Circus Escape (sign up first)

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Toxica gave a raspy yelp of shock as she was suddenly grabbed in the jaws of a timberwolf, which carried her off. She struggled against it, but could not use her main defense mechanism of flinging her toxic sludge into its eyes because her wings were pinned to her body by the creature's grip. Toxica's heart raced with fear - was this how she was going to go out, eaten by a timberwolf only moments after she had escaped her prison? However, she was surprised as the timberwolf stopped and set her down in front of someone, almost like a trained dog fetching something for its master. Toxica scrambled to her hooves, taking up a defensive position as she got a look at who she had been brought to; it looked much like a timberwolf itself, but at the same time also looked like a pony. Toxica had not gotten much interaction with the other residents of the circus before, but she was fairly sure that she had seen this one there at some point. She loosened into a somewhat friendlier position, although still unsure, as she stared for a moment, her skeletal face showing no hint of her emotions as usual. She slowly dipped one of her front hooves in her body's sludge, writing "Hello" on the ground with it.

((Here's Toxica's ref pic for you, Stormchaser: http://lobsterpolice.deviantart.com/art/Toxic-Pony-Infected-CLOSED-420681707))

((just for reference can Toxica talk?)) Autumn was taking a drink from the lake when she notice the Timberwolf left she figure he was going back to its pack so she didn't pay any mind to and and continue drinking, After a bit the Wolf came back with something of pony creature as the pony move Autumn tilted her head curiously after another moment the pony went from a defensive position to more of a friendly one then she dip one of her hoofs in her slime and wrote “hello". Autumn prise the wolf for bringing it here then turned her attention back to the pony "hello?" said Autumn

((No, she can't talk, although she could probably be taught by somebody else eventually with enough time.))

Toxica relaxed, folding her sludge-covered wings and staring for a moment. She scuffed out the previous message she had written on the ground with her hoof and scrawled a new one, a simple one-word question: 

Circus?

((Lol. This situation is kinda like 'The Little Mermaid' when Ariel saves Eric XD))

Slash closed his eyes as he dropped into the water, struggling to breathe. He felt a tug as he was suddenly pulled up to the surface.

Before Slash went unconscious, he saw the flowing purple hair of the pink mare that looked down on him. Her yellow eyes were so pretty, like the stars in the sky. Slash couldn't see her face, as the sun was behind her head. Did she just save him? Why did she save him? Before Slash could ask his questions, his vision faded to black.

((I love the little mermaid so maybe that scene was drifting in my subconcious while I was typing that. Its actually funny because right after that i looked at ariel XD ))

Dulset/Slash: The mare jumped back at Dulsets harsh words. "P-please i mean you no harm. I only saw him fall in and felt i should rescue him." she said her voice barely above a whisper. She looked down at Slash and pushed him onto his side. She began to slap his back, only ceasing when he began to cough up water. She laid him back on his back, and started slapping his face lightly. His eyes opened into creases then closed again. The mare sighed and turned to Dulset. "My name is Misty Dream. I probably came from the same circus you did. I escaped long ago and have lived here since." 

Autumn/Toxica: keep doing what your doing. Your rather good at this

((Thanks, glad you like my rp skills~))

Toxica nodded slightly, then wiped away the previous message and once again wrote a new one: "Me too." After a moment, just underneath that message, she wrote "Escaped."

(( yes lol))

Dulset/Slash: Misty rolled her eyes. "Well neither of you are exactly 'normal'" she said holding up slashs tail. Then she smiled "That and i was memory reader. I can enter your mind and look at your memories." she prodded Slash, expecting him to wake up soon.

Slash felt a jab in his ribs, so he curled back up into a ball. He remembered seeing a beautiful mare in his dreams, with wavy purple hair and the fresh smell of the river. It had all seem to real to be a dream, but there was no way something like that happened. Then, he remembered the mare that he escaped the circus with. Wait...she was there?

"UWA!" Slash gasped as he rubbed his eyes. "What's going on? Where are the bugs?"

Toxica nodded again, giving a slight contemplative hum before writing something else: I was alone.

She unfolded her dripping wings, displaying her sludge and her gaseous mane for a moment before folding her wings again, shrinking her mane down a bit, and writing again: I am poisonous.

((sorry i was away a while!!))

dulset/Slash: Misty looked at the stallion as he woke up screaming. "Hello to you to, Sleeping Beauty." she said, a teasing smile on her face. Then she looked at Dulset 'dont you wory that pretty little head of yours. I wont read your mind unless your not trust worthy or if im bored." she smiled sheepishly.

Dulset/Slash: "Then you'll be safe until im bored." Misty said. Her gaze shifted over to the stallion getting up. She raised a hoof "My name is Misty, I escaped from the same circus that you did." she quickly explained. She sat down and looked at the two ponies she had just met. They were quite strange, but they did seem pretty trustworthy. She stood again and walked to the treeline. She looked behind her at them "Are you coming?" sh asked. You have two options 1.) you can follow her or 2.) you can continue following the river

Toxica seemed surprised - she hadn't met anyone who could stand her poison, at least, she didn't think she had. The guards certainly weren't immune to it, and they were the ones she saw most. Toxica ventured a few cautious steps towards the unusual pony, then stopped and wrote again: Name?

"my name is Autumn Quartz but you can call me Autumn if you want, i am over 1000 years old  and i am part of an almost extinct as you can see i am made of wood or timber i am a Timber Pony i have see and live through so many things i also know forbidden spells and spells that are lost to the ages, as you can also see since i am made out of timber through and through poison can't hurt me alot of things can't hurt me but i can still die if you know how to do it" said Autumn

Toxica gave a slight nod, then scuffed out her last message and began to write again.

They call me Toxica.

I was stolen from my homeland, and sold to the circus.

Archived