood in smallish circles talking to themselves. Autumn ignored it and continue then she found a flyer ad for something about Make Friends Forever. Now she laugh a little at it Autumn grabbed it and went to where it says.

When she got there she saw a bright yellow pegasus with a golden mane instead of going to her she sat in the area not to far and not to close then she got out her Ocarina with her leaf green magic and the same came from her horn on her head she brought it close to her mouth and started to play

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QMzjNi7oIOU

(Of course! All are welcome! And that Ocarina of Time! OOOO!)

Sunny Day was busy setting up the living room of her house for the flood of ponies she expected to be arriving any minute. She'd left the door open, just in case. It was odd that there weren't many yet, but she didn't mind. As she flew from one side of the room to the other setting up ribbons, she heard a strange tune, but Sunny was so lost in her own little world she didn't even realize it when she began happily humming along. With the tempo of the music speeding her up, she was done decorating in no time, though to be fair the decorations were kind of childish, like those at a six year old's party. When she landed in the middle of her living room, satisfied with her work, she turned around, only to be startled by a pony sitting a little ways away. Regaining her bearing, Sunny cleared her throat and introduced herself.

"Oh dear! I'm so sorry I didn't see you sooner! My name's Sunny Day, and welcome to "Muffin"!" Sunny spread her fore-hooves wide to emphasize the banner she'd made that read

'Make Friends Forever Now'

in big letters. Grinning widely, Sunny Day waited to see the expression on this new pony's face.

Autumn was in the middle of playing went Sunny hear her talking yet she still hear her over her music went she finished she took the ocarina away from her mouth and held it in the air.

Autumn was still just sitting there hidden by her red cloak "you may call me Quartz Autumn and thanks" she said in a Angelic Voice. Autumn looked up at Sunny and her banner and she could see what look like glowing green eyes in the darkest of the hood after a bit  she when back to playing the same song and autumn close her eyes as she concentrated on it 

((i will go into more details about her looks if you get her to take it off and if you want an idea https://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2013/146/1/9/evil_enchantress_zecora_by_fureox-d66oznz.png its like this but longer to cover all of her if she stood up more cloth looking and its red))

(( ALRIGHT HERE COMES CANVAS!!:) ))

Canvas waved to Melody and Centenial before heading out of the library. She walked a little ways before noticing the ponies around her. They were all huddled in groups and talking. Her ears lowered, were they talking about her? Was there toilet paper on her hoof? She looked at all of her hooves, no, no toilet paper. Was there spinach in her teeth? she flicked her tongue around her mouth. No spinach. She looked around and thought she saw glares and wide grins aimed at her. The voices seemed to be getting louder and Canvas could feel paranoia setting in. She cried out and ran as fast as she could. Eventually, thanks to her clumsiness, she hit a wall. "ow." she said softly rubbing her face. She looked at the wall and was surprised to see a poster. Her white magic encased it and floated it down to her. "Make Friends Forever Now." she read aloud "huh, alright." she memorized the address and took the backroads and alleyways to get there. She didnt want to see any more groups. When she finally reached the address she stepped inside the open doors. Her ears flattened as she saw two other ponies, she walked forward slowly and silently. "h-hello? Um i saw the y-your poster and i was wondering if your still open" she said softly looking up in between the curtain of black hair that had fallen over her face. She looked around the room at all of the decorations and empty chairs. "a-am i late?" she asked

Sunny Day found the pony kind of odd and withdrawn, but no matter! This group was meant to get everypony past that! 

"No problem! Glad you could make it Quartz Autumn! Mind if I call you Quartz? That's a lovely song you're playing there." Sunny was trying to be as friendly and polite as she could when she heard another pony, quietly, asking if she was late. "Oh! Hellooooo!" she called, "You're not late at all! Come on in and make yourself at home!" Sunny Day felt great to have had two ponies show up already! She just knew that MFFN would help everypony out of the slump they seemed to be in! "I'm Sunny Day, and this is Quartz Autumn!" Sunny said, gesturing to herself and Quartz, respectively. "Welcome to 'Muffin'!"

Autumn stopped.

"Sure and thanks its a song my mother taught me went she was alive. She also give me this ocarina, it was her's" said Autumn then she went back to playing.

Autumn was in the middle of playing went she heard the other voice but she kept on playing and let sunny talked, Autumn nodded went she gesture at her

canvas giggled and raised her hoof to Sunny "Im Canvas. I work at the local library and sketch in my free time. By the way, 'muffin' is a great name but try not to say it in front of Derpy." Canvas said a smile playing at her lips. She then realized her mistake and her ears flopped to her head again. "Um that was a joke. The Derpy and Muffin thing. I didnt mean it meanly or anything." she blurted quickly. She could feel her face burning with a blush. "sorry" 

(Coolio, join in whenever!)

Sunny Day laughed when Canvas made the joke, but then was very confused when she apologized. "Why are you apologizing?" she asked, "It was just a harmless joke. After all, Derpy does love her muffins!"

(Sorry for the short post everyone. My schedule's gotten a little wonky as of late and I'm pretty tired. I'm finding it hard to write decent quality posts. Hopefully a good night's rest will fix that.)

((Meant to make up a post earlier, but ahh well. I'm gonna use a new character of mine))

Silvershift walked to the place with a sigh. She had seen signs around town for a group called MFFN, and decided to check it out. Silver had been spending too much time in her shop anyways, she figured it was about time to get out and be less antisocial. "Uh...hi" she said as she walked in, her metal back leg creaking just a little. Dang, she forgot to oil it... oh well.

Canvas turned hr head at the sound of another voice. She instantly noticed the metal leg. "Oh hi!" Canvas said walking over to the mare. "Would you consider being a model for one of my paintings? Your leg is very unique and cool and perfect for a new painting." she said looking the pony in the eyes. Then she realized she had been rude and not introduced herself. "Oh. Sorry about that. Im Canvas."

Archived