Circus Escape (sign up first)

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I promise I won't" he smirked, as he patiently waited for the bell to ring. Running away should not be difficult after that. The circus might search for them though, and it won't be easy to escape the second time.

(( sure! but ill need you to tell me what kind af pony hybrid you are! :) ))

the lunch bell rings and all the guard ponies move to the front of the wagon trail. Even the drunken guard is awakened and trudges slowly to the front.

((oh ok))

You reach the end of one of the carts. You see that it is moving very fast and trees are on all sides. If you jump, theres a good chance of death. you have three options 1.) you can jump and hope you live 2.) you can go back into the train 3.) or you can return to your cages until the carts slow down. 

*you have reached a checkpoint*

Dulset Tarn. You are in a glass container with plenty of water. A large, heavy glass lid is keeping you inside. You are in the same cart as Slash and Autumn. Your guard has also left for lunch and you have two options1.) wait 2.) or you can try to push the container over

"Don't call her that. Ofcourse we are getting her out too" Slash said, walking to the tank. He climbed up some crates and lifted the cover of the tank. "Hello" he said, smiling at her.

"Yea, but we might loose our chance if we don't hurry" Slash warned, reaching further into the tank. The water scared him, even though he can swim. Leaning over the glass was dangerous, especially if the car suddenly shakes and makes him fall in. He gripped tightly as he reached for the pony's hoof.

Dulset stares as the pony leans in. She'd been fed nothing but rats and pigeons for weeks, it would be so easy to grab him, pull him in, and have her first real meal in much too long.

"......."
She swims up and takes his hoof, letting him pull her out of the tank. She's lighter than a normal pony her size.
"How in the world do you plan us to escape?"

Archived