Kings of The Sky (private)

Killjoy

This is not a story about the grace of the empire. The empire is far from pretty, now it's full of corruption and greed. The two princesses were overthrown by a tyrant that wanted nothing but to rule with an iron fist, a dictatorship of blood and fire. His bloody reign lasted for years, so long that the tyrant destroyed the earth forcing the ponies to take refuge in the sky. Entire cities built on air and rotors along with ships. Giant balloons carrying the juggernauts of the empire, powerful warships that held great firepower. These six warships were the display of the Empire's might. But the empire didn't rely on just six powerful ships, an armada of ship ranging from all sizes patrolled the skies unchallenged. One day, a group of ponies who turned into pirates finally rose up and fought back against the empire. This where the story begins.

((Now before we start, find a name for you ships and maybe find a design. The ship I'm having is called Cerberus. I'll fid a design for it.))

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Well you can be the captain of your own ship and just have a crew of your own characters. The three of us would mostly be traveling in a pack. If you really want, you can be a crew member on Cerberus.))

((Is this anthro? And what's the technology like? Swords or guns?))

A sleak, black and red airship soared through the sky. It's balloons were jet black and had a blood red design of a lion with a goat head and snake tail. The ship itself was also painted black, with the main deck sporting a large design of an eye. The Chimaira was one of the deadliest ships in Equestria, being the bane of many imperial ships. At the front of the ship, the captain of the Chimaira, Soulscream, looked out into the open sky. His crew consisted of Gleaming Blade, Hurricane "Kane" Lightning, Headshot, Bloodline, Devildriver, Silverthorn and Autumn Rain. Soul took a deep breath as he felt the warm air on his skin. "It's a great day to be alive, boys and girls." He said with a smirk.

Suddenly two Emperial Frigates lined up showing their broadsides to Soul's ship "throw up your hands and we won't light you ablaze!" One of the Captains of the frigates called out. Both ships were ready to fire their 80 cannons.

Without notice a large black ship ascended behind the chimera. In front of the ship were the heads of the guardian of hell made in iron. The Cerberus was one of the airborne juggernauts of the Empire. The ship was twice the size of the Imperial Frigates with 60 10 inch guns on it's broadsides. Iron panels lined the sides as armor. The hatches slowly opened as the barrels of the large cannons slid out flaunting their caliber.

One of the captains smiled as he saw Death incarnate, he pulled out a spy glass and his smile turned into horror as he saw the Cerberus's cannons aim upwards "what the f-" the captain was cut off as the loud thunder of cannons from the Cerberus blasted away. The large rounds roared passed the Chimera and collided with the frigates completely annihilating one of te ships and setting fire to the other.

The Chimera fired its own cannons at the burning ship, finishing it off in a violent explosions as it fell towards the ground. Soul looked over to the Cerberus. "Thanks for the help." He called.

The cannons pointed towards th Chimera. A woman in an Imperial captain's uniform that has been dyed black instead of the royal blue. Killjoy stepped out of her cabin and behind the side railings, she put her hands behind her back and set her piercing gaze on Soul "helping you was no my intent...I was simply hunting down these Imperial b@stards who stole my gold after I deserted the Royal Air Navy..." She said coldly with a sinister smirk "but of course I wouldn't attack any enemy of the empire. Though I never thought I'd see the Chimera, thought it would be...larger."

Soul recognized Killjoy and realized which ship this was. Soul's crew all pointed muskets at Killjoy's crew, but he waved a hand for them to stand down. "Size doesn't always matter, the end result always does." He said. Behind him on the side of the cabin were tally marks that numbered close to a hundred. "What do you want Killjoy?"

"Size isn't always better, but it's definitely a factor." Killjoy said pointing to her tallies that were countless, both pirate and imperial. "I don't want anything from you, like I said, I deserted the empire with one of six prized ships. I don't work for the empire and so I have no intent of fighting you. I just wanted those frigates destroyed...I'm also looking for the head of you pirate rebels, I'd like to have a chat."

Soul's crew all looked at him. He was quiet for a moment before nodding to Devildriver who deployed a bridge connecting the Chimera and the Cerberus. "Let's chat then." Soul said, walking across it alone. He wore a dark leather armor with a black cloak on his back. Silver spikes came from his bracers. He wore a black headbang around his head. He was tall, muscular and sported several scars.

Killjoy crossed her arms "well that's unexpected, never thought you would be the one leading the Pirates. So Soulscream, I take 100,000 gold pieces every month for my services, I expect living quarters for my crew and a separate master room for myself. By my observation, you don't have a general, I think I can help with that. These are my terms for my employment..." She said confidently as she stared into Soul's eyes with a sly smirk. "Are they acceptable?"

Soul smirked and lit a cigarette. "You drive a hard bargain, sweetheart." He said as he took a drag. "You know, I could make that happen. There's plenty on the market out there, and my boys could use a little bit of a firm hand. They all still think they're in the Imperial Air Force. Also, my ship may look small but there's plenty of room. Not sure why you'd give up this beaut, but it can happen." He took another drag and exhaled the smoke. "Just got one small question for you..."

Killjoy laughed "you don't honestly think I'd give up the Cerberus do you!?" she laughed even harder "c'mon don't joke with me, I know you rebels have somewhere to hide out, somewhere to dock your ships." she calmed down a bit "I've heard the reports of strange structures down below on the ground. Secret cities of the "Free People" so to speak."

((the Rebels are more than just Soul and his ship, just FWI))

Soul smirked and took another drag. "You're smart, it's true though, we do have a place that we keep our ships at." He exhaled smoke before continuing. "Anyways, my question to you. I'm the leader of this pirating operation, but we're not into just robbing and piracy..." He took another drag. "I'm tired of Imperial rule. I actually want them thrown out and I want the princesses back on their thrones. I'm trying to turn a band of ships full of ragtag robbers into a force that could take back Equestria." He exhaled a large cloud of smoke. "Are you willing to take up this cause? If so, we have a deal. If not, well...I seem to be wasting my time."

((I know))

Killjoy gave a nod "I can train your robbers, they'll fight like a military force. Just give me a few weeks, I'll have to beat some of course...but you have a deal, just remember mine." she said confidently.

Soul reached out a hand and shook with Killjoy. "Here's to a new dawn for Equestria then. Do what you will to my crew to make them better. Soon we will show what this false Empire what the free people can do." Soul finished his cigarette and flicked it over the side. "You wouldn't happen to know the whereabouts of the princesses would you? It would be better to have them under the flag of our cause."

((Implying LunaJoy shipping. Lel))

((so to be sure this is about pirating and adventurous pillaging? Its starting to sound more like another rebellion RP, so bascially after the princesses are back in power we just become generals and military Navy?)) 

((I dont know, I guess it just sounded like a pirate adventure instead of a full scale rebellion. Im just being a dick, Trax can be the one who is keeping the Princesses safe considering their probably being hunted down by the Emperial Navy.))

Archived