When the blazing sun is gone. (open/actual thread post here!)

Xarionette

Ponyville: a year after Lord Skarr's invasion of Equestria.

A major event was underway. The unveiling of a new town hall since the previous one was destroyed by Lord Skarr's dream corruptor.

Celestia smiled as she cut the ribbon signaling the opening of the town hall.

As the ribbon touched the ground an incredibly thick fog rolled in filling the entire town in an otherworldly cold.

A song echoed through the fog like it were coming from all directions.

"Twinkle, twinkle, little star. How I wonder what you are. Up above the world so high. Like a diamond in the sky... When the blazing sun is gone. When the nothing shines upon. Then you show your little light. Twinkle, twinkle all the night." A ghostly voice sung as a shadow appeared in the fog. This shadow was the source of the voice. Her eyes were featureless and glowed white like static in a television. Her mouth didn't move as she began walking to the stage. "When the blazing sun is gone, when the nothing shines upon. Though I know not what you are. Twinkle, twinkle little star..." Now in Celestia's face the ghostly mare vanished then reappeared, now eye to eye with the princess. "Make us whole!" She said before sinking into the alicorn.

Formosa watched from the sky as Celestia cut the ribbon and fogged filled the air. She watched the mare sing and sink into the princess. Formosa sighed waving her hooves in the air "AGAIN!?" she  thought to herself. She jumped off of the cloud and flew slowly down, staying around twelve feet from the princess. "P-princess Celestia? Are you alright?" she stammered

Stormchaser was in the crowd watching with his daughter on his back they gasped at the figure after the song

"That was catchy" said Starwind to Stormchaser "yea it was " said storm backthen he heard a Pegasus heard the question she asked the Princess he got closer to listen to her answer

(( Hay I was wondering if. Could play both Stormchaser and Starwind))

(That's fine please keep IOC in the OOC thread.)

Celestial stood utterly still as the pegasus spoke. A dark purple glow enveloped her hair as the multiple colors altered into Purple and black. And when she opened her eyes her eyes were now a dark purple. "At last. After all these years..." Her voice was distorted. "Queen Remnant has a body." She said looking at her hand. "Pegasus. What is your name?"

Stormchaser walked up near the pegasus that now he knew the name of Formosa is what she said.

After Stormchaser got there he grabbed Starwind and put her on the ground and induce themselves to the Princess.

“Hello my name is Stormchaser” he said and putting his hand on Starwind “And this is “Starwind” he said

"This is a time to rejoice." She said vanishing from sight then reappearing behind the Trio.

"I am Remnant. Queen of Nightmares. I long to return to my beloved husband. Where is King Hallowed Dawn?" She asked not knowing of her husband's transformation.

Formosa watched as the queen dissappeared then reappeared behind her. She quickly turned so she wouldnt loose sight of her. "King Hallowed Dawn?" she asked shifting on her feet. "ive never heard of him. and no offence my....queen? But ive frankly never heard of you either. Where did you come from?"

• 2 weeks later...

Remnant spread her wings as her horn began glowing. "The king of the Everdream." Small Silver lights began falling from her wings before she shook her head as of to clear the cobwebs.

"What the?" Celestia said putting a hand to her head.

Celestia grabbed her head and fell to her knees as a purple magical aura danced about her form. "Fine... I will open the way myself." She punctuated the statement by unleashing an omnidirectional telekinetic blast.

Archived