Circus Escape (sign up first)

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Out of here? Out of where? We're already out, and we're going the right direction! She hasn't told you a thing, like where she's trying to lure you off to or why you should follow her! She's probably lying about being from the circus anyway!"

Slash/Dulset: A small smile spread onto Mistys face "Your one to talk. Why should he follow you? What do you have planned once you reach another larger body of water?" She stopped a glare forming on her face "Ask me anything and ill answer with truth! Im going to take you to a place with others like you who are living happily. Its a long walk from nere but i know where to go. Its real, i promise." she said. She looked at Dulset and Slash "Last i checked i was the one that saved him."

Dulset/Slash: A dissappointed look crossed Mistys face. The look fell away and she turned back towards the trees. "I guess this is where we split up then. Anypony who wishes to follow may do as they please." she said and began walking into the shadow of the trees

"Ah... ugh... argh!" Dulset leaps out of the water and follows the two. Going off completely alone was just too risky, but following them certainly didn't seem much better. She gives Slash a light shove. "You're an idiot..."

Dulset/Slash: You follow Misty for a long way, eventually you find yourselves at a small clearing. Two ponies are standing there, one you recognize. Mist walked into the clearing without hesitation and up to the two ponies "Hello my name is Misty Dream, but you may call me Misty if you'd like." she introduced herself to the pair. 

• 5 weeks later...

((sorry guys this RP kinda slip my mind i just remember of it because of fire)) "well i don't know about you but i was just planning on staying in the forest living off of here for a while before i make my way back home, but you properly can't stay in the forest can you" said Autumn

((sorry i broke up my post)) after she said that the Timber wolf started to grow some then

Autumn heard a new voice and she turned turned towards it "hello mist" she said then she notice slash "hello slash this is Toxica" said Autumn. the Timber wolf continue to grow and it was directed towards Mist

Misty looked at the growling Timberwolf "Thats rather rude." she muttered at it. Then she shook her head and smiled at Autumn and Toxica. "Its very nice to meet you Toxica. I was just leading Slash to a village not to far from here that accepts ponies like us. Would either of you like to join our journey?" she asked

Archived