Circus Escape (sign up first)

Autumn: I guess you can RP for a while to. Have fun, do what you want

Dulset/Slash: You follow the river, bees and butterflies still flying around you, trying to make you fall asleep. However, their sweet buzzing and soft flapping are not working. Eventually, they leave but come back. This time they have brought an old lady. She slowly turns her head towards you and smiles sweetly. You notice her teeth are razor sharp and theres an evil behind the sweet sound of her voice. The butterflies and bees are swarm around her before she speaks. "Dear Travelers. Surely you are tired? Wont you sleep for a bit?" she asked. ((You can RP here. No options just do what you want))

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Slash glanced at the mare and raised his eyebrow. "Excuse me? I don't remember being your property" Slash said, looking back at the...old lady. "What are you?" he asked, eyeing her sharp teeth.

The pony-creature froze for a moment as she came across the guards. She thought for a moment - perhaps she could outrun them, rather than having to knock anyone else out? She thought it was worth a shot, and bolted past them, leaving a trail of purple sludge behind her.

((you can do whatever you want with the wolves.))

dulset/slash: The old lady eyed Dulset and beamed. "im not trying to take anypony away from anypony. Im simply inviting you to rest awhile." Her eyes turned to slits for a moment before returning to normal. she looked to Slash "I am Mother Moth. I help travelers along their way and feed them till their belloes are full. Of course I have to fill my belly also. But im willing to share my food and bed." she said a small smile hiding her teeth.

((sorry unknown i sent that before i was finished))

unknown: You run as fast as you can, the guards right behind you. As you run, more guards follow in behind. Eventually, you hit a dead end. You are surrounded by guards and captured. You shouldve used your stink when you had the chance. You'll start over back at the guards playing poker.

Toxica took another moment to think over the situation again, then decided against trying to run past them - too risky. She quietly expanded her gaseous mane over the group of guards.

"Really? I'm really picky when I eat you know. I only drink water for the alps and I only eat the freshest assortment of seafood. Sea urchins and tiger prawns are a must" Slash smirked. "I can only sleep on pillows with goose feathers and sheets made from silk"

Dulset/Slash: Mother Moth frowned, but quickly smiled again. She whistled and her bees and butterflies left, returning with everything Slash had asked for. "I assure you, you are not the only picky cretin ive come across." she said. Then she turned to Dulset "Youd better watch your tone young lady. I can understand if your not hungry but theres no need to yell." She looked between the two. "Now is there anything else i can do for you?"

Toxica:The guards all pass out one by one. You run past them and find a door that leads out into the open world. You open it to find vast amounts of trees and rocks. You have two choices 1.) you can jump or 2.) you can stick to the bottom of the train until it stops then make a run for it.

Toxica stared out into the world outside for a moment. Gathering her courage, she jumped from the train, her wings spread out even though she couldn't actually fly with them.

"Nope! We are leaving!" Slash said as he turned around. "I'm sorry to trouble you ma'am, but we need to get going" he smirked, quickly running away. The bugs were already suspicious, but getting his favorite food in just seconds was too much.

Dulset/Slash: Mother Moth yells for her butterflie and bees to pursue you. They do and Mother Moth dissappears within them. They are hot on your trail and do not stop. eventually see a forest fire burning through the trees in front of you and the river shortens enough for a well placed jump to get across. You have two options 1.) you can go through the forest fire or 2.) you can jump

((sorry mom was texting me when i was about to start Toxicas))

Toxica: The wind catches your heavy wings and lifts you long enough to put you over a bunch of trees. You see a forest fire to your right and a clearing with a pond to your left before plummeting down towards the trees. (Also with your escape you've made the train stop earlier than it normally wouldve so you have shortened everybodys escape time) the trees come up fast but luckily your sticky wings catch a few branches and you manage to stop an inch from the ground. Now you have two options 1.) you can head right towards the forest fire lr 2.) you can head left towards the clearing

((Probably not a good idea to head towards a forest fire, so to the clearing it is! :P ))

Toxica took a moment to get her bearings after her landing, and picked a few broken twigs out of her gooey wings. She thought over what she had seen on the way down, and started walking in the direction she had seen a clearing with a pond in.

Slash sighs as he finds the bugs chasing after them. He looked around and also notices the smell of smoke coming from the forest fire. "I'm going to have to jump" he told himself, getting ready to jump across. He lowers his head and jumps high into the air, hoping to land on the other side.

Dulset turns upward and makes a face at the bugs, only barely noticing the river thinning out ahead of her. Seeing the fire ahead, she gasps and turns around, swimming upstream and staying underwater, protected from the bugs and fire.

Dulset/Slash: You land in the water with a splash and begin to sink. The bugs have stopped following you, but your biggest problem now is not drowning. The river begins to move faster and you are swept away. You break the surface once, twice, three times before being pulled back into the depths of the water. You begin to sink, the light above you fading as the darkness below surrounds you. Suddenly, you're pulled up very fast, probably giving you whiplash, and you break the surface of the water once again. However, this time you stay up and dragged to the shore by strong hooves. You lie on the sand,your vision blurry, and see a beautiful face staring down at you. The mare is a soft purple withlong flowing locks of sparkling pink/purple hair framing her slim face. Her eyes are the softest yellow and full of concern. Then everything fades to black. ((that as from Slashes POV Dulset you can do anything leading up to that point))

Autumn/Toxica: As you drink from the pond, you hear a rustling in the bushes. The Timberwolves ears perk and it suddenly bounds off. You hear a yelp and the wolf returns with a struggling pony in its jaws. At least, it looks like a pony. The wolf drops her at your hooves and backs away with its head down. ((RP from here))

Archived