A Saraneivo Seranade (Thunderbuck, storm, 1 Slot Open!)

Blueblood

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Being a reporter meant that one was either always on the clock, or never, depending on whether one thought of journalism as 'real work.'  Many ponies in the country did not.  In any case, the first thing Earth did upon waking was to summon a telegram courier to send off his copy.  The story was in the editor's hooves now, along with the possibility of wider timber pony recognition... and Buck's family finding him.

In any case, the reporter was up with the rest of them as he came down in search of his morning coffee.  He wondered what sort of clientele the inn had at this time of day; the 'breakfast crowd' of a place could often be far different from the dinner.  "Hello, everypony."  The unicorn gave a leisurely wave to the staff as he seated himself.  "Or goodbye, mayhap; I'm taking the night train back home.

Autumn got up out of bed a few braches breaking as she got up "well that was not as comfortable as i thought it would be" said Autumn to herself she then processed downstairs almost tripping several times as a couple of braches broken in her legs, Normal she would have fix them right away but because she is away from the forest or any forest she could.After she got downstairs stumbling a few more times going to around the area all of them working a bar like thing maybe "do you guys know if there is a forest somewhere close by, i could even settle for a woods" asked Autumn as she took a seat

Archived