Kings of The Sky (private)

Killjoy

((well it is a pirate adventure, but the rebellion will happen WAY later, right now it's just going to be causing havoc on the Empire until they had enough. Plus Killjoy has the princesses. Trax I was thinking on having you as second in command on the Cerberus.))

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Sure, btw his outfit is basically Assassins Creed black flag)

A man with multiple flintlock pistols and two cutlasses landed lightly beside Killjoy, "Our salvage crew is ready to descend." He said glancing at Soul with eyes as blue as the azure sky. 

Killjoy nodded to Azure "don't take long, we will need to move once the gold is hauled up." she said waving him off. She looked back at Soul "funny you should, the Princesses are in the Captain's quarters. I was supposed to transport them to their new cells in the New Canterlot, but of course that didn't go as planned." she said with a smirk "do wish to meet them?"

((Lol not Azure but I can see where you probably thought that, but yeah lets go with Azure, I have a more better entrance Trax hehehe. Btw Captain Shadow is the anti hero with his dark ship and crew, in which I would kinda like Bloodline to be a part of, and Killjoy if you could have a character in his ship too. Basically they also wanna kill the tyrant but also they wanna kill the princesses too, they're belief is true freedom for all, which is chaos but thats what they believe.))

Azure nodded to her and head off across the deck with several other pegasi, two grabbed a large net while another grabbed a rope with a hook, they all leaped off and free falled down to the wreckage below. Azure landed hard on a survivor and blew through his head with a shot from one of his flintlock pistols, "Grab what we can use, weapons, ammo, food, take anything of value. The Lday doesnt like to be kept waiting."

((I'll probably have Thunder on your ship Trax))

Killjoy turned around and waved at Soul to follow. She opened the door to the cabin "we got guests." She said as she revealed both the princesses sitting at the table drinking tea. Luna looked up "who is it?" She asked.

((I guess Trax can play as Celestia as always.))

((I'll do it))

Soul stopped for a moment, surprised that Killjoy actually did have the princesses. He nodded respectfully to them. "I pleasure to meet you both. My crew will be working with Killjoy's from now on, and she told me you two were safe with her, so I figured I'd introduce myself." Celestia nodded to Soul. "We are grateful for your services, friend."

Luna nodded "it's nice to meet someone Killjoy didn't want to kill." She said resting her hands on her lap "so does that mean we'll be moving soon?" She asked. Killjoy nodded "indeed...Soul here will be leading the way to the cities below."

"It is true that the Captain is not very fond of people upon meeting them for the first time, indeed even I was not accepted at first. But I owed her a life debt so her wish is my command." The calm and subtle voice came from the shadows at the far back end of the cabin, a noble and stern looking man with dark grey hair and dark blue eyes shining through the darkness. As he stepped from the darkness the light revealed him fully, he wore black and navy blue version of Azures clothing with a similar weapon set up except he had two swords strapped on top of each other on his back. "I am Nameless Trax, second in command of Cereberus, a pleasure to meet you Captian Soulscream. We actually were just talking about you, and now the Princesses owe me a couple bits, I was right on the name of your ship." He said with a slight smile holding out his hand for his winnings.

((Go with it, its kinda funny))

Soul walked back to the Chimaira and the bridge retracted. "Kane, take us home. Moderate speed. They're following us back." Blade raised an eyebrow. "She's on our side now?" He asked. Soul nodded. "She's captain of one of the most powerful ships in Equestria, plus she has the princesses safe and she had military experience. It will be beneficial to us."

Trax walked out onto the deck, "Prepare for sail, we are following the Chimaira to the cities below. Keep the canons in preparation, prepare for decent and docking, do not make me repeat it!" He yelled sternly, he spun around to face Killjoy above him, "We are ready Captain."

Azure flew up to the top of ballon and stood on it lightly, his azure blue eyes shined as he looked out over the surrounding sky zone.

Archived