Circus Escape (sign up first)

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"ok" said Autumn as she turned to jump after slash, she toss a little piece of her hoof onto the ground ahead of her and then use her magic where her hoof was a brush sported up and she landed on it unharmed and she re attached her hoof

Slash laughed as the mare screamed. He was used to being in mid-air as he used to do trapeze before he became a funambulist. He spotted a branch and grabbed it with his tail, trying to stop himself as he let go and jumped from branch to branch, slowly coming to a stop. He jumped down from the branch and landed on his hind hooves, before setting the mare onto the ground. "Well, we survived that" he smirked as he waved at Autumn who wasn't far from their landing spot. "Are you okay? You still haven't told me your name"

((well i had other plans but whatever idk.))

You all survived unharmed, save for a few scratches and bruises. the train ks still moving very fast and its five minutes till lunch is over. you have five minutes to get as far away as possible. as you look ahead of you, you see a decision must be made. you have two options 1.) you can follow a sweet scent that leads into the woods or 2.) you can follow the sound of a gurgling river

(Uh, why do we need to move fast? Once lunch is over, they'd have the entire track to search and the train is going very fast as you said...)

Dulset is furious.
"Don't you ever grab me like that again you beast!"

She also follows the sound of fresh water.

Slash just shrugged and said "Okay". Slash didn't have to help the mare escape, she should at least thank him for that. Unless she wanted to keep working for the circus, even though we were treated like animals. It didn't matter. Slash's only objective was to get away from the circus and move to Ponyville.

Dulset had never spoken a word to the guy, so she lets him go without any fuss.

But this other jerk, he could have gotten her killed! Well at least they were going in the same direction. If they find a nice body of water, she might just be able to start her trek home with a full stomach.

((oooohhhh. a nice surprise :) ))

Dulset/Slash: You head towards the sound of the river. When you finally find it, it is calm and steady. A few fish are even jumping around inside. Trees and flowers line the Riverbank, providing shade and for the observant ones, food. You have three choices 1.) you can stay here and rest  2.) you can follow the river downstream or 3.) you can follow the river upstream.

Autumn: You follow the sweet scent to an open meadow, filled with flowers. Three timberwolves lie at the far left side and a small pond lies in the middle. The timberwolves stand as you walk into the sweet smelling clearing. You have three options 1.) you can ignore the timber wolves and rest 2.) you can look at the timberwolves and go to them or 3.) you can run away.

Unknown: You are still in the train, not having been rescued with the others. However, they have a good excuse for you were in a different car. In fact, you have a whole sealed off, airtight cart to yourself. The walls have been slicked down so you may not stick to them. You are fed through a glass small rectangular door at the bottom of one wall. You have two options 1.) you can wait or 2.) you can wait until your fed and try to knock out the guard with your stink.

((Hm... I think I'll go with option 2. :P ))

A pony-like creature sat in her personal train car, pondering her situation. Since the first day of her capture, she had never been fond of how others treated her like an exotic beast rather than a pony, and being exhibited as some sort of monster in this circus certainly didn't help to change that. She had been patient for so long, hoping perhaps she would be released or at least make a friend or two, but now she decided she had been patient for long enough. She was going to get out of here, and had an idea on how to do it. She waited for whoever was feeding her today to show up and open the little door for her food, and silently slipped a portion of her gaseous mane through the opening, surrounding the pony with it.

As Slash arrived at the river, he sat down in the grass. It would be better to rest before he starts walking again. His ears cat ears twitched as he tried to listen for any animals. There could be fish in the river, or maybe berries that he could eat.

(Rest)

(( the river is wide and deep enough to swim in))

Dulset/Slash: You stop and rest for a while. Some butterflies fly around and the pleasant humming of bees is slowly lulling you to sleep. you have two options 1.) you can allow the bees to lull you to sleep or 2.) you can swipe them away. (( sorry i had nothing in the moment ))

Autumn: The Timberwolvs sniff you, growl at each other, then seem to decide that you are part of their pack. They bring you some food that they were sharing and sit in the shade with you. Eventually, they stand and start to go away. They stop and look back at you. You have two options 1.) you can go with them or 2.) you can stay in the clearing.

Unknown: The guard makes a vomiting sound, then passes out. The guards keys slide into the room. You have two options 1.) you cna slide the keys back through the door or 2.) you can use them to escape.

(( Definitely option 2. She'll figure out some way to use them from the inside, I'm sure... And I think I have an idea of how. It'll be pretty interesting, I suppose, since I imagine that her door doesn't lock/unlock from the inside as well as the outside. XD ))

The creature quickly grabbed the keys as they fell just within the room. She silently apologized for the guard; she wasn't usually so quick to use her toxins on others, but she had to get out of here, and she had only given him enough to knock him out. He would probably be fine when he woke up. The pony-creature gazed at the keys for a moment, pondering how to use them to get her out when she was still stuck inside, then suddenly had an idea. She stuck the key to the edge of one of her sludge-covered wings, then poked her wing through the open feeding hatch, stretching it as far as she could and just barely reaching the lock. She fumbled with it for a few moments, having some difficulty getting the key into the lock and turning it enough, but she soon heard the lock unlatch with a satisfying clank.

(( hahaha i love your post Symphon. Thats pretty funny))

Dulset/Slash: Just RP a little bit. I have nothing for right now.

Autumn: You follow the wolves to their den. Bones from all sorts of animals pile on the ground. It smells quite nasty, but your nose adjusts. each wolf has huddled up for warmth in a corner. you have two options 1.) you can go in your own corner or 2.) walk up to another wolf and lay down beside it.

Unknown: The door opens with a lot of creaks and is extremely hard to open. You find out why when you see some very rusty hinges. As you walk on you encounter about five guards. they had been playing poker when they smelled quite the bad smell and turned their heads toward you. You have two options 1.) you can knock them out or 2.) you can try to run past them.

"Don't worry! I'll squash them before they sting me" Slash smiled flicking his ears to chase away the butterflies on his head. "Aaaand I'll just walk along the river, I'm kinda scared of water"

Archived